Tag: Tara Scarlett
Total Results: 4
- Coca-Cola exec: Make mobile the first screen to capitalize on opportunity
- Published: June 14, 2012
- NEW YORK – A Coca-Cola executive at the 2012 MMA Forum said that it is important for marketers to play with mobile as the first screen because of the significant opportunities it presents.
- Coca-Cola exec: Brands may pay for content delivery in some cases
- Published: June 13, 2012
- NEW YORK – A Coca-Cola executive at the 2012 MMA Forum said that there may be instances when it makes sense for a brand to pay for the delivery of a video.
- Coca-Cola exec: Mobile does not work as an island
- Published: October 18, 2011
- NEW YORK – A Coca-Cola executive at the Mobile Shopping Fall conference said that SMS is a key trigger for its promotions and CRM strategy, especially because it can reach everyone – from feature phones to smartphones.
- Coca-Cola exec: Think beyond a single mobile campaign
- Published: June 10, 2010
- NEW YORK – A Coca-Cola executive said that mobile is a key component of the brand’s loyalty and CRM initiatives at the Mobile Marketing Forum.