Tag: Ted Morgan
Total Results: 4
- Google deceptive trade practices undermine Android openness: Skyhook
- Published: September 17, 2010
- Skyhook is suing Google, claiming it publicly represents Android as open and then unfairly uses its exclusive oversight of the platform to force manufacturers to use the Google Location Service.
- Dell adds GPS, WiFi positioning to Mini 10 netbook
- Published: July 6, 2009
- Dell is investing in location-based services, adding GPS and WiFi positioning to its Mini 10 netbooks in the first step in its mobile strategy that may include a smartphone.
- Skyhook wins new clients for geo-targeting service
- Published: May 14, 2008
- Skyhook Wireless announced new partners that will use its Loki service to deliver hyper-local content and services.
- Quattro strikes deal with Skyhook Wireless for location-based ads
- Published: May 2, 2008
- Skyhook Wireless has upgraded its software developer kit to include location-based advertising from Quattro Wireless, a mobile site developer and ad network.