Tag: The Search Agency
Total Results: 4
- Mobile drives 23pc of paid search clicks: study
- Published: January 23, 2013
- Although mobile represents less than a fourth of paid search clicks, smartphone and tablet search clicks have grown 89 percent year-over-year, according to a new study from The Search Agency.
- Mobile behavior influenced by age, time of day, other factors: study
- Published: November 29, 2012
- A new report on consumer online and mobile behavior from The Search Agency and Harris Interactive finds that smartphones are most popular with singles, while married folks favor tablets.
- Google and Apple go head-to-head over voice search
- Published: August 10, 2012
- Google is bringing its recently upgraded voice search features to iPhone and iPad devices as it tries to solidify its growing mobile search business and ensure future ad revenues.
- How Siri’s voice-activated mobile search may affect overall search
- Published: February 15, 2012
- By Matt Grebow
Not only does voice-activated search unencumber users from crowded screens, but it disintermediates information from the process of retrieving it, thus providing better search results.