Tag: Tic Tac
Total Results: 6
- Tic Tac sees nearly 50pc increase in CTR with transition screens
- Published: January 29, 2014
- A recent Tic Tac mobile advertising campaign leveraged transition screens to provide a context for why users were seeing an ad, helping to drive up the click-through rate to the brandís mobile site by nearly 50 percent.
- Tic Tac sees 7.94pc engagement rate with rich-media ad
- Published: November 19, 2013
- Tic Tac saw a 7.94 percent engagement rate with its October Shake, Share and Care rich media campaign, pointing to the importance of targeting a correct audience with an engaging unit.
- Top augmented reality campaigns from the first half
- Published: September 5, 2012
- Move over QR codes, there is a new boss in town. Over the past year, augmented reality has taken over the mobile space and has marketers thinking of new ways to incorporate the technology into their strategies to develop interactive and engaging campaigns.
- Tic Tac drives app downloads via mobile game initiative
- Published: June 8, 2012
- Tic Tac is building on its large-scale campaign to make the consumer-packaged goods brand more interactive with a new mobile gaming initiative.
- Tic Tac enlists augmented reality for interactive Times Square billboard
- Published: February 17, 2012
- Tic Tacís new interactive Times Square billboard in New York uses augmented reality to enable passersby to put themselves in the billboard using their smartphones and the Tic Tac Times Square application.
- Tic Tac mobile apps offer multiple AR experiences to engage millennials
- Published: February 7, 2012
- Tic Tac is using two mobile applications and augmented reality to engage with digital-savvy millennials who always have their mobile phones nearby.