Tag: Tom Sather
Total Results: 5
- Gmail shakes up mobile email, curbs dynamic content
- Published: December 18, 2013
- Google is changing the game for mobile email with a change to Gmail that will make it harder for marketers to deliver dynamic content on mobile.
- How to make mobile email shine this holiday season
- Published: August 1, 2013
- Despite the fact that emails are increasingly being opened on a mobile device, marketers are still slow to keep up with this growth.
- Gmail Inbox revamp spells trouble for time-sensitive mobile offers
- Published: July 23, 2013
- Google’s recent revamp of the Gmail Inbox will impact how frequently users view promotional emails, spelling trouble for mobile marketers as smartphones become the preferred method for managing email.
- Marketers unprepared for mobile’s growing dominance in email
- Published: May 3, 2012
- Email opens on smartphones and tablets grew by 82.4 percent in the past year and such mobile devices are on track to become the dominant email platform by the end of the year, according to a new report from Return Path.
- Mobile email open rates increase 34pc: study
- Published: December 12, 2011
- Mobile email open rates increased 34 percent in the past six months, per a study from Return Path.