Tag: Trak Lord
Total Results: 4
- McDonald’s touts sustainability via augmented reality app
- Published: August 28, 2013
- McDonald’s Germany has created an augmented reality application that educates consumers about the company’s commitment to sustainability through interactive games.
- 5 common augmented reality mistakes
- Published: December 20, 2012
- There is no doubt augmented reality has made a name for itself in the mobile space and marketers are flocking to incorporate the technology into their efforts. However, companies are still making several common mistakes, which can deteriorate the user experience.
- Augmented reality is the new QR code
- Published: August 14, 2012
- Last year, QR codes were the go-to technology that marketers used to connect with tech-savvy consumers. While the medium is still a big force in mobile, augmented reality is increasingly making a name for itself and marketers are embracing all forms of the technology to offer a new type of engagement.
- Macy’s strengthens holiday mobile efforts via augmented reality
- Published: November 7, 2011
- Macy’s is using augmented reality as part of its Believe campaign, an annual national holiday effort to support the Make-A-Wish Foundation.