Tag: Tremor Video
Total Results: 6
- Mobile video to accelerate mobile advertising value proposition
- Published: September 22, 2014
- By Tim Ware
Recent comScore data indicates mobile media consumption is the most used form of digital media consumption, which should intuitively correlate to a tipping point in spend. Yet, there still remains debate as our industry struggles to allocate traditional brand marketing dollars to this opportunity.
- How automakers marry display and video ads for mobile potency
- Published: March 12, 2014
- Automakers lead the pack when it comes to tapping mobile video for brand building by simultaneously incorporating display ads that drive lower-funnel actions such as lead generation.
- Making the most of a mobile video pre-roll
- Published: January 11, 2013
- Marketers are increasingly looking to mobile video to add engagement to campaigns. However, with a small window of time to leave a lasting impression, nailing the mobile pre-roll is a must.
- Is mobile video affecting ad creative?
- Published: June 20, 2012
- With brands rolling out mobile video initiatives by the bucket load, many have to rethink how to create a video campaign from the ground up with users’ shorter attention spans and snacking habits in mind.
- Heineken exec: Mobile is powerful lever for brand building
- Published: June 15, 2012
- NEW YORK – A Heineken executive at the 2012 MMA Forum said that mobile is woven into everything that the company does and is used primarily for brand building and fan engagement.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter: News briefs
- Published: August 4, 2011
- News briefs: Facebook acquires digital book publisher to enable richer sharing; Microsoft could pay $70 million in Alcatel-Lucent patent case; Twitter revamps iPad experience with HTML5.