Total Results: 9
- Rewards Network optimizes multiple sites for mobile while remaining nimble
- Published: February 14, 2014
- Dining rewards program iDine saw an increase in mobile visits, page views per visit and enrollments as well as a drop in site abandonment and bounce rates after optimizing its Web site for multiple mobile devices, including tablets.
- Why a one-Web approach works better than mobile Web
- Published: October 18, 2013
- By Ted Verani
Keeping mobile Web sites separate made sense when mobility meant quick, on-the-go access to the most important content and, for most brands, this was the best path forward. Not anymore.
- BBC Latin America passes over responsive design for device-specific site
- Published: October 16, 2013
- BBC Entertainment Latin America decided to use a new Web site solution for its show Top Gear’s mobile site to reach viewers on whatever device they use.
- Microsoft’s enterprise mobility play gains steam with Windows 8, Surface tablet
- Published: October 26, 2012
- In a pair of events yesterday to introduce new software and devices, Microsoft made it clear that it wants to lay the groundwork for the future of mobility. However, in the short term, the impact may be felt more in the enterprise sector than with consumers.
- Univision drives content consumption, ads sales with new mobile portal
- Published: July 12, 2012
- Spanish-language television network Univision is redoubling its efforts in mobile via a new touch-optimized portal designed to drive content consumption and ad sales.
- Mobile is underspent in marketing budgets: Draftfcb exec
- Published: April 16, 2012
- CHICAGO - A Draftfcb executive at the Results 2012: Mobile Marketing Day conference said that although mobile accounts for a large chunk of consumer time, the medium is still a grossly small portion of a marketer's spend.
- Ad:tech attendees claim mobile taking up more of brands' marketing budgets
- Published: November 14, 2011
- NEW YORK – Attendees at ad:tech agreed that unlike past years, brands and marketers have finally embraced mobile and are continually adding it to their marketing mix.
- Dictionary.com revamps mobile site to increase page views
- Published: February 24, 2011
- Dictionary.com revamped its mobile site to provide a seamless user experience for both smartphone and feature phone users.
- Orbit app breaks Top 100 in App Store via mobile advertising
- Published: January 20, 2010
- An advertising campaign for the Orbit Social Phone Book succeeded in getting the application into the Top 75 slot in the Apple App Store in under two weeks.