Total Results: 5
- Tylenol relies on mobile to educate consumers on responsible dosage
- Published: January 31, 2012
- Consumers can scan 2D codes on select boxes of Extra Strength Tylenol for access to dosing information and other helpful tools at the point of purchase.
- What Apple should learn from Tylenol—and fast
- Published: July 15, 2010
- In the face of mounting criticism of the iPhone 4’s signal problems, Apple must act fast to do good by its consumers and nip this public relations disaster in the bud before it gets worse.
- Tylenol mobile campaign drives 3,000 app downloads
- Published: August 13, 2009
- NEW YORK - Johnson & Johnson's McNeil Consumer Healthcare drove discovery of its free branded "Tylenol PM Sleep Tracker" iPhone application with a mobile campaign on AdMob's ad network.
- Brands advertise on Buzzwire’s March Madness portal
- Published: March 23, 2009
- Buzzwire Inc., an editorially directed, community-driven mobile Web site, has launched ad-supported NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament content for mobile devices.
- Tylenol, Splenda, Honey Bunches of Oats test mobile advertising
- Published: March 16, 2009
- Mobile ad network AdMob unveiled the results of one-day mobile advertising test campaigns it ran for Tylenol, Splenda and Post Cereals' Honey Bunches of Oats.