Tag: Ujjal Kohli
Total Results: 15Displaying: 1 - 10
- Social mobile campaigns grew 430pc year-over-year: study
- Published: March 4, 2013
- There has been significant growth in mobile campaigns that incorporated social media calls-to-action, according to a new study by Rhythm NewMedia.
- Is mobile video the new TV commercial?
- Published: February 11, 2013
- With consumers increasingly turning to their smartphones and tablets to watch videos, mobile forces marketers to tailor and perfect their content for smaller-sized screens. Although the channel might not be on par with television yet, experts agree that mobile is poised for growth.
- Measuring mobile video beyond the click-through rate
- Published: November 2, 2012
- Brands such as Tide, McDonald’s and Snickers are steadily incorporating mobile video into their overall initiatives to drive awareness and sales. However, marketers need to be digging deeper into the analytics around their campaigns to gauge success.
- Full-page mobile ads are the new glossy
- Published: October 18, 2012
- By Ujjal Kohli
Brands that traditionally find success with full-page magazine or newspaper ads have yet to take complete advantage of mobile.
- 70pc of mobile video is watched over Wi-Fi: Rhythm NewMedia
- Published: September 20, 2012
- Wi-Fi rules as the primary way that consumers watch video content, likely resulting in more long-form streaming, according to a new report from Rhythm NewMedia.
- Mobile video is linchpin for marketing success
- Published: August 20, 2012
- Marketers in all verticals have been incorporating mobile video into their efforts. Whether the goal is to drive brand awareness or purchase intent, mobile video is on the rise and companies are increasingly allocating their television advertising dollars to the emerging channel.
- End of paid media?
- Published: May 18, 2012
It might seem odd that a former chief marketing officer and the founder of a company which helps brands advertise on mobile would pen an article questioning the long-term viability of paid media.
- Success of in-stream video ads points to mobile as brand builder
- Published: December 6, 2011
- In-stream video ads, which appear as a commercial break in full episodes or before video clips, outperformed online ads and were strong across a number of categories in the third quarter, according to new data from Rhythm NewMedia.
- 5 best-practice tips for designing a mobile video campaign
- Published: July 11, 2011
- By Ujjal Kohli
By the end of 2011, there will be more than 150 million devices – smartphones, tablets, iPods and other connected devices – that can deliver interactive video ads.
- Fortune 500 brands going all in on mobile video advertising
- Published: April 4, 2011
- The popularity of mobile video among consumers is booming, a trend that offers plenty of opportunities for marketers to reach smartphone users with ad formats that experts see as the most effective of all.