Total Results: 188Displaying: 1 - 10
- City of Newark aims to rake in tourism via multichannel marketing campaign
- Published: May 20, 2013
- The city of Newark, NJ is launching a marketing campaign this week that lets consumers make cab reservations via their handsets and supports the Ironbound Business Investment District.
- How going over the fiscal cliff will impact the US mobile industry
- Published: December 26, 2012
- If the federal government is not able to hammer out a new budget deal before the end of the year, the results could be disastrous for the economy. However, the mobile space is likely to not be affected as strongly as other industries, according to several experts.
- Is in-app advertising broken?
- Published: December 24, 2012
- With users displaying a big appetite for mobile applications, marketers have taken notice and are increasingly looking for ways to reach audiences. However, two recent developments suggest that in-app ads may not be working in all instances.
- Mall of America exec: App download makes QR codes a challenge
- Published: October 26, 2012
- A Mall of America executive who spoke yesterday during a Mobile Marketer webinar said that although the company has tested QR codes, they have not been successful yet since the technology forces consumers to download an application first.
- 5 things every mobile site needs to deliver
- Published: August 10, 2012
- By Michael Scully
By 2013, more people will be searching the Web on their mobile phones than on a desktop or laptop.
- Saga Communications uses SMS to drive listener engagement
- Published: August 7, 2012
- Radio station owner Saga Communications gave listeners of 31 different local stations a chance to win daily prizes and receive special offers by texting in, with the broadcaster’s SMS club growing 60 percent in one month as a result.
- Mitt Romney drives app downloads, awareness via iAd campaign
- Published: June 27, 2012
- Political candidate Mitt Romney is using a new mobile advertising campaign aimed at getting voters to download the politician’s iPhone application that ultimately increase campaign awareness.
- Screenvision, ABI Research, Soundbite Communications – News briefs
- Published: June 19, 2012
- News briefs - Screenvision brings interactivity to the big screen; Smartphones will drive $20B in aftermarket accessory revenues in 2012; Mobile marketing outperforms traditional marketing initiatives.
- When streaming mobile video, write once and run everywhere
- Published: May 22, 2012
Marketers are seizing the fact that video delivered to mobile phones and tablets is fast becoming one of the most compelling tools for marketing, advertising and public relations.
- Nissan aims for multiscreen engagement with mobile ad campaign
- Published: April 2, 2012
- Nissan Spain is using a second-screen experience that includes mobile and Web in a new rich media advertising campaign that shows how easy it is to park a car.