Total Results: 202Displaying: 1 - 10
- IKEA builds second-screen campaign for real-time dialogue about mealtime
- Published: October 21, 2014
- IKEA is using a second-screen campaign to get in front of families when they have reunited at the end of the day and insert the brand into the conversation about mealtime.
- Ole Miss leverages beacons to engage sports fans
- Published: August 26, 2014
- The University of Mississippi, colloquially known as Ole Miss, is leveraging Apple’s iBeacon technology to enhance the fan experience during sports events and link to a rewards program.
- How sports leagues use iBeacons to complement in-stadium SMS
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Apple’s iBeacon technology increasingly excites marketers, especially those who see the technology as a way to drive responsive mobile experiences that delight visitors in sports stadiums and keep them loyal, but SMS still has an important role to play.
- Clorox holds Twitter party to further ongoing dialog with parents
- Published: April 9, 2014
- Clorox launches its biggest Twitter campaign ever tonight with a four-hour party featuring real-time reenactments of parents submissions featuring the everday messes they have to deal with.
- Making the case for responsive ad units in midst of mobile design debate
- Published: February 6, 2014
- By Salim Hemdani
The shift in consumers’ content consumption behavior from desktop to mobile creates a unique set of challenges for publishers and content providers.
- How will Google Glass bans impact wearables adoption?
- Published: December 12, 2013
- With Illinois recently joining the list of places to discuss banning Google Glass, experts question how the potential bans will impact consumer adoption of wearable technology.
- The costs of travelling with Apple iOS7 devices overseas
- Published: November 13, 2013
- By Jared Owen
Apple’s recently launched iOS7 has given iPhones and iPads a whole new look and feel, but the update also raises concerns for consumers who are traveling abroad with these devices.
- Discovery exec: Second-screen experience makes TV viewers more loyal
- Published: November 8, 2013
- NEW YORK — A Discovery Communications executive at ad:tech New York 2013 said that the second screen adds to the television experience with further engagement and ultimately makes viewers more loyal to a program.
- TCPA petition filed with FCC to support mobile messaging
- Published: November 5, 2013
- By Jack Philbin
The uncertainty over the FCC's TCPA rules on SMS/MMS has caused much angst in the industry, and the potential misinterpretation is leaving marketers feeling vulnerable to lawsuits. Therefore, we have decided to take action.
- What your service provider is not telling you about new TCPA rules for SMS/MMS marketing
- Published: October 17, 2013
- By Michael Ahearn
Many "Armageddon dates" have come and gone. Millennial computer clocks. Mayan calendars. Oct. 16, 2013. Without an action plan, this date could become Judgment Day for your existing SMS/MMS programs and opt-in databases.