Total Results: 205Displaying: 1 - 10
- Marketers urged to more deftly tap consumer emotions on mobile: study
- Published: December 16, 2014
- Emotions have the capacity to influence how people use mobile devices and applications, raising implications for marketers, according to a study by RealityMine Analytics.
- Macy’s leverages Twitter to make shoppers feel the love, generate sales
- Published: December 1, 2014
- Macy’s helpful comments to disgruntled customers on its Twitter account aim not only to ward off a potentially damaging social media backlash but to make customers feel loved, reinforcing their value to the brand as surrogate sales associates.
- Days of mass-marketing winding down
- Published: November 11, 2014
- By Shalini Gupta
We are now in the “all about me” era in which well-informed and proactive customers demand personalization from brands across all touch-points.
- IKEA builds second-screen campaign for real-time dialogue about mealtime
- Published: October 21, 2014
- IKEA is using a second-screen campaign to get in front of families when they have reunited at the end of the day and insert the brand into the conversation about mealtime.
- Ole Miss leverages beacons to engage sports fans
- Published: August 26, 2014
- The University of Mississippi, colloquially known as Ole Miss, is leveraging Apple’s iBeacon technology to enhance the fan experience during sports events and link to a rewards program.
- How sports leagues use iBeacons to complement in-stadium SMS
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Apple’s iBeacon technology increasingly excites marketers, especially those who see the technology as a way to drive responsive mobile experiences that delight visitors in sports stadiums and keep them loyal, but SMS still has an important role to play.
- Clorox holds Twitter party to further ongoing dialog with parents
- Published: April 9, 2014
- Clorox launches its biggest Twitter campaign ever tonight with a four-hour party featuring real-time reenactments of parents submissions featuring the everday messes they have to deal with.
- Making the case for responsive ad units in midst of mobile design debate
- Published: February 6, 2014
- By Salim Hemdani
The shift in consumers’ content consumption behavior from desktop to mobile creates a unique set of challenges for publishers and content providers.
- How will Google Glass bans impact wearables adoption?
- Published: December 12, 2013
- With Illinois recently joining the list of places to discuss banning Google Glass, experts question how the potential bans will impact consumer adoption of wearable technology.
- The costs of travelling with Apple iOS7 devices overseas
- Published: November 13, 2013
- By Jared Owen
Apple’s recently launched iOS7 has given iPhones and iPads a whole new look and feel, but the update also raises concerns for consumers who are traveling abroad with these devices.