Total Results: 210Displaying: 1 - 10
- Marketers embrace mobile-friendly redesigns ahead of Google rankings shakeup
- Published: April 10, 2015
- While many big brands are retooling to be mobile-friendly to retain high Google mobile search rankings ahead of the big search engine’s algorithm changes starting in two weeks, the tweaking will catch a number of marketers off guard, especially those with multiple or neglected Web properties.
- Ticketmaster spotlights digital as mobile visitors outnumber desktop
- Published: March 5, 2015
- Ticketmaster’s focus shift to ticket management on mobile has paid off, as the brand saw more visitors to its mobile site than desktop in 2014’s fourth quarter, suggesting that mobile tickets have considerable traction behind them.
- Pepsi becomes positive symbol for families in video reunion campaign
- Published: March 2, 2015
- Brands such as PepsiCo that leverage mobile platforms to connect families globally at special times gain by coming across as hip and relevant to customers and being associated with positive emotions such as love and joy.
- TCPA compliance remains a headache for marketers
- Published: January 22, 2015
- By Marc S. Roth
While seemingly easy, developing an effective mobile strategy is not without peril. Companies that have attempted to do so without following the rules – which will never be mistaken for a model of clarity – can attest to the pain and costs that result from such efforts.
- Frank Sinatra’s centennial celebration highlighted by mobile app
- Published: December 29, 2014
- Frank Sinatra, the song stylist who would have turned 100 years old next year, is having his centennial commemorated with the release of a mobile application containing rare recordings, videos and photos from his life and career.
- Marketers urged to more deftly tap consumer emotions on mobile: study
- Published: December 16, 2014
- Emotions have the capacity to influence how people use mobile devices and applications, raising implications for marketers, according to a study by RealityMine Analytics.
- Macy’s leverages Twitter to make shoppers feel the love, generate sales
- Published: December 1, 2014
- Macy’s helpful comments to disgruntled customers on its Twitter account aim not only to ward off a potentially damaging social media backlash but to make customers feel loved, reinforcing their value to the brand as surrogate sales associates.
- Days of mass-marketing winding down
- Published: November 11, 2014
- By Shalini Gupta
We are now in the “all about me” era in which well-informed and proactive customers demand personalization from brands across all touch-points.
- IKEA builds second-screen campaign for real-time dialogue about mealtime
- Published: October 21, 2014
- IKEA is using a second-screen campaign to get in front of families when they have reunited at the end of the day and insert the brand into the conversation about mealtime.
- Ole Miss leverages beacons to engage sports fans
- Published: August 26, 2014
- The University of Mississippi, colloquially known as Ole Miss, is leveraging Apple’s iBeacon technology to enhance the fan experience during sports events and link to a rewards program.