Total Results: 198Displaying: 1 - 10
- Making the case for responsive ad units in midst of mobile design debate
- Published: February 6, 2014
- By Salim Hemdani
The shift in consumers’ content consumption behavior from desktop to mobile creates a unique set of challenges for publishers and content providers.
- How will Google Glass bans impact wearables adoption?
- Published: December 12, 2013
- With Illinois recently joining the list of places to discuss banning Google Glass, experts question how the potential bans will impact consumer adoption of wearable technology.
- The costs of travelling with Apple iOS7 devices overseas
- Published: November 13, 2013
- By Jared Owen
Apple’s recently launched iOS7 has given iPhones and iPads a whole new look and feel, but the update also raises concerns for consumers who are traveling abroad with these devices.
- Discovery exec: Second-screen experience makes TV viewers more loyal
- Published: November 8, 2013
- NEW YORK — A Discovery Communications executive at ad:tech New York 2013 said that the second screen adds to the television experience with further engagement and ultimately makes viewers more loyal to a program.
- TCPA petition filed with FCC to support mobile messaging
- Published: November 5, 2013
- By Jack Philbin
The uncertainty over the FCC's TCPA rules on SMS/MMS has caused much angst in the industry, and the potential misinterpretation is leaving marketers feeling vulnerable to lawsuits. Therefore, we have decided to take action.
- What your service provider is not telling you about new TCPA rules for SMS/MMS marketing
- Published: October 17, 2013
- By Michael Ahearn
Many "Armageddon dates" have come and gone. Millennial computer clocks. Mayan calendars. Oct. 16, 2013. Without an action plan, this date could become Judgment Day for your existing SMS/MMS programs and opt-in databases.
- Rogers Communications partners with retailers to deliver location-based offers
- Published: October 14, 2013
- Retailers such as Sears, Pizza Hut and Future Shop are delivering location-based offers to mobile users as part of a new program from Canadian wireless carrier Rogers Communications.
- Panic not necessary for compliant SMS messaging programs
- Published: October 11, 2013
- By Tim Miller
There is a small minority of marketers that is interpreting the new TCPA rules to imply that everyone must start over and re-opt-in everyone in their database, essentially wiping out years of investment in MMA- and CTIA-compliant, consumer-centric, best-practice marketing.
- FCC’s Oct. 16 deadline for mobile opt-in looms for marketers
- Published: July 5, 2013
- By Brad Schorer
Many large organizations are finding that they are at risk of losing hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of valuable customer phone numbers that they are not able to contact via their call centers or mobile marketing efforts.
- Can Facebook crack the code on a successful mobile news project?
- Published: June 25, 2013
- With Google Reader set to bow out next week, Facebook is the latest company to try its hand at driving mobile engagement by offering users valued news content on the go.