Total Results: 38 Displaying:
31 - 38
- Limbo adds Facebook Connect to iPhone app
- Published: March 26, 2009
- Mobile social network Limbo's application for iPhone and iPod touch now features Facebook Connect.
- Quattro Wireless gets $10M in funding
- Published: March 17, 2009
- Mobile ad network Quattro Wireless has raised an additional $10 million in Series C funding -- for a total of $28 million -- to grow and continue developing predictive mobile targeting technology.
- Mobile ad network Greystripe gets $5.5M in new funding
- Published: March 12, 2009
- Rich media mobile ad network Greystripe has raised an extra $5.5 million to fund the creation of a unified ad platform.
- Hachette Filipacchi monetizes magazine titles with mobile ads
- Published: March 5, 2009
- Magazine publisher Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. is using the mobile channel to monetize seven of its magazine titles.
- Unilever’s Axe runs mobile marketing campaign with MTV
- Published: March 4, 2009
- Unilever's Axe brand of male grooming products has launched a mobile marketing campaign that includes a mobile Web site, ringtones, text alerts and a TV ad campaign with SMS calls-to-action.
- Unilever's Axe, Microsoft's Xbox run ads in iPhone games
- Published: February 13, 2009
- Unilever's Axe, Microsoft's Xbox and Dunlop Sports are all running mobile ad campaigns using Greystripe's Flash advertising units delivered through Apple's iPhone.
- Digital advertising revolution in full swing: ad:tech roundtable
- Published: November 6, 2008
- NEW YORK - Despite these tough economic times, the digital advertising revolution is in full swing.
- Air2Web introduces Contact Capture for mobile marketing data
- Published: September 26, 2008
- Mobile marketing company Air2Web has launched Contact Capture, the most recent addition to its Mobile Marketing Solution Series.