Tag: United Airlines
Total Results: 3
- Apple’s Passbook impact on retailers and brands
- Published: November 13, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
When the history books and Harvard case studies on iOS6 are written, the innovation that likely will have had the most impact, especially on retailers and brands, will be Passbook.
- United Airlines expands mobile offerings in time for spring break travel
- Published: March 18, 2010
- Just in time for the start of the busy spring break travel season, United Airlines has introduced mobile check-in and mobile boarding passes.
- The case for a mobile loyalty program
- Published: July 21, 2008
- IKEA's decision to launch a mobile loyalty program should not be an isolated case. A loyalty program -- mobile, online or offline -- is a bulwark against shifting consumer allegiance during rough times.