Tag: United Airlines
Total Results: 6
- United Airlines tests mobile passport scanning to reduce check-in turbulence
- Published: August 8, 2014
- United Airlines customers checking in for international flights can use the carrier’s mobile application to scan their passports, the latest example of how mobile is meeting flyers’ demands for self-service convenience.
- Top 10 mobile customer-engagement campaigns from the first half of 2014
- Published: July 3, 2014
- Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Kellogg are among the brands leading the way so far this year in engaging customers through SMS, mobile loyalty and applications.
- United Airlines plots new course to ramp up on mobile
- Published: May 22, 2014
- With mobile bookings growing, United Airlines is ramping up its mobile strategy to help drive sales, having introduced redesigned applications earlier this month for iOS and Android and plans in place to upgrade its Web site later this year.
- Apple’s Passbook impact on retailers and brands
- Published: November 13, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
When the history books and Harvard case studies on iOS6 are written, the innovation that likely will have had the most impact, especially on retailers and brands, will be Passbook.
- United Airlines expands mobile offerings in time for spring break travel
- Published: March 18, 2010
- Just in time for the start of the busy spring break travel season, United Airlines has introduced mobile check-in and mobile boarding passes.
- The case for a mobile loyalty program
- Published: July 21, 2008
- IKEA's decision to launch a mobile loyalty program should not be an isolated case. A loyalty program -- mobile, online or offline -- is a bulwark against shifting consumer allegiance during rough times.