Total Results: 294Displaying: 11 - 20
- Mobile Minutes: Streaming music payments; Verizon teams with Vice; Apple’s profits; Nokia’s mobile return
- Published: July 15, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Your streaming music payments are going where?; Vice shows to air on Verizon Mobile Internet TV service; Apple doesn’t sell all the phones. But it makes all the money; Nokia's return to mobile is 'complicated.’
- AT&T raises TV Everywhere ante with Apple Watch app, more channels
- Published: June 26, 2015
- AT&T’s update of its U-verse mobile application to add more channels for viewing outside the home and to work with the Apple Watch focuses attention on the telecommunications company’s heated rivalry with Verizon for mobile-first TV everywhere programs.
- Is Verizon’s mobile-first TV a stopgap on road to self-serve content?
- Published: June 25, 2015
- Verizon’s announcement of a mobile-first Netflix-like service for live and on-demand programming will appeal to advertisers, but bringing in the growing cadre of young cord-cutters could be a tougher sell.
- Verizon-AOL deal sets stage for cross-screen advertising play
- Published: May 13, 2015
- Verizon’s $4.4 billion deal for AOL points to how, as the consumption of digital content grows across screens, there is an opportunity to simplify distribution, build customer profiles and deliver advertising solutions for brands looking to extend their reach beyond television.
- State Farm, Cablevision tap interactive ad units with rolling footers, in-stream content
- Published: March 17, 2015
- State Farm and Cablevision are two of the top brands leveraging PadSquad’s new advertisement units for mobile and tablet devices, which feature unique branding on mobile site's skins as well as injections in Web sites' article content streams.
- An untapped advertising opportunity during the holidays
- Published: December 11, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
Marketing around the holiday season will always be a highly competitive and rather expensive undertaking, but it is a critical point in time for advertisers and one they cannot get wrong.
- Marketers’ scrutiny seen rising amid reports of Verizon, AT&T tracking
- Published: November 6, 2014
- Mobile marketers will fall under greater scrutiny from privacy advocates and regulators amid reports that Verizon and AT&T are tagging customers with unique codes that are visible to third parties.
- Mobile Minutes: iOS 8 challenge; YouTube fashion channel; AT&T, Verizon cut prices; Publicis to buy Sapient
- Published: November 4, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Why iOS 8 represents a new kind of challenge for developers; RTL buys YouTube fashion channel in battle for younger viewers; Verizon, AT&T cut mobile prices while boosting data plans; Publicis offers $3.7 billion for Sapient.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook changes journalism; Cinemas ban wearables; Lenovo buys Motorola; Verizon unveils Droid Turbo
- Published: October 31, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - How Facebook is changing the way its users consume journalism; Movie theaters ban Google Glass and other wearables; Lenovo closes purchase of Google’s Motorola phone unit; Verizon, Motorola unveil Droid Turbo.
- How solving for identity can fix mobile measurement
- Published: August 21, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
As mobile advertising has grown and evolved over the years, one issue that has never been fully solved is measurement.