Total Results: 292Displaying: 21 - 30
- Universities tap mobile for math, science teacher training
- Published: December 2, 2013
- The University of Texas at Austin and three other universities are training new math and science teachers to use mobile in what is claimed to be a first-of-its kind national program.
- Premium SMS flameout opens door to improved opt-in rates
- Published: November 25, 2013
- With AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon all dropping most premium SMS billing, this could open the door to higher opt-in rates for mobile programs and the loosening of regulation around these programs.
- Verizon, Vodafone deal points to move toward integrated wireline, wireless services
- Published: September 4, 2013
- Verizonís move to acquire the 45 percent stake in its wireless operations owned by Vodafone underscores the growing focus on integrated wireline, wireless services for United States carriers.
- Thinaire leverages Verizonís cloud offerings to drive NFC marketing at scale
- Published: August 9, 2013
- Thinaire has partnered with Verizon Terremark Cloud to support the growing interest from major brands and retailers to leverage near-field communication for mobile marketing engagements.
- Mobile data collection increases, raising new privacy concerns
- Published: May 23, 2013
- With everyone from wireless carriers to the latest and greatest smartphone application tracking user behavior and trying to sell the data, mobile is proving to be a treasure trove of customer information. But not all data is created equal, at least on the privacy front.
- Verizon urged by consumers to eliminate mobile phone contracts
- Published: April 25, 2013
- The Change.org petition asks Verizon to consider a better way for customers to purchase devices affordably via a payment plan or by some other means.
- Wireless carriers jump into mobile offers as consumers demand greater personalization
- Published: December 7, 2012
- The mobile deals space is evolving away from services such as Groupon and LivingSocial, which reach a broad swath of consumers, to targeted offerings designed to provide more personalization.
- Apple, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone Ė News briefs
- Published: October 31, 2012
- News briefs - Appleís head of iOS software to depart in company reorganization; Nokia Lumia 822 available exclusively from Verizon Wireless; Vodafone to launch NFC-enabled mobile wallet next year.
- How Verizonís new data pricing scheme affects mobile marketers
- Published: June 25, 2012
Marketers deploying mobile need to take a look at their existing mobile marketing programs and determine how many of them depend on data to thrive.
- Verizon Wireless partners with Shazam for Far East Movement sweepstakes
- Published: June 21, 2012
- Verizon Wireless has teamed up with Shazam on a campaign that lets fans tag any song by Far East Movement and be entered for a new sweepstakes promotion.