Tag: Verve Mobile
Total Results: 3
- Does context always trump content in mobile?
- Published: February 22, 2013
- As marketing becomes more personalized and relevant, there is an ongoing debate in mobile about the role of context compared to content. However, instead of comparing the two, the trick is balancing both.
- Location targeting more than doubles performance of mobile ads: report
- Published: February 6, 2013
- Mobile campaigns leveraging location targeting outperformed non-location targeted campaigns by a factor of two times, according to a new report from Verve Mobile.
- Sandy shows mobile-first becomes mobile-only
- Published: November 7, 2012
- By Dan Hodges
Mobile as a lifeline became a reality as Superstorm Sandy hit the nation's largest city and the Tri-State area comprising New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as well as other states in the neigbhorhood.