Total Results: 58 Displaying:
1 - 10
- Soaring revenue figures underscore mobile’s importance as advertising tool: report
- Published: August 14, 2014
- Global mobile advertising revenue in 2013 soared 92 percent from a year earlier, reflecting mobile’s adoption as an essential marketing element, according to statistics released by the Interactive Advertising Bureau, IAB Europe and IHS Technology.
- Dodge revs up mobile users with Challenger Hemi engine ringtone
- Published: August 1, 2014
- Dodge is bringing the roar of its Hemi engine to drivers’ mobile phones, by releasing a free ringtone containing the sound of the Hemi-equipped 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat revving up.
- Privacy top issue in mobile tracking, PunchTab survey shows
- Published: July 29, 2014
- Privacy concerns would keep half of consumers from permitting retail mobile trackers to know their location, although more than a quarter would allow tracking if given the right incentives, according to a survey by the
PunchTab marketing firm.
- Location-based, relevant push notifications will reign this holiday season
- Published: July 17, 2014
- Push notifications can either be incredibly helpful or terribly annoying for shoppers, but emerging best-practices from the still relatively new messaging strategy suggest location and relevancy will help some notifications stand above the rest during the upcoming holiday season.
- How sports leagues use iBeacons to complement in-stadium SMS
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Apple’s iBeacon technology increasingly excites marketers, especially those who see the technology as a way to drive responsive mobile experiences that delight visitors in sports stadiums and keep them loyal, but SMS still has an important role to play.
- MLB eyes mobile home run with All-Star live game stream
- Published: July 14, 2014
- Major League Baseball is reaching out to fans on the go everywhere with its first-ever provision of a live game stream and iBeacon-supported interactive ballpark attractions at the 2014 All-Star Game.
- Chevrolet mobilizes soccer sponsorship with virtual shirt campaign
- Published: July 7, 2014
- A mobile campaign that uses Facebook and Twitter to promote Chevrolet’s sponsorship of the new uniform shirt of soccer’s Manchester United FC taps both the impact of social media and fan interest in the World Cup to engage a global audience.
- Data concerns replace creative as major mobile marketing issue for brands: survey
- Published: July 7, 2014
- A new survey’s finding that a lack of quality data has replaced creative constraints as a major issue for mobile advertisers points to how organizations are embracing mobile’s critical role in the customer experience.
- Better calls-to-action, content propel next-generation SMS segmentation
- Published: May 27, 2014
- With some brands now amassing a sizable SMS database, marketers need to put in more marketing muscle and churn out content that is segmented towards specific groups to keep the momentum going around mobile messaging.
- Mobile wins for Super Bowl XLVIII social engagement, takes backseat in TV ads
- Published: February 4, 2014
- While brands such as Mars and Procter & Gamble nailed creating mobile-specific social content in real-time during Sunday’s Super Bowl game, incorporating the medium into the $4 million TV ad continued to be a massive missed opportunity.