Total Results: 63 Displaying:
1 - 10
- Samsung’s Proximity will bring brands, consumers closer via beacon technology
- Published: November 14, 2014
- Samsung’s launching of Proximity, a mobile marketing platform that works with beacon technology, will enable a more direct relationship between brands and consumers while giving marketers a viable alternative to Apple’s ever-popular iBeacon in an enlarged beacon marketplace.
- EBay, UPS in Monster’s push to mobile job hunters via Twitter
- Published: November 4, 2014
- EBay, UPS and Geico are on the list of brands whose help-wanted notices will appear on Monster.com job ads on Twitter, part of Monster’s effort to win back recruiters who have turned to rival Web sites.
- Walmart Canada helps Half Your Plate campaign move from social into retail stores
- Published: October 28, 2014
- Walmart Canada is joining Half Your Plate, a healthy eating campaign sponsored by the Canadian Produce Marketing Association, paving the way for a successful social media campaign to move onto produce packaging and into retail locations across Canada.
- Michelin leverages YouTube to teach young drivers about tire safety
- Published: October 22, 2014
- A Michelin campaign that leverages YouTube videos to teach teens how to check tire pressure and tread depth while providing preventive vehicle maintenance information will grab the target audience by engaging them in a channel to which they can relate.
- Brands ramp up mobile efforts to reach students on campus
- Published: August 26, 2014
- Starbucks and RetailMeNot are among the marketers making a bigger mobile push on college campuses this year as they seek to engage a key group of customers who constantly have their mobile devices with them.
- Soaring revenue figures underscore mobile’s importance as advertising tool: report
- Published: August 14, 2014
- Global mobile advertising revenue in 2013 soared 92 percent from a year earlier, reflecting mobile’s adoption as an essential marketing element, according to statistics released by the Interactive Advertising Bureau, IAB Europe and IHS Technology.
- Dodge revs up mobile users with Challenger Hemi engine ringtone
- Published: August 1, 2014
- Dodge is bringing the roar of its Hemi engine to drivers’ mobile phones, by releasing a free ringtone containing the sound of the Hemi-equipped 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat revving up.
- Privacy top issue in mobile tracking, PunchTab survey shows
- Published: July 29, 2014
- Privacy concerns would keep half of consumers from permitting retail mobile trackers to know their location, although more than a quarter would allow tracking if given the right incentives, according to a survey by the
PunchTab marketing firm.
- Location-based, relevant push notifications will reign this holiday season
- Published: July 17, 2014
- Push notifications can either be incredibly helpful or terribly annoying for shoppers, but emerging best-practices from the still relatively new messaging strategy suggest location and relevancy will help some notifications stand above the rest during the upcoming holiday season.
- How sports leagues use iBeacons to complement in-stadium SMS
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Apple’s iBeacon technology increasingly excites marketers, especially those who see the technology as a way to drive responsive mobile experiences that delight visitors in sports stadiums and keep them loyal, but SMS still has an important role to play.