Total Results: 56 Displaying:
1 - 10
- Privacy top issue in mobile tracking, PunchTab survey shows
- Published: July 29, 2014
- Privacy concerns would keep half of consumers from permitting retail mobile trackers to know their location, although more than a quarter would allow tracking if given the right incentives, according to a survey by the
PunchTab marketing firm.
- Location-based, relevant push notifications will reign this holiday season
- Published: July 17, 2014
- Push notifications can either be incredibly helpful or terribly annoying for shoppers, but emerging best-practices from the still relatively new messaging strategy suggest location and relevancy will help some notifications stand above the rest during the upcoming holiday season.
- How sports leagues use iBeacons to complement in-stadium SMS
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Apple’s iBeacon technology increasingly excites marketers, especially those who see the technology as a way to drive responsive mobile experiences that delight visitors in sports stadiums and keep them loyal, but SMS still has an important role to play.
- MLB eyes mobile home run with All-Star live game stream
- Published: July 14, 2014
- Major League Baseball is reaching out to fans on the go everywhere with its first-ever provision of a live game stream and iBeacon-supported interactive ballpark attractions at the 2014 All-Star Game.
- Chevrolet mobilizes soccer sponsorship with virtual shirt campaign
- Published: July 7, 2014
- A mobile campaign that uses Facebook and Twitter to promote Chevrolet’s sponsorship of the new uniform shirt of soccer’s Manchester United FC taps both the impact of social media and fan interest in the World Cup to engage a global audience.
- Data concerns replace creative as major mobile marketing issue for brands: survey
- Published: July 7, 2014
- A new survey’s finding that a lack of quality data has replaced creative constraints as a major issue for mobile advertisers points to how organizations are embracing mobile’s critical role in the customer experience.
- Better calls-to-action, content propel next-generation SMS segmentation
- Published: May 27, 2014
- With some brands now amassing a sizable SMS database, marketers need to put in more marketing muscle and churn out content that is segmented towards specific groups to keep the momentum going around mobile messaging.
- Mobile wins for Super Bowl XLVIII social engagement, takes backseat in TV ads
- Published: February 4, 2014
- While brands such as Mars and Procter & Gamble nailed creating mobile-specific social content in real-time during Sunday’s Super Bowl game, incorporating the medium into the $4 million TV ad continued to be a massive missed opportunity.
- Mondelez International is 2013 Mobile Marketer of the Year
- Published: December 31, 2013
- Mondelez International is 2013 Mobile Marketer of the Year, the highest accolade in mobile advertising, marketing and media. The honor tops the Mobile Marketer Awards handed out each year for outstanding work that moved the mobile needle for brands and marketers. Here is the list of all the 2013 honorees.
- Premium SMS flameout opens door to improved opt-in rates
- Published: November 25, 2013
- With AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon all dropping most premium SMS billing, this could open the door to higher opt-in rates for mobile programs and the loosening of regulation around these programs.