Tag: Vivian Rosenthal
Total Results: 5
- P&G’s Secret picks mobile photo-sharing to build social engagement
- Published: October 23, 2013
- Procter & Gamble’s Secret is tapping a third-party mobile photo-sharing application that spurs teenagers to create custom photos and help spread an anti-bullying message to friends and family.
- 5 common augmented reality mistakes
- Published: December 20, 2012
- There is no doubt augmented reality has made a name for itself in the mobile space and marketers are flocking to incorporate the technology into their efforts. However, companies are still making several common mistakes, which can deteriorate the user experience.
- Warner Bros. marries mobile and social through photo sharing app
- Published: November 28, 2012
- Warner Bros. is banking on photo sharing as a way to build anticipation around the upcoming film, “The Hobbit.”
- Augmented reality is the new QR code
- Published: August 14, 2012
- Last year, QR codes were the go-to technology that marketers used to connect with tech-savvy consumers. While the medium is still a big force in mobile, augmented reality is increasingly making a name for itself and marketers are embracing all forms of the technology to offer a new type of engagement.
- Are mobile check-ins losing steam?
- Published: October 3, 2011
- With the explosion of location-based services that go beyond just sharing one’s whereabouts, is it possible that check-ins have lost their novelty?