Total Results: 11Displaying: 1 - 10
- Lessons from the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2013
- Published: May 10, 2013
- By Valerie Williamson
How do these successful companies know what kind of mobile messaging to serve up for top relevance and engagement? They measure it.
- Mcommerce Summit 2013 New York May 2: Walmart, Walgreens, Bank of America, Lancôme, Design Within Reach, Forrester
- Published: February 11, 2013
- Registration is open for the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2013 conference Thursday, May 2 with speakers from Walmart, Walgreens, Bank of America, Lancôme, Design Within Reach, Priceline and Forrester Research. Must-attend New York event for retailers and marketers.
- Walgreens boasts brand awareness via interactive mobile ad campaign
- Published: June 27, 2012
- Walgreens is using mobile advertising to encourage consumers to download its application, as well as learn more about the company and see what it has to offer.
- Walmart exec: Social, local and mobile are critical for marketing success
- Published: April 5, 2012
- SAN FRANCISCO – A Walmart executive at ad:tech said that by incorporating social, local and mobile into its marketing mix, the company is able to engage with consumers on a deeper and more personal level.
- SMS case study - Skinny Water
- Published: November 14, 2011
- See how Skinny Water increased its database via an SMS campaign.
- Walgreens sees hockey-stick growth for text alert program
- Published: August 13, 2010
- BALTIMORE – SMS text alerts are a big hit for Walgreens Co., a $63 billion drugstore chain which puts its 7,500 stores nationwide at the center of all marketing and commerce.
- Mobile Commerce Daily - Walgreens revamps mobile strategy
- Published: November 24, 2009
- Today in Mobile Commerce Daily: Walgreens revamps mobile strategy, Visa expands mobile transaction alerts to North America
and Fox Mobile taps Bango mobile Web billing services.
- Site clinic: Tailoring a mobile commerce site to customer needs
- Published: September 29, 2009
- By Marci Troutman and Steve Timpson
Strategic operating and resource plans for 2010 have begun and it is worth noting how retailers are going to engage in mobile commerce.
- Denny’s, Taco Bell, Walgreens offer Android-targeted mobile coupons for in-store push
- Published: September 17, 2009
- Denny’s, Taco Bell and Walgreens are offering consumers mobile coupons within the My Coupons application for Google's Android-powered phones.
- Carl’s Jr. runs trivia game via SMS
- Published: April 24, 2009
- Carl's Jr. ran a trivia game campaign encouraging customers to participate by texting in their answers to various questions.