Tag: Walker Sands
Total Results: 4
- Pepsi becomes positive symbol for families in video reunion campaign
- Published: March 2, 2015
- Brands such as PepsiCo that leverage mobile platforms to connect families globally at special times gain by coming across as hip and relevant to customers and being associated with positive emotions such as love and joy.
- How will Google Glass bans impact wearables adoption?
- Published: December 12, 2013
- With Illinois recently joining the list of places to discuss banning Google Glass, experts question how the potential bans will impact consumer adoption of wearable technology.
- Are push notifications abusing their welcome?
- Published: February 15, 2013
- Push notifications help marketers reach consumers with relevant and timely messages. Although the technology can be a powerful customer engagement tool, some feel it has the potential to be more cloying than beneficial.
- Mitt Romney drives app downloads, awareness via iAd campaign
- Published: June 27, 2012
- Political candidate Mitt Romney is using a new mobile advertising campaign aimed at getting voters to download the politicianís iPhone application that ultimately increase campaign awareness.