Tag: Yankee Group
Total Results: 141 Displaying:
1 - 10
- Will click-and-collect, contextual offers spell the death of Black Friday?
- Published: October 15, 2014
- As mobile’s role in shopping continues to grow - driving trends such as click-and-collect and hyperlocal offers - Black Friday’s significance could further erode, something that started to become evident last year.
- Toyota leverages iAds for 360-degree interior view
- Published: October 9, 2014
- Toyota is using Apple’s iAd mobile advertising platform to provide users of the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with a 360-degree view of the interior of the all-new 2015 Camry embedded in mobile applications and Web sites.
- Facebook ad network expansion underscores value of buying history for mobile ads
- Published: October 8, 2014
- Facebook’s expansion of its five-month-old mobile advertising audience network to advertisers and applications worldwide points to the importance of purchasing history for mobile ads.
- Apple’s iBeacon hardware plan seen expanding retailers’ reach
- Published: July 15, 2014
- Apple’s plan to develop hardware to complement its iBeacon technology could make the location-awareness technology available to a broader range of retailers, dramatically redrawing the marketing landscape.
- Goodyear eases drivers’ burden with 24-hour towing-service app
- Published: July 3, 2014
- Tire giant Goodyear’s new 24-hour towing-service mobile application caters to stranded motorists who, empowered by being connected, demand fast roadside assistance.
- GEICO redesigns app to speed up access to services
- Published: June 30, 2014
- GEICO, known for its low-cost automobile insurance, unveiled changes to its mobile application designed to make access to its services easier and more personal, including features previously available only on desktop.
- Nissan’s 2015 Micra mobile ad leverages native scrolling for enhanced interactivity
- Published: June 27, 2014
Nissan Canada has joined forces with Juice Mobile and Optimum Media Direction on an interactive advertising unit for Nissan’s 2015 Nissan Micra that blends images, copy, video and animation with native scrolling features to enhance the interactivity.
- Mobile’s in-car radio role could diminish going forward
- Published: June 24, 2014
- As it makes over motor travel, mobile’s redefining of one of the oldest and most personal aspects of driving – the car radio experience – may be raising more questions than it answers about the prospects for automobile marketers.
- FCC encourages public input on mobile as net neutrality discussion moves forward
- Published: May 19, 2014
- While the Federal Communications Commission’s moves on net neutrality last week have little if any immediate impact on mobile, they do open the door to possible implications down the road.
- Mobile Research Summit 2014 New York June 19: Forrester, Yankee, IBM, BIA/Kelsey, Nielsen, Keynote, e-tailing group
- Published: May 9, 2014
- Registration is open for the Mobile Research Summit: Insights 2014 on Thursday, June 19 featuring speakers from Forrester Research, Yankee Group, BIA/Kelsey, Nielsen, IBM Smarter Commerce, Keynote and e-tailing group. Must-attend event for retailers, brands, financial services firms, marketers, ad agencies and publishers.