Tag: Yankee Group
Total Results: 138 Displaying:
1 - 10
- Apple’s iBeacon hardware plan seen expanding retailers’ reach
- Published: July 15, 2014
- Apple’s plan to develop hardware to complement its iBeacon technology could make the location-awareness technology available to a broader range of retailers, dramatically redrawing the marketing landscape.
- Goodyear eases drivers’ burden with 24-hour towing-service app
- Published: July 3, 2014
- Tire giant Goodyear’s new 24-hour towing-service mobile application caters to stranded motorists who, empowered by being connected, demand fast roadside assistance.
- GEICO redesigns app to speed up access to services
- Published: June 30, 2014
- GEICO, known for its low-cost automobile insurance, unveiled changes to its mobile application designed to make access to its services easier and more personal, including features previously available only on desktop.
- Nissan’s 2015 Micra mobile ad leverages native scrolling for enhanced interactivity
- Published: June 27, 2014
Nissan Canada has joined forces with Juice Mobile and Optimum Media Direction on an interactive advertising unit for Nissan’s 2015 Nissan Micra that blends images, copy, video and animation with native scrolling features to enhance the interactivity.
- Mobile’s in-car radio role could diminish going forward
- Published: June 24, 2014
- As it makes over motor travel, mobile’s redefining of one of the oldest and most personal aspects of driving – the car radio experience – may be raising more questions than it answers about the prospects for automobile marketers.
- FCC encourages public input on mobile as net neutrality discussion moves forward
- Published: May 19, 2014
- While the Federal Communications Commission’s moves on net neutrality last week have little if any immediate impact on mobile, they do open the door to possible implications down the road.
- Mobile Research Summit 2014 New York June 19: Forrester, Yankee, IBM, BIA/Kelsey, Nielsen, Keynote, e-tailing group
- Published: May 9, 2014
- Registration is open for the Mobile Research Summit: Insights 2014 on Thursday, June 19 featuring speakers from Forrester Research, Yankee Group, BIA/Kelsey, Nielsen, IBM Smarter Commerce, Keynote and e-tailing group. Must-attend event for retailers, brands, financial services firms, marketers, ad agencies and publishers.
- Ford tackles Sync's reliability issues as connected car's importance grows
- Published: February 25, 2014
- Ford is reportedly switching from a Microsoft-based system to BlackBerry’s QNX system to improve its in-car Sync technology.
- Mobile economy to top $3 trillion more quickly than expected: Yankee Group
- Published: February 7, 2014
- The mobile economy is growing at a faster rate than previously expected while also showing signs of maturity, meaning there is still significant upside potential for companies in core sectors even as challenges multiply, according to a new report from Yankee Group.
- Dropping Motorola frees up Google to fix mobile monetization, manufacturer relationships
- Published: January 31, 2014
- By giving Motorola the boot this week, Google eliminated a big distraction, freeing it up to repair relationships in the Android ecosystem and redouble efforts on the mobile advertising front, where cost per clicks continue to decline and Facebook presents a growing threat.