Total Results: 2
- BlackBerry Z10 offers a positive note in RIM’s Q4 results
- Published: March 29, 2013
- Following a stretch of disappointing quarters, Research In Motion has some good news, including a profit of $98 million in the fourth-quarter, as well as that it shipped one million units of its new Z10 smartphone.
- BlackBerry's biggest challenge is building a brand that resonates
- Published: March 26, 2013
- One of the biggest challenges that BlackBerry faces with its new BlackBerry 10 devices is building a brand that resonates with consumers and enterprises at a time when both Apple and Samsung have already won the hearts and wallets of users.