Tag: ad targeting
Total Results: 8
- Michelin cuts through marketing fog with contextual advertising
- Published: February 17, 2017
- Tire manufacturer Michelin is tapping AccuWeather for a highly targeted mobile campaign on the weather brand’s suite of products to promote its wiper blades during rainy forecasts.
- Pandora revamps in hopes to gain traction on Spotify, Apple Music
- Published: October 13, 2016
- Mobile Pandora users are getting the first look at its brand redesign to help modernize its image, supported by a highly targeted digital campaign following its new features rollout.
- How brands should measure ad engagement levels
- Published: September 8, 2016
- By Freddy Friedman
Consumers are using fewer apps regularly. A Millward Brown Digital survey found that while the average user has more than 40 apps installed on his or her device, only 28 percent use more than four to six apps per day.
- Pinterest’s new ad-targeting tools attract CPG, retail brands
- Published: March 21, 2016
- Pinterest’s recent move to open its ad platform to all brands has the potential to significantly disrupt budgets this year, especially among marketers seeking to test direct response advertisements and target forward-looking mobile users.
- Screenvision's movie theater beacons show entertainment value of mobile
- Published: January 28, 2016
- Cinema advertisement distributor Screenvision is creating a beacon-powered marketing network for brands to share targeted, location-based campaigns, exhibiting the entertainment industry’s move towards in-venue mobile pushes.
- Ad targeting hits stride and continues to grow as data evolves
- Published: December 16, 2015
- The ability to target the right audience on mobile is becoming a key factor in the success of campaigns as smartphone adoption continues to grow, with tapping into data such as behavior, location, weather and events getting easier as programmatic matures.
- How to predictively target mobile buyers: Evolution of ad targeting
- Published: December 11, 2013
- By Anthony Iacovone
Targeting involves a lot of guesswork. Just because someone visits a site, dwells on a profile or engages with some content does not necessarily make him or her a prime candidate for your campaign.
- Twitter beats Facebook in real-time relevance to mobile ads
- Published: May 28, 2013
- Twitter’s mobile advertising strategy just pulled ahead in the race with Google and Facebook through a mixture of real-time content video tied to TV viewing and ads targeting TV viewers who have seen an ad.