Total Results: 247Displaying: 1 - 10
- 5 ways to use real-world insights and data analytics to engage with consumers visiting stores
- Published: November 30, 2016
- By Anil Mathews
Consumer-centricity and one-to-one relationship building are now core concepts of modern marketing, so getting to know the consumer is vital for retail brands. But we all know this can be challenging in an offline environment.
- How Walmart is cultivating social intelligence for interdisciplinary strategy
- Published: June 29, 2016
- Walmart is building a social analytics command center in its headquarters as it looks to adopt an interdisciplinary approach to leveraging data insights.
- Apple’s move downstream means lower app spends
- Published: March 22, 2016
- In a move that could impact marketers’ mobile revenue streams, Apple introduced the 4-inch iPhone SE yesterday, which comes with Touch ID and Apple Pay.
- Tilly’s unstraps mobile search, personalized content to drive engagement
- Published: October 15, 2015
- RANCHO MIRAGE, CA – A Tilly’s executive at the Mobile Shopping Summit 2015 said that the surf-and-skate brand focuses on audience segmentation, mobile search and personalized content to drive user engagement and conversions from different types of customers.
- US Open ramps up mobile game with in-app real-time data
- Published: September 4, 2015
- The United States Tennis Association is gearing up for its US Open tournament through mobile, leveraging a variety of tactics such as analytics, application updates, real-time data and social media integration to hype the games and significantly engross fans.
- Local-first travel apps trump branded hotel and airline offerings: report
- Published: July 16, 2015
- Consumers are increasingly turning to local-first travel applications such as Uber and Foursquare, in addition to online travel agents, putting hotels’ and airlines’ branded apps in danger of losing momentum, according to a new Strategy Analytics report.
- Car brands like local lanes in nascent mobile marketing push
- Published: July 8, 2015
- Car brands such as Toyota and Honda are giving the decades-old notion of local marketing a mobile-age spin with location-based strategies that deliver more engaging, personalized and contextual experiences than static banner ads.
- Publishers’ Facebook reliance could bring relegation to supplier role: report
- Published: June 8, 2015
- As publishers rely more on social networks such as Facebook, the danger exists that they will be relegated to suppliers to a one-stop shop, similar to video channels on YouTube, according to a Strategy Analytics report.
- Predicting which customers may churn
- Published: May 29, 2015
- By David Dague
For brands and online publishers, developing and deploying predictive modeling techniques to identify customers at-risk to churn is not rocket science. But it is pretty close.
- Using weather analytics over weather data for relevant marketing
- Published: May 7, 2015
- By Jaclyn Stratten
Weather allows marketers to connect with consumers on a highly local level, targeting them with a relevant message at the right time. Seems straightforward? Think again.