Total Results: 242Displaying: 1 - 10
- Local-first travel apps trump branded hotel and airline offerings: report
- Published: July 16, 2015
- Consumers are increasingly turning to local-first travel applications such as Uber and Foursquare, in addition to online travel agents, putting hotels’ and airlines’ branded apps in danger of losing momentum, according to a new Strategy Analytics report.
- Car brands like local lanes in nascent mobile marketing push
- Published: July 8, 2015
- Car brands such as Toyota and Honda are giving the decades-old notion of local marketing a mobile-age spin with location-based strategies that deliver more engaging, personalized and contextual experiences than static banner ads.
- Publishers’ Facebook reliance could bring relegation to supplier role: report
- Published: June 8, 2015
- As publishers rely more on social networks such as Facebook, the danger exists that they will be relegated to suppliers to a one-stop shop, similar to video channels on YouTube, according to a Strategy Analytics report.
- Predicting which customers may churn
- Published: May 29, 2015
- By David Dague
For brands and online publishers, developing and deploying predictive modeling techniques to identify customers at-risk to churn is not rocket science. But it is pretty close.
- Using weather analytics over weather data for relevant marketing
- Published: May 7, 2015
- By Jaclyn Stratten
Weather allows marketers to connect with consumers on a highly local level, targeting them with a relevant message at the right time. Seems straightforward? Think again.
- Google looks to wireless play amid 11pc jump in Q1 ad sales
- Published: April 24, 2015
- Google’s move into wireless service comes as the search giant's advertising business keeps growing, amid a falling cost-per-click rate and a threat from Facebook.
- Marketers embrace mobile-friendly redesigns ahead of Google rankings shakeup
- Published: April 10, 2015
- While many big brands are retooling to be mobile-friendly to retain high Google mobile search rankings ahead of the big search engine’s algorithm changes starting in two weeks, the tweaking will catch a number of marketers off guard, especially those with multiple or neglected Web properties.
- Social network ad spend growth will slow in 2015: report
- Published: April 6, 2015
- In 2015, the global ad spend on social networks is expected to increase 29 percent and reach $19.8 billion, down from a 41 percent growth rate in 2014, according to a new report from Strategy Analytics.
- Engagement to monetization: Improving mobile marketing ROI
- Published: March 27, 2015
- By Nate Smith
There is a big problem for many businesses joining the app rush: they have no idea how to monetize engagement over mobile.
- Top 3 metrics that ecommerce companies cannot live without
- Published: March 12, 2015
- By Hope Neiman
In today’s ever-evolving world of data trends, every ecommerce company must determine the right analytics and other measurement strategies that optimize data to drive business outcomes.