Total Results: 245Displaying: 1 - 10
- Apple’s move downstream means lower app spends
- Published: March 22, 2016
- In a move that could impact marketers’ mobile revenue streams, Apple introduced the 4-inch iPhone SE yesterday, which comes with Touch ID and Apple Pay.
- Tilly’s unstraps mobile search, personalized content to drive engagement
- Published: October 15, 2015
- RANCHO MIRAGE, CA – A Tilly’s executive at the Mobile Shopping Summit 2015 said that the surf-and-skate brand focuses on audience segmentation, mobile search and personalized content to drive user engagement and conversions from different types of customers.
- US Open ramps up mobile game with in-app real-time data
- Published: September 4, 2015
- The United States Tennis Association is gearing up for its US Open tournament through mobile, leveraging a variety of tactics such as analytics, application updates, real-time data and social media integration to hype the games and significantly engross fans.
- Local-first travel apps trump branded hotel and airline offerings: report
- Published: July 16, 2015
- Consumers are increasingly turning to local-first travel applications such as Uber and Foursquare, in addition to online travel agents, putting hotels’ and airlines’ branded apps in danger of losing momentum, according to a new Strategy Analytics report.
- Car brands like local lanes in nascent mobile marketing push
- Published: July 8, 2015
- Car brands such as Toyota and Honda are giving the decades-old notion of local marketing a mobile-age spin with location-based strategies that deliver more engaging, personalized and contextual experiences than static banner ads.
- Publishers’ Facebook reliance could bring relegation to supplier role: report
- Published: June 8, 2015
- As publishers rely more on social networks such as Facebook, the danger exists that they will be relegated to suppliers to a one-stop shop, similar to video channels on YouTube, according to a Strategy Analytics report.
- Predicting which customers may churn
- Published: May 29, 2015
- By David Dague
For brands and online publishers, developing and deploying predictive modeling techniques to identify customers at-risk to churn is not rocket science. But it is pretty close.
- Using weather analytics over weather data for relevant marketing
- Published: May 7, 2015
- By Jaclyn Stratten
Weather allows marketers to connect with consumers on a highly local level, targeting them with a relevant message at the right time. Seems straightforward? Think again.
- Google looks to wireless play amid 11pc jump in Q1 ad sales
- Published: April 24, 2015
- Google’s move into wireless service comes as the search giant's advertising business keeps growing, amid a falling cost-per-click rate and a threat from Facebook.
- Marketers embrace mobile-friendly redesigns ahead of Google rankings shakeup
- Published: April 10, 2015
- While many big brands are retooling to be mobile-friendly to retain high Google mobile search rankings ahead of the big search engine’s algorithm changes starting in two weeks, the tweaking will catch a number of marketers off guard, especially those with multiple or neglected Web properties.