Total Results: 191Displaying: 1 - 10
- Smartphone makers turn up heat on advertising with differing results
- Published: November 11, 2013
- Increasingly, mobile handset manufacturers are focusing their efforts on gaining a competitive edge with consumers by winning over their hearts with splashy television ads as much as they are on bringing out faster, better hardware. However, not all ad campaigns are created equal.
- Can Apple, Microsoft reinvent mobile businesses with phablets?
- Published: October 16, 2013
- As the rumors heat up that Apple is developing a phone-tablet hybrid that will compete head-on with Samsung, Microsoft and HTC, phablets are emerging as a way for manufacturers to jumpstart sales.
- Facebook tries to boost role as go-to mobile app with Onavo buy
- Published: October 15, 2013
- Already one of the most popular activities on mobile, Facebook is betting it can drive engagement levels even higher by helping users make better use of their monthly data allowances.
- Facebook moves into mobile retargeting to capture brandsí holiday spend
- Published: October 3, 2013
- Facebook is making a bigger push to be the king of mobile and social advertising this holiday season with a new mobile advertising product that will likely appeal to marketers looking to retarget consumers who have already downloaded a brandís mobile application.
- Samsung sharpens focus on image-conscious audience with curved screen
- Published: October 1, 2013
- Samsungís expected launch of a curved screen later this month could open up new ways for marketers to reach users, and it is also another example of how Samsung is trying to gain an edge over the competition by being first with new innovations.
- Marketers not taking necessary steps to measure mobile performance: Forrester
- Published: September 12, 2013
- Marketers continue to struggle with measuring the performance of their mobile efforts because of a lack of clear objectives and defined performance indicators, according to a new report from Forrester.
- Verizon, Vodafone deal points to move toward integrated wireline, wireless services
- Published: September 4, 2013
- Verizonís move to acquire the 45 percent stake in its wireless operations owned by Vodafone underscores the growing focus on integrated wireline, wireless services for United States carriers.
- Bring mobile analytics full circle with A/B testing, optimization and retargeting
- Published: August 29, 2013
- By Brendan O'Kane
Well-informed persistence is the essence of retargeting. When customers do not respond to your messages, you use the information you have on them to make follow-up messages more enticing and likely to convert.
- Mobile analytics: Measuring message impact for optimal ROI
- Published: August 28, 2013
- By Brendan O'Kane
Some brands have not made the leap to mobile marketing because of their fear of being perceived as spam. Others are reluctant because they are not sure how to gauge the return on their investment.
- Why do retailers insist on coming out with their own mobile devices?
- Published: August 23, 2013
- Tesco and 7-Eleven are the latest retailers hoping to find success with mobile devices bearing their brand even as others have tried and failed with similar strategies.