Total Results: 237Displaying: 1 - 10
- Google looks to wireless play amid 11pc jump in Q1 ad sales
- Published: April 24, 2015
- Google’s move into wireless service comes as the search giant's advertising business keeps growing, amid a falling cost-per-click rate and a threat from Facebook.
- Marketers embrace mobile-friendly redesigns ahead of Google rankings shakeup
- Published: April 10, 2015
- While many big brands are retooling to be mobile-friendly to retain high Google mobile search rankings ahead of the big search engine’s algorithm changes starting in two weeks, the tweaking will catch a number of marketers off guard, especially those with multiple or neglected Web properties.
- Social network ad spend growth will slow in 2015: report
- Published: April 6, 2015
- In 2015, the global ad spend on social networks is expected to increase 29 percent and reach $19.8 billion, down from a 41 percent growth rate in 2014, according to a new report from Strategy Analytics.
- Engagement to monetization: Improving mobile marketing ROI
- Published: March 27, 2015
- By Nate Smith
There is a big problem for many businesses joining the app rush: they have no idea how to monetize engagement over mobile.
- Top 3 metrics that ecommerce companies cannot live without
- Published: March 12, 2015
- By Hope Neiman
In today’s ever-evolving world of data trends, every ecommerce company must determine the right analytics and other measurement strategies that optimize data to drive business outcomes.
- Google continues pivot to value-add mobile search with insurance shopping site
- Published: March 9, 2015
- Google’s launch of a site that simplifies automobile-insurance shopping will pressure traditional insurers to engage more effectively with clients on mobile while helping the search giant remain relevant as on-the-go consumers change how product research is conducted.
- Phablet is killer mobile form factor with skyrocketing usage rate: report
- Published: March 6, 2015
- Phablet usage is growing at almost four times the rate of medium-size smartphones thanks to strong media and entertainment consumption that positions the devices as mobile televisions, according to new data from Flurry Analytics.
- Facebook’s NYC beacon play could start marketing free-for-all
- Published: February 11, 2015
- Beacons’ growing acceptance could turn up the competition among the industry’s dominant players and redraw the mobile marketing landscape, fueled by Facebook’s recently announced plan to begin testing a beacon-supported service to deliver information about shops to nearby users in New York.
- Allconnect decreases acquisition costs by 43pc on click-to-call ads
- Published: February 6, 2015
- Time Warner Cable and Allconnect are among the brands using a new data analytics solution on click-to-call mobile ads, with the latter able to reduce acquisition costs by optimizing its keyword selection.
- Proposed FCC rules fail to reflect mobile's role in net neutrality
- Published: February 5, 2015
- Proposed Federal Communications Commission rules on Internet service in United States homes would be excessive if they treated wireless carriers like 19th-century telephone company monopolists.