Total Results: 208Displaying: 1 - 10
- Cadillac 2015 ATS adds wireless phone charging for seamless experiences
- Published: July 30, 2014
- Cadillac will add wireless charging of smartphones in dashboards of the 2015 ATS coupe and sedan, eliminating the need for on-board charge cords.
- Android’s latest developments offer glimpse of mobile marketing’s future
- Published: July 11, 2014
- As Google extends its Android mobile operating system into new channels, marketers are getting a glimpse of the what the future could look like in an Android-dominated world.
- Freemium apps face pressure from regulators, paid app growth
- Published: July 8, 2014
- Amazon’s recent decision to not accept a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission over in-application purchases points to growing pressures facing freemium apps as regulators take a closer look at possible misuse and the market for paid apps becomes more clearly defined.
- Google’s Android Auto envisions big role for smartphones in connected cars
- Published: June 26, 2014
- Android Auto, Google’s new connected car play that already has over 40 automaker partners, puts the smartphone front and center so that drivers can access the most up-to-date experiences without having to wait for automakers to bake it in.
- Mobile’s in-car radio role could diminish going forward
- Published: June 24, 2014
- As it makes over motor travel, mobile’s redefining of one of the oldest and most personal aspects of driving – the car radio experience – may be raising more questions than it answers about the prospects for automobile marketers.
- Garmin slashes app pricing to better compete against Google
- Published: June 18, 2014
- Garmin Ltd.’s unveiling of a new $1.99 mobile navigation application is a move to prevent further erosion of its relevance as customers embrace smartphone navigation apps.
- Honda’s music push needs personalized in-car experience to win
- Published: June 16, 2014
- American Honda Motor Co.’s push into music content with a YouTube video channel could help the automaker click with elusive younger buyers, but the brand might generate even greater loyalty by providing a personalized in-car radio experience.
- Tips and tricks for mobile testing: A software tester’s roadmap
- Published: June 2, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
My goal with this article is to provide some practical advice to keep you from getting lost in the world of mobile testing.
- Responsive Web design is not nearly enough
- Published: March 24, 2014
- By Daniel Weisbeck
We have spent more than a decade optimizing desktop Web sites, primarily to improve conversions. So why are we not making similar investments, particularly in analytics, for mobile?
- MindStream exec: Mobile has profound impact on CMO, CIO relationship
- Published: March 14, 2014
- NEW YORK - A MindStream executive at the fifth annual Mobile Marketing Day conference said chief marketing officers and chief information officers are coming together like never before in response to the significant changes brought about by mobile.