Total Results: 715Displaying: 1 - 10
- Covergirl's augmented reality app attempts personalized approach
- Published: April 8, 2016
- While Covergirl is the latest in a growing line of beauty marketers embracing augmented reality, the Procter & Gamble brand’s new application features a long questionnaire for a more personalized approach.
- 73pc of smart home owners use voice control, increasing app utility: report
- Published: March 23, 2016
- Consumers who own smart home devices have quickly embraced voice recognition technology to enhance mobile applications designed to control these devices, driving further interest in the segment, according to new research from The NPD Group Connected Intelligence.
- Mobile application security fails to improve: report
- Published: March 2, 2016
- Application developers give a lot of lip service to how they safeguard users’ personal data, but little actual improvement has been made in the past couple of years, according to a new report from Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Mobile marketing week in review: Bolder third-party app strategies
- Published: February 29, 2016
- Marketers are getting better at finding contextual opportunities to engage users more organically with third-party applications. For the full analysis, watch this video.
- Mobile Minutes: Google Cardboard; Ads and AI; App ads; Larry Page
- Published: January 28, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Google ships 5M Cardboard virtual reality devices; Ads are about to get way more personal thanks to AI; Apps lead new wave in advertising; Try to interview Google’s co-founder. It’s emasculating.
- Will WhatsApp become a primary conduit between businesses, consumers?
- Published: January 20, 2016
- The news that WhatsApp will soon start allowing business to communicate directly with users reflects how popular messaging applications are reimagining traditional marketing and unlocking one-to-one engagement opportunities for brands.
- Should SMS be taken more seriously for mobile app engagement?
- Published: November 24, 2015
- By Brian Heikes
Even though app usage is incredibly strong, conversion rates through that mobile channel remain weak. Forrester Research reports that “most retailers say their mobile Web sales continue to outweigh their app sales.”
- Orbitz chooses in-app challenge over interruptive ads
- Published: October 12, 2015
- Orbitz is rewarding users for posting their best vacation moments in the new mobile application Mibi, reflecting how marketers are moving away from disruptive advertising and focusing on enticing consumers with content that interests them.
- MLB brings fans together with baseball-devoted social media app
- Published: October 7, 2015
- Major League Baseball continues its efforts to provide fans with fully immersive digital experiences through a new mobile application named MLB Fans that acts as a social haven where users can connect with related content.
- What are retained versus acquired app users really worth?
- Published: September 28, 2015
- By Kelsey Ricard
The cost of gaining app users reached an all-time-high in March, when Fiksu’s Cost Per Loyal User Index data showed that the cost of acquiring a single loyal iOS app user surpassed the $3 mark, a 113 percent rise over the previous year.