Total Results: 721Displaying: 1 - 10
- Tips for app store optimization
- Published: October 13, 2016
- By Dave Bell
The concept of app store optimization has caught fire recently due in no small part to the massive volume of applications clogging the app stores: nearly 3 million apps are available on the Apple App Store and Google Play apiece.
- Getting rich push notifications right in Apple’s iOS 10
- Published: September 15, 2016
- By Guy Horrocks
Of all the new changes announced by Apple this month, none are more impactful for marketers than the availability of rich push notifications, which debuted with iOS 10 this week.
- In-app advertising: What is in it for publishers?
- Published: July 8, 2016
- By Pavel Golubev
Considering that people with access to a smartphone or tablet now spend an average of three hours on them per day, and 84 percent of all smartphone time is spent in-app, in-app advertising is increasingly critical for brands, advertisers, marketers and agencies.
- 4 steps to maximize app marketing
- Published: June 13, 2016
- By Sarah Clark
Nielsen estimates that the average person now spends 30 hours per month using apps.
- Should apps convert to subscription model as Apple, Google rethink revenue sharing?
- Published: June 10, 2016
- There could be a move away from paid downloads and in-application purchases as Apple and Google both sweeten the pot for subscription models, but whether or not this will be enough to attract premium content providers such as HBO is unclear.
- Brand apps should be transformative or scrapped: Google exec
- Published: May 6, 2016
- NEW YORK – A Google executive at the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2016 pointed to several truly transformative brand applications but said the majority of marketers, even some really big ones, are struggling to attract and engage users.
- Covergirl's augmented reality app attempts personalized approach
- Published: April 8, 2016
- While Covergirl is the latest in a growing line of beauty marketers embracing augmented reality, the Procter & Gamble brand’s new application features a long questionnaire for a more personalized approach.
- 73pc of smart home owners use voice control, increasing app utility: report
- Published: March 23, 2016
- Consumers who own smart home devices have quickly embraced voice recognition technology to enhance mobile applications designed to control these devices, driving further interest in the segment, according to new research from The NPD Group Connected Intelligence.
- Mobile application security fails to improve: report
- Published: March 2, 2016
- Application developers give a lot of lip service to how they safeguard users’ personal data, but little actual improvement has been made in the past couple of years, according to a new report from Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Mobile marketing week in review: Bolder third-party app strategies
- Published: February 29, 2016
- Marketers are getting better at finding contextual opportunities to engage users more organically with third-party applications. For the full analysis, watch this video.