Total Results: 692Displaying: 1 - 10
- How the post-install event is key to app marketing
- Published: April 22, 2015
- By Moshe Vaknin
In the same way that the measurement of clicks has lost its significance in banner advertising when better technology enables analyzing the sales path, the measurement of installs is losing its importance in app marketing.
- Apps are key to a meaningful user-centric mobile strategy
- Published: April 13, 2015
- By Peter Eckert
Gartner forecasts “by 2017, mobile apps will be downloaded more than 268 billion times, generating revenue of more than $77 billion and making apps one of the most popular computing tools for users across the globe.”
- Brands on Waze see average 53pc increase in traffic to locations
- Published: March 27, 2015
- Brands such as Wells Fargo and Dunkin’ Donuts are discovering that users of navigational application Waze are more likely to drive to a retail location after seeing associated Pins or Takeovers.
- Flat app use means tighter competition for attention, higher ad prices: report
- Published: March 5, 2015
- The use of applications has remained relatively steady even as the number and variety of apps continues to expand and smartphone adoption grows, according to a new report from Parks Associates.
- Shazam, Fandango eye bigger role as mobile-first lifestyle brands
- Published: February 19, 2015
- As the time spent with applications is increasingly relegated to a choice few, narrowly focused offerings such as Shazam and Fandango are racing to broaden their appeal and leverage their initial success for a more meaningful role in consumers’ lives.
- Coca-Cola Freestyle app treats Lady Antebellum fans with tour contest
- Published: February 17, 2015
- Coca-Cola Freestyle, the branded solution that dispenses more than 100 different drink choices in participating restaurants, has joined forces with Lady Antebellum to give fans the chance to win backstage passes at one of the country music group's shows, an effort that relies on a collaborative mobile application to tell fans where the dispensers are located.
- Cleveland Cavaliers deliver in-app, in-venue experiences using iBeacons
- Published: February 9, 2015
- The Cleveland Cavaliers is using Apple’s iBeacon technology to deliver contextual notifications to fans via their mobile devices while enjoying the game.
- How Apple’s iOS 8 changes the game for brands and retailers
- Published: February 9, 2015
- By Greg Weinger
Marketers may have heard about some of the well-publicized features in iOS 8 such as Interactive Notifications and widgets, but there are lesser-known behavioral changes in the new operating system that could have a profound effect on the end-user’s experience.
- Spark conversations with millennials on mobile using animated gifs
- Published: February 5, 2015
- As brands such as Taco Bell and Lexus find mobile success by mimicking native behavior to reach millennials, a currently underused tool, the gif, has potential to boost efforts across the mobile Web, email, applications and social media.
- In-store cognitive apps will solve retail’s biggest challenge
- Published: December 25, 2014
- By Alex Sbardella
Have you ever been shopping in a retail store and known more about a product than the sales assistant?