Total Results: 707Displaying: 91 - 100
- Luxury hoteliersí mobile apps become adolescents
- Published: February 20, 2013
- By Carol Banks Setter
Luxury hoteliers are cautiously moving into the mobile application space and the results are widely divergent. They have taken their baby steps but are in an adolescent phase, lacking a mature offering.
- Cigna introduces app to simplify health management for customers
- Published: February 14, 2013
- Health insurance company Cigna has launched a mobile application to make it easier for customers to manage their health and related spending.
- Sports Illustrated mobilizes Swimsuit issue via interactive features for tablets, smartphones
- Published: February 13, 2013
- Mobile plays a key role in Sports Illustratedís strategy to promote its annual Swimsuit issue, including launching a mobile trivia game enabling users to unlock additional photos by guessing the right model.
- Lufthansa revamps mobile presence with new features to better address needs
- Published: February 11, 2013
- Lufthansa has overhauled its mobile Web site and applications, giving them a new look and additional functionality to meet the needs of customers in what is an increasingly important communication and sales channel for the company.
- Mobile users less tolerant, more demanding than desktop users
- Published: January 18, 2013
- By Eran Kinsbruner
Apple users have already downloaded applications from its App Store more than 25 billion times and that number continues to grow. Today, there are more than 1.3 million apps in the market for customers to choose from, but many of them prove to be unsuccessful.
- Finding what works in mobile marketing
- Published: January 14, 2013
- By Chris Luck
Rapid growth in mobile marketing has encouraged entrepreneurs and innovators to enter this exciting world. However, finding your niche in this lucrative arena can be challenging.
- Paramount Star Trek app enables second-screen experiences during Super Bowl
- Published: January 11, 2013
- The latest "Star Trek" movie is getting its own mobile application months before the film will be released, complete with features such as location-based services, special offers and a second-screen viewing experience during the upcoming Super Bowl game.
- Apps still present significant opportunities for marketers
- Published: January 8, 2013
- As mobile continues to grow, marketers are beginning to explore emerging channels such as the mobile Web, video and social, but recent numbers from Apple point to the continued relevance of applications as a marketing vehicle.
- Hyatt makes it easy for guests stay in touch via new mobile postcard app
- Published: December 27, 2012
- Hyatt Hotels is giving guests a way to create and share digital as well as print postcards via a new mobile application called The Canvas Art of Living Postcard.
- Driving retail revenue through mobile apps
- Published: December 27, 2012
- By Jeremy Black
Although most retailers understand the importance of mobile and have started investigating ways to engage their customers, many have not used the medium to its full potential.