Total Results: 716Displaying: 91 - 100
- Marketers embrace hackathons to drive mobile software offerings
- Published: April 2, 2013
- Marketers know that consumers love mobile applications, but realize it can be a significant undertaking to develop an app that is not simply another me-too offering. Which is where hackathons can help.
- Is it becoming harder to get an app off the ground?
- Published: March 21, 2013
- While the marketplace for mobile applications continues to grow, it is getting harder for app developers to successfully launch an app and build a business thanks, in part, to mobile platforms that are not always hospitable.
- 85pc prefer mobile apps over mobile Web: Compuware
- Published: March 20, 2013
- Mobile applications are preferred by smartphone users over mobile Web sites because apps are more convenient, faster and easier to navigate, according to a new report from Compuware.
- App downloads are vanity, usage is sanity
- Published: March 20, 2013
- By James Hilton
The mobile application landscape has been changing for marketers, developers and publishers. It is no longer about the simple pursuit of pure downloads or visits.
- Lucky Charms taps augmented reality for new marketing effort
- Published: March 18, 2013
- General Mills cereal brand Lucky Charms is leveraging mobile to drive engagement and give customers a chance to win prizes via a new augmented reality application.
- Consumers want more control over personal info shared via mobile apps
- Published: March 15, 2013
- With only 37 percent of consumers comfortable sharing personal information with an application, some may be avoiding apps while others are likely engaging not knowing that an app is sharing information without their permission, according to a new report from MEF.
- California attorney general regulates mobile marketing privacy standards
- Published: March 7, 2013
- By Ken Kraetzer
Mobile marketers need to pay close attention to the directives on privacy protection issued by California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris.
- Heineken targets soccer fans with location-based mobile app
- Published: February 28, 2013
- Heineken is activating its sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League soccer tournament via a new mobile application that gives users a chance to have a grand viewing event for the final game in their hometown.
- Coca-Cola activates CIAA sponsorship via mobile concierge app
- Published: February 27, 2013
- Coca-Cola is making the most of its sponsorship of a college basketball tournament via a new browser-based mobile application designed to make sure attendees do not miss any of the activities surrounding the event.
- Luxury hoteliers’ mobile apps become adolescents
- Published: February 20, 2013
- By Carol Banks Setter
Luxury hoteliers are cautiously moving into the mobile application space and the results are widely divergent. They have taken their baby steps but are in an adolescent phase, lacking a mature offering.