Total Results: 654Displaying: 11 - 20
- Are apps bigger than the phone? How a paradigm shift is underway
- Published: August 23, 2013
- By Ludo Collin
From the GPS system to the fridge, from the car to the house, every single piece of hardware is undergoing deep transformation where the intelligence – the software – is extracted from the hardware and put out in the open for a third party to pitch in.
- Fiat helps Waze users find nearby relaxation spots to avoid traffic
- Published: August 20, 2013
- Fiat is delivering mobile content to users of social mapping application Waze, which was recently acquired by Google, to help drivers find a place to take a break during heavy traffic.
- 4 use cases for personalized push notifications
- Published: August 13, 2013
- By Mickael Bentz
There are four different use cases for personalized push notifications, each offering a unique opportunity to reach consumers in real-time via their mobile devices.
- Edina Realty sees 200pc jump in mobile traffic following app revamp
- Published: August 12, 2013
- Following a recent update to its mobile applications for iPhone, iPad and Android, Edina Realty reports that mobile app visits are up more than 200 percent from last year.
- Tigi Bed Head engages music festival guests with mobile app
- Published: August 7, 2013
- Tigi Haircare recently rolled out a mobile application to interact with music, fashion and live-event content feeds from The Bed Head Hotel VIP events at musical festivals around the country.
- DAA extends data collection self-regulatory program to mobile apps
- Published: July 25, 2013
- The Digital Advertising Alliance is hoping to take its success with a self-regulatory program for the Web and translate it for mobile applications to ensure greater transparency and consumer control in how sensitive data is collected.
- Brands should pay attention to the app discovery economy
- Published: July 15, 2013
- By Vanessa Horwell
For all the download choices available across several app markets, it is becoming increasingly difficult for consumers to select the apps that best fit their mobile and lifestyle needs.
- AYI’s mobile ads on Facebook help drive 200pc jump in app downloads
- Published: June 20, 2013
- It may be love at first sight for dating site AYI and mobile advertising, with the company seeing more than a 200 percent increase in application downloads since leveraging mobile app install ads on Facebook.
- Wimbledon serves mobile app, push messaging to drive engagement with attendees
- Published: June 19, 2013
- This year’s annual Wimbledon tennis championships will have a dedicated mobile application that will enable attendees to track their favorite players and stay abreast of all the happenings via streaming video and radio.
- Federal government boosts digital strategy with mobile apps, security programs
- Published: May 29, 2013
- The White House is talking up a series of recent mobile initiatives designed to more efficiently and effectively connect Americans with government, including mobile security guidelines and a mobile application development program.