Total Results: 718Displaying: 11 - 20
- Orbitz chooses in-app challenge over interruptive ads
- Published: October 12, 2015
- Orbitz is rewarding users for posting their best vacation moments in the new mobile application Mibi, reflecting how marketers are moving away from disruptive advertising and focusing on enticing consumers with content that interests them.
- MLB brings fans together with baseball-devoted social media app
- Published: October 7, 2015
- Major League Baseball continues its efforts to provide fans with fully immersive digital experiences through a new mobile application named MLB Fans that acts as a social haven where users can connect with related content.
- What are retained versus acquired app users really worth?
- Published: September 28, 2015
- By Kelsey Ricard
The cost of gaining app users reached an all-time-high in March, when Fiksu’s Cost Per Loyal User Index data showed that the cost of acquiring a single loyal iOS app user surpassed the $3 mark, a 113 percent rise over the previous year.
- Mobile experience is key as messaging apps evolve into mini-platforms
- Published: September 23, 2015
- By Lara Mehanna
A recent Flurry study indicates that messaging apps outperform other apps in terms of customer retention and engagement.
- 6 key reasons why a new app fails
- Published: September 18, 2015
- By Pierre Barbeau
Launching a new application can be scary. And for good reason. Most businesses invest between $50,000 and $1 million in developing their new app, according to Kinvey’s survey on the State of Enterprise Mobility (2014).
- Some big retailers ignore their apps but at what cost?
- Published: August 18, 2015
- Big-name retailers such as Old Navy, Victoria’s Secret and Abercrombie & Fitch have not updated their mobile applications in at least six months – a strategic decision, tactical oversight or no big deal?
- How the Apple Watch changes consumer shopping behavior
- Published: August 18, 2015
- By Josh Marti
As shoppers gravitate toward watch-based technologies, retailers will need to focus on creating an engaging in-store experience on the new devices.
- Express recruits Snapchat to drive job applications among millennials
- Published: July 31, 2015
- Express tapped photo-sharing application Snapchat to demonstrate a day in the life of a corporate intern and drive job applications among millennials, a move that could become more popular among other retailers.
- Why Apple Watch apps should be one-dimensional
- Published: July 20, 2015
- By Peter Skoromnyi
You cannot do everything on the watch – and Apple is not marketing it this way. However, it seems some marketers strive for very ambitious goals to make fully functional apps for Apple Watch that simply do not make sense.
- Google looks to conquer apps as search business matures
- Published: July 17, 2015
- With Google’s second quarter results showing an 11 percent year-over-year drop in the aggregate cost-per-click rate, the company has already started to step up its efforts to grab a bigger role in applications by extending their reach.