Total Results: 721Displaying: 11 - 20
- Mobile Minutes: Google Cardboard; Ads and AI; App ads; Larry Page
- Published: January 28, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Google ships 5M Cardboard virtual reality devices; Ads are about to get way more personal thanks to AI; Apps lead new wave in advertising; Try to interview Google’s co-founder. It’s emasculating.
- Will WhatsApp become a primary conduit between businesses, consumers?
- Published: January 20, 2016
- The news that WhatsApp will soon start allowing business to communicate directly with users reflects how popular messaging applications are reimagining traditional marketing and unlocking one-to-one engagement opportunities for brands.
- Should SMS be taken more seriously for mobile app engagement?
- Published: November 24, 2015
- By Brian Heikes
Even though app usage is incredibly strong, conversion rates through that mobile channel remain weak. Forrester Research reports that “most retailers say their mobile Web sales continue to outweigh their app sales.”
- Orbitz chooses in-app challenge over interruptive ads
- Published: October 12, 2015
- Orbitz is rewarding users for posting their best vacation moments in the new mobile application Mibi, reflecting how marketers are moving away from disruptive advertising and focusing on enticing consumers with content that interests them.
- MLB brings fans together with baseball-devoted social media app
- Published: October 7, 2015
- Major League Baseball continues its efforts to provide fans with fully immersive digital experiences through a new mobile application named MLB Fans that acts as a social haven where users can connect with related content.
- What are retained versus acquired app users really worth?
- Published: September 28, 2015
- By Kelsey Ricard
The cost of gaining app users reached an all-time-high in March, when Fiksu’s Cost Per Loyal User Index data showed that the cost of acquiring a single loyal iOS app user surpassed the $3 mark, a 113 percent rise over the previous year.
- Mobile experience is key as messaging apps evolve into mini-platforms
- Published: September 23, 2015
- By Lara Mehanna
A recent Flurry study indicates that messaging apps outperform other apps in terms of customer retention and engagement.
- 6 key reasons why a new app fails
- Published: September 18, 2015
- By Pierre Barbeau
Launching a new application can be scary. And for good reason. Most businesses invest between $50,000 and $1 million in developing their new app, according to Kinvey’s survey on the State of Enterprise Mobility (2014).
- Some big retailers ignore their apps but at what cost?
- Published: August 18, 2015
- Big-name retailers such as Old Navy, Victoria’s Secret and Abercrombie & Fitch have not updated their mobile applications in at least six months – a strategic decision, tactical oversight or no big deal?
- How the Apple Watch changes consumer shopping behavior
- Published: August 18, 2015
- By Josh Marti
As shoppers gravitate toward watch-based technologies, retailers will need to focus on creating an engaging in-store experience on the new devices.