Total Results: 634Displaying: 21 - 30
- Lufthansa revamps mobile presence with new features to better address needs
- Published: February 11, 2013
- Lufthansa has overhauled its mobile Web site and applications, giving them a new look and additional functionality to meet the needs of customers in what is an increasingly important communication and sales channel for the company.
- Mobile users less tolerant, more demanding than desktop users
- Published: January 18, 2013
- By Eran Kinsbruner
Apple users have already downloaded applications from its App Store more than 25 billion times and that number continues to grow. Today, there are more than 1.3 million apps in the market for customers to choose from, but many of them prove to be unsuccessful.
- Finding what works in mobile marketing
- Published: January 14, 2013
- By Chris Luck
Rapid growth in mobile marketing has encouraged entrepreneurs and innovators to enter this exciting world. However, finding your niche in this lucrative arena can be challenging.
- Paramount Star Trek app enables second-screen experiences during Super Bowl
- Published: January 11, 2013
- The latest "Star Trek" movie is getting its own mobile application months before the film will be released, complete with features such as location-based services, special offers and a second-screen viewing experience during the upcoming Super Bowl game.
- Apps still present significant opportunities for marketers
- Published: January 8, 2013
- As mobile continues to grow, marketers are beginning to explore emerging channels such as the mobile Web, video and social, but recent numbers from Apple point to the continued relevance of applications as a marketing vehicle.
- Hyatt makes it easy for guests stay in touch via new mobile postcard app
- Published: December 27, 2012
- Hyatt Hotels is giving guests a way to create and share digital as well as print postcards via a new mobile application called The Canvas Art of Living Postcard.
- Driving retail revenue through mobile apps
- Published: December 27, 2012
- By Jeremy Black
Although most retailers understand the importance of mobile and have started investigating ways to engage their customers, many have not used the medium to its full potential.
- Is in-app advertising broken?
- Published: December 24, 2012
- With users displaying a big appetite for mobile applications, marketers have taken notice and are increasingly looking for ways to reach audiences. However, two recent developments suggest that in-app ads may not be working in all instances.
- Why a mobile app-only approach is a mistake
- Published: December 21, 2012
- Many marketers believe that a mobile application is all they need. However, a mobile app is just one piece of the puzzle and companies need to branch out and implement a variety of channels into their repertoire to accommodate tech-savvy users.
- Purina builds on mobile app success with new photo-sharing entry for Friskies
- Published: December 12, 2012
- Nestlé Purina Pet Care Co. continues to make mobile applications a big focus of its engagement strategy with the new Catify Yourself app for its Friskies brand.