Total Results: 716Displaying: 21 - 30
- Mixbook gains back users with push notification experiment
- Published: June 8, 2015
- Photo-printing service Mixbook avoids abandonment rates with a new solution that calculates how to best engage consumers through mobile optimization.
- Avoid falling into the app-fatigue trap
- Published: June 2, 2015
- By Mike Haney
What apps do consumers use on their personal devices? Facebook, weather, email, a news app and whatever messaging app their wives or husbands are on. Why? All those apps are vital to their lives. How can yours be just as vital?
- Unilever's Degree races into Apple Watch marketing with fitness campaign
- Published: April 27, 2015
- Unilever's Degree deodorant brand is supporting its sponsorship of a new fitness application, Sweat This Not That, with a 30-day challenge on the Apple Watch, suggesting that brands are looking to wearables marketing to connect with consumers on an-going basis through everyday activities such as working out.
- The Bump gives birth to an Apple Watch app
- Published: April 27, 2015
- XO Group pregnancy publication The Bump developed an application for the Apple Watch to better reach the new millennial mother with additional content.
- How the post-install event is key to app marketing
- Published: April 22, 2015
- By Moshe Vaknin
In the same way that the measurement of clicks has lost its significance in banner advertising when better technology enables analyzing the sales path, the measurement of installs is losing its importance in app marketing.
- Apps are key to a meaningful user-centric mobile strategy
- Published: April 13, 2015
- By Peter Eckert
Gartner forecasts “by 2017, mobile apps will be downloaded more than 268 billion times, generating revenue of more than $77 billion and making apps one of the most popular computing tools for users across the globe.”
- Brands on Waze see average 53pc increase in traffic to locations
- Published: March 27, 2015
- Brands such as Wells Fargo and Dunkin’ Donuts are discovering that users of navigational application Waze are more likely to drive to a retail location after seeing associated Pins or Takeovers.
- Flat app use means tighter competition for attention, higher ad prices: report
- Published: March 5, 2015
- The use of applications has remained relatively steady even as the number and variety of apps continues to expand and smartphone adoption grows, according to a new report from Parks Associates.
- Shazam, Fandango eye bigger role as mobile-first lifestyle brands
- Published: February 19, 2015
- As the time spent with applications is increasingly relegated to a choice few, narrowly focused offerings such as Shazam and Fandango are racing to broaden their appeal and leverage their initial success for a more meaningful role in consumers’ lives.
- Coca-Cola Freestyle app treats Lady Antebellum fans with tour contest
- Published: February 17, 2015
- Coca-Cola Freestyle, the branded solution that dispenses more than 100 different drink choices in participating restaurants, has joined forces with Lady Antebellum to give fans the chance to win backstage passes at one of the country music group's shows, an effort that relies on a collaborative mobile application to tell fans where the dispensers are located.