Total Results: 681Displaying: 21 - 30
- Why managing an app should be as easy as a Web site
- Published: March 18, 2014
- By Bob Moul
Retailers should apply technology that makes it as easy to manage mobile applications as it is to manage today’s Web sites.
- Royal LePage app personalizes house-hunting with Draw-and-Search feature
- Published: March 4, 2014
- Royal LePage’s new mobile application simplifies house hunting by enabling users to easily zero in on a specific geographic area on a map by drawing the area of interest with their finger.
- App discovery: How to master search and browse to get downloaded
- Published: February 10, 2014
- By Jonathan Hunt
To say that the mobile marketplace is a crowded one is certainly an understatement. That is why the biggest issue facing mobile development and distribution is, was and will continue to be discovery.
- Mobile apps inspire next phase of retail personalization
- Published: January 24, 2014
- By Kevin Walker
Though online retailers have been widely using personalization – pioneered by Amazon – for many years, its new avatar in multichannel retail has been rapidly evolving into a key opportunity for retailers in the omnichannel space.
- Three things marketers must demand in 2014 without fear or favor
- Published: January 2, 2014
- Enough time has passed in the annals of mobile for brands and retailers to seek clear-cut answers on some meekly accepted wisdom. Failure to do so will sap budgets in the wrong direction, resulting in lost opportunity costs and decreased customer loyalty.
- Kids' brands flout mobile privacy months after COPPA update
- Published: December 20, 2013
- The Hello Kitty Carnival mobile application and the Marvelkids.com Web site are being called out for not getting parents’ approval before collecting children’s private information in the first big complaint with the Federal Trade Commission since new privacy protection rules for mobile apps went into effect in July.
- P&G’s Dreft app shares baby milestones via one-click baby book
- Published: December 13, 2013
- Procter & Gamble brand Dreft has introduced its first mobile application with the goal of helping expecting and new parents chronicle special moments from pregnancy through their baby’s first year.
- A divide-and-conquer approach to mobile app testing
- Published: November 12, 2013
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
Timely, thoughtful, consistent testing is an important part of the quality assurance process. So what will help to ensure consistency and structure of the testing process? Well-written test documentation.
- Mobile app market continues its meteoric rise: report
- Published: November 11, 2013
- Consumers are still hungry for applications and mobile content as evidenced by the quick growth in the developer community in the past 18 months, according to new research from Flurry.
- How iOS7 and the new iPhones will affect mobile and digital campaigns
- Published: November 6, 2013