Total Results: 715Displaying: 31 - 40
- How Apple’s iOS 8 changes the game for brands and retailers
- Published: February 9, 2015
- By Greg Weinger
Marketers may have heard about some of the well-publicized features in iOS 8 such as Interactive Notifications and widgets, but there are lesser-known behavioral changes in the new operating system that could have a profound effect on the end-user’s experience.
- Spark conversations with millennials on mobile using animated gifs
- Published: February 5, 2015
- As brands such as Taco Bell and Lexus find mobile success by mimicking native behavior to reach millennials, a currently underused tool, the gif, has potential to boost efforts across the mobile Web, email, applications and social media.
- In-store cognitive apps will solve retail’s biggest challenge
- Published: December 25, 2014
- By Alex Sbardella
Have you ever been shopping in a retail store and known more about a product than the sales assistant?
- Murad Skincare’s photo editing app delivers product suggestions
- Published: December 23, 2014
- Murad Skincare has teamed with ModiFace to launch a photo editing mobile application that allows users to upload a photo and simulate results achieved by Murad products, educating users on its products while simultaneously promoting them.
- Bacardi offers valuable lesson on how to protect against app burnout
- Published: December 19, 2014
- Mobile applications must provide a real-life tie-in to protect the user from “app burnout,” a strategy that spirits brand Bacardi is embracing.
- 3 keys for brands to sustain the mobile app strategy
- Published: October 27, 2014
- By Loni Stark
Nearly two years ago, a survey found that the top obstacle to the adoption and success of mobile marketing programs is “a lack of strategy.” Little has changed.
- Free apps with relevant ads curry favor with Americans: report
- Published: October 23, 2014
- Americans continue to prefer free, ad-supported mobile applications to those that cost money, pointing to how app developers are struggling to build a sustainable revenue flow from apps, according to a new survey conducted by Zogby Analytics and commissioned by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
- Regaining consumer attention for retailer apps through beacon marketing
- Published: October 15, 2014
- By Michael Trepeta
Nearly three out of every four minutes of app usage occurs on one of the individual’s top four apps. But who is to say that all of the other apps downloaded are deemed disposable?
- Subway’s comprehensive mobile promotional strategy drives ongoing engagement
- Published: September 29, 2014
- Subway will launch a new mobile application on Oct. 1 that exemplifies how brands can bring together exclusive video content with promotional offers to engage smartphone users over time.
- Top brands optimize apps with iOS 8's widgets, push notifications
- Published: September 19, 2014
- Tilt, Realtor.com, the Wall Street Journal and the Associated Press are a few of many leading brands to integrate enhanced features, faster loading pages, widget tools and more in-depth push notifications following Apple's release of iOS 8.