Total Results: 718Displaying: 31 - 40
- Shazam, Fandango eye bigger role as mobile-first lifestyle brands
- Published: February 19, 2015
- As the time spent with applications is increasingly relegated to a choice few, narrowly focused offerings such as Shazam and Fandango are racing to broaden their appeal and leverage their initial success for a more meaningful role in consumers’ lives.
- Coca-Cola Freestyle app treats Lady Antebellum fans with tour contest
- Published: February 17, 2015
- Coca-Cola Freestyle, the branded solution that dispenses more than 100 different drink choices in participating restaurants, has joined forces with Lady Antebellum to give fans the chance to win backstage passes at one of the country music group's shows, an effort that relies on a collaborative mobile application to tell fans where the dispensers are located.
- Cleveland Cavaliers deliver in-app, in-venue experiences using iBeacons
- Published: February 9, 2015
- The Cleveland Cavaliers is using Apple’s iBeacon technology to deliver contextual notifications to fans via their mobile devices while enjoying the game.
- How Apple’s iOS 8 changes the game for brands and retailers
- Published: February 9, 2015
- By Greg Weinger
Marketers may have heard about some of the well-publicized features in iOS 8 such as Interactive Notifications and widgets, but there are lesser-known behavioral changes in the new operating system that could have a profound effect on the end-user’s experience.
- Spark conversations with millennials on mobile using animated gifs
- Published: February 5, 2015
- As brands such as Taco Bell and Lexus find mobile success by mimicking native behavior to reach millennials, a currently underused tool, the gif, has potential to boost efforts across the mobile Web, email, applications and social media.
- In-store cognitive apps will solve retail’s biggest challenge
- Published: December 25, 2014
- By Alex Sbardella
Have you ever been shopping in a retail store and known more about a product than the sales assistant?
- Murad Skincare’s photo editing app delivers product suggestions
- Published: December 23, 2014
- Murad Skincare has teamed with ModiFace to launch a photo editing mobile application that allows users to upload a photo and simulate results achieved by Murad products, educating users on its products while simultaneously promoting them.
- Bacardi offers valuable lesson on how to protect against app burnout
- Published: December 19, 2014
- Mobile applications must provide a real-life tie-in to protect the user from “app burnout,” a strategy that spirits brand Bacardi is embracing.
- 3 keys for brands to sustain the mobile app strategy
- Published: October 27, 2014
- By Loni Stark
Nearly two years ago, a survey found that the top obstacle to the adoption and success of mobile marketing programs is “a lack of strategy.” Little has changed.
- Free apps with relevant ads curry favor with Americans: report
- Published: October 23, 2014
- Americans continue to prefer free, ad-supported mobile applications to those that cost money, pointing to how app developers are struggling to build a sustainable revenue flow from apps, according to a new survey conducted by Zogby Analytics and commissioned by the Digital Advertising Alliance.