Total Results: 667Displaying: 31 - 40
- AYI’s mobile ads on Facebook help drive 200pc jump in app downloads
- Published: June 20, 2013
- It may be love at first sight for dating site AYI and mobile advertising, with the company seeing more than a 200 percent increase in application downloads since leveraging mobile app install ads on Facebook.
- Wimbledon serves mobile app, push messaging to drive engagement with attendees
- Published: June 19, 2013
- This year’s annual Wimbledon tennis championships will have a dedicated mobile application that will enable attendees to track their favorite players and stay abreast of all the happenings via streaming video and radio.
- Federal government boosts digital strategy with mobile apps, security programs
- Published: May 29, 2013
- The White House is talking up a series of recent mobile initiatives designed to more efficiently and effectively connect Americans with government, including mobile security guidelines and a mobile application development program.
- Testing mobile apps: QA can make or break project’s success
- Published: May 16, 2013
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
Quality Assurance (QA) plays a vital role in the development of mobile applications, but many overlook the critical nature of this piece of the app development process.
- Why would you hammer a screw?
- Published: May 2, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
It is interesting to follow the raging holy war surrounding mobile Web versus native applications.
- Johnson & Johnson taps photo sharing app to drive donations
- Published: April 30, 2013
- Johnson & Johnson has debuted a new mobile application that turns photo sharing into a way for consumers to conveniently contribute to important causes.
- How conversion tracking for app marketing works
- Published: April 30, 2013
- By Gregory Kennedy
Understanding which channel is responsible for driving an application download is critical to managing resources and improving marketing effectiveness.
- 5 factors to consider when building an app
- Published: April 26, 2013
- By Marci Weisler
Despite the proliferation, mobile remains a complex universe, with many options and factors for decision-makers who are considering initiatives.
- Yahoo hopes for mobile magic from new iOS apps
- Published: April 23, 2013
- Yahoo continues to look for some mobile magic. However, is the company just pulling rabbits out of a hat as it struggles to regain relevancy in a world becoming less focused on desktops every day?
- Cutting through the noise in today’s saturated app market
- Published: April 12, 2013
- By Ian Schenkel
With more than 1.5 million applications in the Apple and Android app stores, the mobile app market has become an overwhelming space for those who want to develop and market new apps.