Total Results: 654Displaying: 31 - 40
- 85pc prefer mobile apps over mobile Web: Compuware
- Published: March 20, 2013
- Mobile applications are preferred by smartphone users over mobile Web sites because apps are more convenient, faster and easier to navigate, according to a new report from Compuware.
- App downloads are vanity, usage is sanity
- Published: March 20, 2013
- By James Hilton
The mobile application landscape has been changing for marketers, developers and publishers. It is no longer about the simple pursuit of pure downloads or visits.
- Lucky Charms taps augmented reality for new marketing effort
- Published: March 18, 2013
- General Mills cereal brand Lucky Charms is leveraging mobile to drive engagement and give customers a chance to win prizes via a new augmented reality application.
- Consumers want more control over personal info shared via mobile apps
- Published: March 15, 2013
- With only 37 percent of consumers comfortable sharing personal information with an application, some may be avoiding apps while others are likely engaging not knowing that an app is sharing information without their permission, according to a new report from MEF.
- California attorney general regulates mobile marketing privacy standards
- Published: March 7, 2013
- By Ken Kraetzer
Mobile marketers need to pay close attention to the directives on privacy protection issued by California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris.
- Heineken targets soccer fans with location-based mobile app
- Published: February 28, 2013
- Heineken is activating its sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League soccer tournament via a new mobile application that gives users a chance to have a grand viewing event for the final game in their hometown.
- Coca-Cola activates CIAA sponsorship via mobile concierge app
- Published: February 27, 2013
- Coca-Cola is making the most of its sponsorship of a college basketball tournament via a new browser-based mobile application designed to make sure attendees do not miss any of the activities surrounding the event.
- Luxury hoteliersí mobile apps become adolescents
- Published: February 20, 2013
- By Carol Banks Setter
Luxury hoteliers are cautiously moving into the mobile application space and the results are widely divergent. They have taken their baby steps but are in an adolescent phase, lacking a mature offering.
- Cigna introduces app to simplify health management for customers
- Published: February 14, 2013
- Health insurance company Cigna has launched a mobile application to make it easier for customers to manage their health and related spending.
- Sports Illustrated mobilizes Swimsuit issue via interactive features for tablets, smartphones
- Published: February 13, 2013
- Mobile plays a key role in Sports Illustratedís strategy to promote its annual Swimsuit issue, including launching a mobile trivia game enabling users to unlock additional photos by guessing the right model.