Total Results: 706Displaying: 41 - 50
- New York Times adds breaking news, personalization features to mobile app
- Published: July 11, 2014
- Daily newspaper the New York Times released new features on its iPhone and iPad mobile applications, allowing users to customize their experience by choosing what types of news alerts they receive.
- Bravo’s Game of Crowns bedazzles fans with photo-editing app
- Published: July 9, 2014
- TV network Bravo’s upcoming pageant show Game of Crowns will virtualize the experience for fans with Botox-inspired filters, jewelry stickers and false eyelashes on photo-editing mobile application Aviary.
- Why soft launches are becoming the game marketer’s best weapon
- Published: June 13, 2014
- By Craig Palli
Because of its ability to provide marketers unprecedented insight into problems that could hinder an application’s broader release, a soft launch is one of the most effective tools for maximizing an app’s potential while mitigating risk.
- Major retailers are missing out on mobile revenue
- Published: May 23, 2014
- By Ezra Siegel
According to Forrester Research, mobile devices generated $50 billion in revenue in 2013 and are forecasted to generate $82 billion in 2014. Consumers using mobile devices spend 86 percent of their time within applications, making apps the clear leader in driving revenue over the mobile Web.
- New York bars gamify traditional pub crawling using beacon technology
- Published: April 17, 2014
- BeaconCrawl, an interactive bar crawl event supporting bars in lower New York that were hit by 2012's Superstorm Sandy, will integrate beacons with a mobile application to drum up business.
- Why managing an app should be as easy as a Web site
- Published: March 18, 2014
- By Bob Moul
Retailers should apply technology that makes it as easy to manage mobile applications as it is to manage today’s Web sites.
- Royal LePage app personalizes house-hunting with Draw-and-Search feature
- Published: March 4, 2014
- Royal LePage’s new mobile application simplifies house hunting by enabling users to easily zero in on a specific geographic area on a map by drawing the area of interest with their finger.
- App discovery: How to master search and browse to get downloaded
- Published: February 10, 2014
- By Jonathan Hunt
To say that the mobile marketplace is a crowded one is certainly an understatement. That is why the biggest issue facing mobile development and distribution is, was and will continue to be discovery.
- Mobile apps inspire next phase of retail personalization
- Published: January 24, 2014
- By Kevin Walker
Though online retailers have been widely using personalization – pioneered by Amazon – for many years, its new avatar in multichannel retail has been rapidly evolving into a key opportunity for retailers in the omnichannel space.
- Three things marketers must demand in 2014 without fear or favor
- Published: January 2, 2014
- Enough time has passed in the annals of mobile for brands and retailers to seek clear-cut answers on some meekly accepted wisdom. Failure to do so will sap budgets in the wrong direction, resulting in lost opportunity costs and decreased customer loyalty.