Total Results: 719Displaying: 51 - 60
- CMA Festival offers inside scoop to performances, giveaways via Shazam
- Published: August 7, 2014
- The Country Music Association Festival, which aired on ABC this week, partnered with music-recognition service Shazam to offer second-screen ads encouraging users to take a more in-depth look at the featured stars.
- Information overload: The psychology of being connected 24/7
- Published: August 6, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
When everyone has access to constant streams of status updates, news reports, memes and videos, do our brains change the way we filter information? How receptive are we throughout the day? When do we suffer from disinterest or fatigue?
- Johnson & Johnson’s Donate-A-Photo surpasses 260K submissions, 20K users in one year
- Published: July 17, 2014
- NEW YORK - An executive from Johnson & Johnson announced a number of achievements made by mobile application Donate-A-Photo, including funding more than 20,000 children’s eye exams, the purchase of 4,000 resuscitation devices for newborns and the restoration of 14 public parks, at Mobile Commerce Daily’s fifth annual Nonprofit Mobile Day July 15.
- New York Times adds breaking news, personalization features to mobile app
- Published: July 11, 2014
- Daily newspaper the New York Times released new features on its iPhone and iPad mobile applications, allowing users to customize their experience by choosing what types of news alerts they receive.
- Bravo’s Game of Crowns bedazzles fans with photo-editing app
- Published: July 9, 2014
- TV network Bravo’s upcoming pageant show Game of Crowns will virtualize the experience for fans with Botox-inspired filters, jewelry stickers and false eyelashes on photo-editing mobile application Aviary.
- Why soft launches are becoming the game marketer’s best weapon
- Published: June 13, 2014
- By Craig Palli
Because of its ability to provide marketers unprecedented insight into problems that could hinder an application’s broader release, a soft launch is one of the most effective tools for maximizing an app’s potential while mitigating risk.
- Major retailers are missing out on mobile revenue
- Published: May 23, 2014
- By Ezra Siegel
According to Forrester Research, mobile devices generated $50 billion in revenue in 2013 and are forecasted to generate $82 billion in 2014. Consumers using mobile devices spend 86 percent of their time within applications, making apps the clear leader in driving revenue over the mobile Web.
- New York bars gamify traditional pub crawling using beacon technology
- Published: April 17, 2014
- BeaconCrawl, an interactive bar crawl event supporting bars in lower New York that were hit by 2012's Superstorm Sandy, will integrate beacons with a mobile application to drum up business.
- Why managing an app should be as easy as a Web site
- Published: March 18, 2014
- By Bob Moul
Retailers should apply technology that makes it as easy to manage mobile applications as it is to manage today’s Web sites.
- Royal LePage app personalizes house-hunting with Draw-and-Search feature
- Published: March 4, 2014
- Royal LePage’s new mobile application simplifies house hunting by enabling users to easily zero in on a specific geographic area on a map by drawing the area of interest with their finger.