Total Results: 679Displaying: 51 - 60
- Yahoo hopes for mobile magic from new iOS apps
- Published: April 23, 2013
- Yahoo continues to look for some mobile magic. However, is the company just pulling rabbits out of a hat as it struggles to regain relevancy in a world becoming less focused on desktops every day?
- Cutting through the noise in today’s saturated app market
- Published: April 12, 2013
- By Ian Schenkel
With more than 1.5 million applications in the Apple and Android app stores, the mobile app market has become an overwhelming space for those who want to develop and market new apps.
- Making the case for a mobile audit in a consumer-led economy
- Published: April 9, 2013
- By Craig Besnoy
For most marketers, more customer engagement is occurring from a mobile device than from any other single communication touch point. That has serious implications for the brand.
- Marketers embrace hackathons to drive mobile software offerings
- Published: April 2, 2013
- Marketers know that consumers love mobile applications, but realize it can be a significant undertaking to develop an app that is not simply another me-too offering. Which is where hackathons can help.
- Is it becoming harder to get an app off the ground?
- Published: March 21, 2013
- While the marketplace for mobile applications continues to grow, it is getting harder for app developers to successfully launch an app and build a business thanks, in part, to mobile platforms that are not always hospitable.
- 85pc prefer mobile apps over mobile Web: Compuware
- Published: March 20, 2013
- Mobile applications are preferred by smartphone users over mobile Web sites because apps are more convenient, faster and easier to navigate, according to a new report from Compuware.
- App downloads are vanity, usage is sanity
- Published: March 20, 2013
- By James Hilton
The mobile application landscape has been changing for marketers, developers and publishers. It is no longer about the simple pursuit of pure downloads or visits.
- Lucky Charms taps augmented reality for new marketing effort
- Published: March 18, 2013
- General Mills cereal brand Lucky Charms is leveraging mobile to drive engagement and give customers a chance to win prizes via a new augmented reality application.
- Consumers want more control over personal info shared via mobile apps
- Published: March 15, 2013
- With only 37 percent of consumers comfortable sharing personal information with an application, some may be avoiding apps while others are likely engaging not knowing that an app is sharing information without their permission, according to a new report from MEF.
- California attorney general regulates mobile marketing privacy standards
- Published: March 7, 2013
- By Ken Kraetzer
Mobile marketers need to pay close attention to the directives on privacy protection issued by California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris.