Total Results: 671Displaying: 51 - 60
- Consumers want more control over personal info shared via mobile apps
- Published: March 15, 2013
- With only 37 percent of consumers comfortable sharing personal information with an application, some may be avoiding apps while others are likely engaging not knowing that an app is sharing information without their permission, according to a new report from MEF.
- California attorney general regulates mobile marketing privacy standards
- Published: March 7, 2013
- By Ken Kraetzer
Mobile marketers need to pay close attention to the directives on privacy protection issued by California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris.
- Heineken targets soccer fans with location-based mobile app
- Published: February 28, 2013
- Heineken is activating its sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League soccer tournament via a new mobile application that gives users a chance to have a grand viewing event for the final game in their hometown.
- Coca-Cola activates CIAA sponsorship via mobile concierge app
- Published: February 27, 2013
- Coca-Cola is making the most of its sponsorship of a college basketball tournament via a new browser-based mobile application designed to make sure attendees do not miss any of the activities surrounding the event.
- Luxury hoteliers’ mobile apps become adolescents
- Published: February 20, 2013
- By Carol Banks Setter
Luxury hoteliers are cautiously moving into the mobile application space and the results are widely divergent. They have taken their baby steps but are in an adolescent phase, lacking a mature offering.
- Cigna introduces app to simplify health management for customers
- Published: February 14, 2013
- Health insurance company Cigna has launched a mobile application to make it easier for customers to manage their health and related spending.
- Sports Illustrated mobilizes Swimsuit issue via interactive features for tablets, smartphones
- Published: February 13, 2013
- Mobile plays a key role in Sports Illustrated’s strategy to promote its annual Swimsuit issue, including launching a mobile trivia game enabling users to unlock additional photos by guessing the right model.
- Lufthansa revamps mobile presence with new features to better address needs
- Published: February 11, 2013
- Lufthansa has overhauled its mobile Web site and applications, giving them a new look and additional functionality to meet the needs of customers in what is an increasingly important communication and sales channel for the company.
- Mobile users less tolerant, more demanding than desktop users
- Published: January 18, 2013
- By Eran Kinsbruner
Apple users have already downloaded applications from its App Store more than 25 billion times and that number continues to grow. Today, there are more than 1.3 million apps in the market for customers to choose from, but many of them prove to be unsuccessful.
- Finding what works in mobile marketing
- Published: January 14, 2013
- By Chris Luck
Rapid growth in mobile marketing has encouraged entrepreneurs and innovators to enter this exciting world. However, finding your niche in this lucrative arena can be challenging.