Total Results: 711Displaying: 61 - 70
- How iOS7 and the new iPhones will affect mobile and digital campaigns
- Published: November 6, 2013
- By Florian Lutz
A look at how Apple’s new devices and operating system affect the mobile and digital campaigns that marketers should be leveraging to better engage with customers.
- Migrating app marketing campaigns from online to mobile
- Published: November 1, 2013
- By Christian Henschel
When switching or migrating from online to mobile advertising, we must remember not to make the same mistakes made when so many marketers rushed to apply print marketing principles to online.
- How marketers can understand and maximize mobile data
- Published: October 11, 2013
- By Khurrum Malik
Mobile data can be a fountain of consumer insight, but not all marketers are taking full advantage of the opportunity. It is possible that many marketers simply do not know what they have at their fingertips.
- Stolichnaya leverages mobile social, video for collaborative event reel
- Published: September 30, 2013
- Vodka brand Stolichnaya combines video and social sharing in a new mobile application designed to simply capturing and sharing a memorable evening out with friends.
- NBC’s Million Second Quiz stumbles in effort to link mobile, TV
- Published: September 12, 2013
- NBCUniversal's attempt to leverage a mobile second-screen experience to help build excitement and awareness for its new live competition television show "The Million Second Quiz" stumbled when the application crashed soon after the show premiered.
- Sears hackathon winning app incentivizes children to do chores
- Published: August 29, 2013
- The Chore Score was the grand prize winning mobile application at a recent Sears hackathon event based on its fun take on incentivizing children to do their chores.
- McDonald’s touts sustainability via augmented reality app
- Published: August 28, 2013
- McDonald’s Germany has created an augmented reality application that educates consumers about the company’s commitment to sustainability through interactive games.
- Are apps bigger than the phone? How a paradigm shift is underway
- Published: August 23, 2013
- By Ludo Collin
From the GPS system to the fridge, from the car to the house, every single piece of hardware is undergoing deep transformation where the intelligence – the software – is extracted from the hardware and put out in the open for a third party to pitch in.
- Fiat helps Waze users find nearby relaxation spots to avoid traffic
- Published: August 20, 2013
- Fiat is delivering mobile content to users of social mapping application Waze, which was recently acquired by Google, to help drivers find a place to take a break during heavy traffic.
- 4 use cases for personalized push notifications
- Published: August 13, 2013
- By Mickael Bentz
There are four different use cases for personalized push notifications, each offering a unique opportunity to reach consumers in real-time via their mobile devices.