Total Results: 718Displaying: 71 - 80
- Stolichnaya leverages mobile social, video for collaborative event reel
- Published: September 30, 2013
- Vodka brand Stolichnaya combines video and social sharing in a new mobile application designed to simply capturing and sharing a memorable evening out with friends.
- NBC’s Million Second Quiz stumbles in effort to link mobile, TV
- Published: September 12, 2013
- NBCUniversal's attempt to leverage a mobile second-screen experience to help build excitement and awareness for its new live competition television show "The Million Second Quiz" stumbled when the application crashed soon after the show premiered.
- Sears hackathon winning app incentivizes children to do chores
- Published: August 29, 2013
- The Chore Score was the grand prize winning mobile application at a recent Sears hackathon event based on its fun take on incentivizing children to do their chores.
- McDonald’s touts sustainability via augmented reality app
- Published: August 28, 2013
- McDonald’s Germany has created an augmented reality application that educates consumers about the company’s commitment to sustainability through interactive games.
- Are apps bigger than the phone? How a paradigm shift is underway
- Published: August 23, 2013
- By Ludo Collin
From the GPS system to the fridge, from the car to the house, every single piece of hardware is undergoing deep transformation where the intelligence – the software – is extracted from the hardware and put out in the open for a third party to pitch in.
- Fiat helps Waze users find nearby relaxation spots to avoid traffic
- Published: August 20, 2013
- Fiat is delivering mobile content to users of social mapping application Waze, which was recently acquired by Google, to help drivers find a place to take a break during heavy traffic.
- 4 use cases for personalized push notifications
- Published: August 13, 2013
- By Mickael Bentz
There are four different use cases for personalized push notifications, each offering a unique opportunity to reach consumers in real-time via their mobile devices.
- Edina Realty sees 200pc jump in mobile traffic following app revamp
- Published: August 12, 2013
- Following a recent update to its mobile applications for iPhone, iPad and Android, Edina Realty reports that mobile app visits are up more than 200 percent from last year.
- Tigi Bed Head engages music festival guests with mobile app
- Published: August 7, 2013
- Tigi Haircare recently rolled out a mobile application to interact with music, fashion and live-event content feeds from The Bed Head Hotel VIP events at musical festivals around the country.
- DAA extends data collection self-regulatory program to mobile apps
- Published: July 25, 2013
- The Digital Advertising Alliance is hoping to take its success with a self-regulatory program for the Web and translate it for mobile applications to ensure greater transparency and consumer control in how sensitive data is collected.