Total Results: 667Displaying: 71 - 80
- Launching a consumer mobile service by thinking outside the app
- Published: October 19, 2012
- By Haridas Nair
A consumer mobile service needs to be accessible by as many types of phones as possible to reach the maximum number of potential customers.
- Use personalized app engagement to win customer loyalty
- Published: October 17, 2012
- By Dave Sikora
Mobile technology has carved a path from retailer directly to consumers, and has given the industry a viable way to communicate with their best customers at the most opportune time.
- Testing apps before the holidays
- Published: October 16, 2012
- By Dave Berg
While it might be OK to not have bought any gifts yet, if you delay testing your mobile applications for much longer, it will be a “Bah Humbug” rather than “Happy Holidays” for your company.
- Zipcar to let non-members join, get vehicle quickly via future mobile efforts
- Published: October 10, 2012
- SAN DIEGO – A Zipcar executive at the MobileCon conference announced that the company will continue to use mobile as an integral piece of its overall strategy and is continually looking at new ways for the company to reach as many consumers as possible.
- IBM exec: Everything that is social will be mobile
- Published: October 10, 2012
- SAN DIEGO – An IBM executive at the MobileCon conference said that social is inherently becoming mobile and existing applications will have to be reconceived and repackaged because of this.
- Sony drives excitement for Spider-Man Blu-ray with second-screen app
- Published: October 8, 2012
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is driving excitement for the upcoming release of The Amazing Spider-Man movie on Blu-ray with a second-screen mobile application containing behind-the-scenes content fans can access now.
- What you need to know about HTML5 vs. native apps
- Published: October 2, 2012
- By Kris Ostrowka
With the debate between the HTML5 and native app methodologies raging across the mobile and marketer communities, you might be left wondering whether there is a middle ground.
- Who wins the apps versus mobile sites debate?
- Published: October 1, 2012
- There is a continuous debate in the mobile industry on whether mobile applications or optimized sites are a better choice for marketers. Companies looking to invest in the space should first set a goal and have a clear understanding of their target consumer.
- American Greetings leverages mobile to extend life of greeting cards
- Published: September 26, 2012
- American Greetings is extending engagement with a new line of greeting cards by enabling recipients to scan a QR code on a card and download a mobile application.
- Grand-Am racing engages fans via mobile using video streaming
- Published: September 25, 2012
- Professional car racing organization Grand-Am Road Racing has launched mobile and tablet applications to make race content available wherever fans are and to drive engagement with the brand.