Total Results: 572Displaying: 1 - 10
- Google's Zagat app makes lunching easier with personalized recommendations
- Published: July 28, 2016
- Google’s restaurant review platform Zagat has rolled out a revamped iOS application, boasting personalized recommendations based on the time of day and user’s location, as well as a streamlined interface better suited to quick searches.
- Ghostbusters rolls the dice on mobile gaming
- Published: July 25, 2016
- Colombia Pictures’ Ghostbusters film is lending its characters to the popular mobile game Yahtzee with Buddies to appeal to its key audience as part of a multifaceted campaign on trending applications.
- Yes, app marketers, you do need a message center
- Published: July 21, 2016
- By Melinda Krueger
Applications that employ push notifications drive more than twice as much usage as apps that do not. App users are your most profitable customers. So it only makes sense to ensure that notifications are both seen and retained.
- Big mistakes that app marketers make daily
- Published: July 20, 2016
- By Jonathan Pelosi
If you are a marketer or retailer with applications, I have some bad news for you.
- Top 5 must-haves in your mobile apps
- Published: July 19, 2016
- By Kevin Nix
Aside from the aesthetics, what specific functions should an app absolutely include?
- Huffington Post vies for millennials' attention with VR and emojis
- Published: July 15, 2016
- Huffington Post is taking a strong stance on appealing to mobile-first consumers by upgrading its application to include virtual reality content and launching a comical sticker pack in relation to the presidential election.
- Mobile Minutes: Shyft gains traction; Planet of the Apps; In-flight entertainment; ABC streaming remains free
- Published: July 14, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Starbucks baristas want control over their hours. There's an app for that; Apple calls for developers to star in reality show Planet of the Apps; Virtual reality and Netflix: The future of in-flight entertainment is coming; ABC relaunches free streaming service with 7 short-form originals, full seasons of 38 older shows.
- Five technologies that will transform customer service in five years: Forrester
- Published: July 12, 2016
- New technologies are creating compelling experiences that have the potential to build loyalty- and revenue-generating opportunities into customer service but, businesses need to start preparing now, according to a new report from Forrester.
- Want a successful mobile app? Do what Evernote, Vivino and Pinterest do
- Published: July 5, 2016
- By Herbert Bay
As we all know, both the Android and iOS App Stores are crowded. To be successful, you need to do more than just develop an app and wait for the money to start rolling in. But with so many mobile apps out there, how does one truly standout?
- UFC fights content dilution with modern trading cards
- Published: July 1, 2016
- Mixed martial arts league Ultimate Fighting Championship has created a way for fans to get in on the action through digital trading cards that are designed for a modern age via a mobile application.