Total Results: 493Displaying: 1 - 10
- Getting mobile onboarding right to avoid app abandonment
- Published: July 1, 2015
- By Kelsey Ricard
A large majority of customers will abandon an app within the first minute. That is why mobile onboarding – the process of walking a user through a few screens to orient them with an app and its features – is crucial in deciding whether a user becomes active or calls it quits.
- Deluge of agency reviews suggests big jump for mobile budgets in 2016
- Published: June 24, 2015
- A remarkable number of big brands are reviewing their media agency relationships in 2015, with the partnerships they choose likely to reflect mobile’s growing role as a must-have core strategy while laying the groundwork for a big boost to mobile ad budgets in 2016.
- 6 fundamentals of successful mobile engagement
- Published: June 19, 2015
- By Dave Murashige
Today’s customers are undeniably mobile. And that means they have access to more information than ever before – both on you and your competitor – and they can access that information anywhere, anytime. So how can you make your brand’s messages stand out in a sea of digital noise?
- How Everything-as-a-Service will help brands on mobile
- Published: June 18, 2015
- By Steve Chung
How can a company get everything right so that its app is a smash hit, both for users and the business’ bottom line?
- Mixbook gains back users with push notification experiment
- Published: June 8, 2015
- Photo-printing service Mixbook avoids abandonment rates with a new solution that calculates how to best engage consumers through mobile optimization.
- Avoid falling into the app-fatigue trap
- Published: June 2, 2015
- By Mike Haney
What apps do consumers use on their personal devices? Facebook, weather, email, a news app and whatever messaging app their wives or husbands are on. Why? All those apps are vital to their lives. How can yours be just as vital?
- Last-minute hotel apps’ personalization rings true for mobile users: report
- Published: June 1, 2015
- A report from Key Lime Interactive reveals that travel and hospitality marketers with mobile applications must offer a personalized experience, loyalty program integration and last-minute deals to ensure a streamlined shopping process and maintain coveted space on consumers’ smartphones as competition grows.
- Mary Meeker spotlights messaging apps’ potential as central communications hubs
- Published: May 29, 2015
- Kleiner Perkins partner Mary Meeker’s annual Internet Trends report forecasts that messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Snapchat have the potential to become central communications hubs as they quickly grow and expand.
- Real-time app analytics uncover the why behind mobile metrics
- Published: May 15, 2015
- By Alon Even
It can be difficult for marketers to obtain an accurate picture of the factors that contribute to the success or failure of campaigns and initiatives, especially on mobile platforms.
- Unilever's Degree races into Apple Watch marketing with fitness campaign
- Published: April 27, 2015
- Unilever's Degree deodorant brand is supporting its sponsorship of a new fitness application, Sweat This Not That, with a 30-day challenge on the Apple Watch, suggesting that brands are looking to wearables marketing to connect with consumers on an-going basis through everyday activities such as working out.