Total Results: 474Displaying: 91 - 100
- Popular Science, Celtra, New York News briefs
- Published: December 17, 2012
- News briefs: Popular Science leverages facial mapping technology for new iPad app; Location-based ad engagement jumps for rich media mobile ads; New York to pilot mobile taxi hailing program next year.
- USA Today bolsters readership, news consumption via iPad app
- Published: November 20, 2012
- USA Today has rebuilt its iPad application from the ground up and enhanced it with new utilities and capabilities to drive reader engagement.
- App deleted after one use: What should brand do?
- Published: November 16, 2012
- It is not enough to simply launch a mobile application. Brands need to support it with marketing and social efforts to keep consumers engaged after the app is downloaded to their device.
- Reaching the fragmented mobile audience
- Published: November 14, 2012
- The mobile market is growing by leaps and bounds and device manufacturers are pushing out new smartphones and tablets to try and meet the needs of the consumers. Although variety is a good thing, different devices, platforms and screen sizes are causing fragmentation in the emerging space.
- Apple’s Passbook impact on retailers and brands
- Published: November 13, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
When the history books and Harvard case studies on iOS6 are written, the innovation that likely will have had the most impact, especially on retailers and brands, will be Passbook.
- Apple’s iPad Mini: The first mobile tablet?
- Published: November 12, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
The iPad Mini is not the first of its kind, but Apple's release may mark the beginning of significant growth in the 7-inch tablet market. The implications for those of us deploying tablet experiences are potentially significant.
- Measuring mobile video beyond the click-through rate
- Published: November 2, 2012
- Brands such as Tide, McDonald’s and Snickers are steadily incorporating mobile video into their overall initiatives to drive awareness and sales. However, marketers need to be digging deeper into the analytics around their campaigns to gauge success.
- With mobile, brands should reengineer thinking around customer experiences
- Published: November 1, 2012
- By Lou Casal
According to Pew Research, 88 percent of U.S. adults have a mobile phone and 18 percent have a tablet computer. This has a significant impact on how marketers interact with their audiences.
- Launching a consumer mobile service by thinking outside the app
- Published: October 19, 2012
- By Haridas Nair
A consumer mobile service needs to be accessible by as many types of phones as possible to reach the maximum number of potential customers.
- Mobile experiences are quickly falling short of consumer expectations: Forrester
- Published: October 17, 2012
- Ebusiness professionals who do not take a longer-term approach to mobile will see their efforts fall short, according to a new report from Forrester Research.