Total Results: 459Displaying: 91 - 100
- USA Today makes bigger push into digital with platform redesign
- Published: September 17, 2012
- USA Today is giving its Web site and mobile applications a fresh new look as the company invests further in print media, with a bigger focus on digital products as well.
- Bloomberg aims to drive readership with new iPad app
- Published: September 13, 2012
- Bloomberg has rolled out a new magazine iPad application that offers readers exclusive content, including video and interactive graphics.
- App discovery still an ongoing struggle for marketers
- Published: September 10, 2012
- App discovery is still a critical challenge for marketers to overcome and many are struggling with how to best solve the problem.
- Getting the most from your mobile initiatives
- Published: September 7, 2012
- By Christopher Willis
There is a pattern we have seen with marketers that have edged into enterprise mobile applications which holds promise, but falls short of exploiting the power of mobility.
- CNN expands mobile reach with Kindle Fire app
- Published: September 6, 2012
- CNN has rolled out a Kindle Fire mobile application as part of the company’s continuous effort to make sure its content is available on as many platforms as possible.
- Responsive design and the continued rise of the mobile Web
- Published: August 30, 2012
- By Dave Leonard
Responsive Web design is a powerful and flexible approach that is being used by organizations of all shapes and sizes to address a critical need.
- Having a grown-up mobile marketing strategy with site and SEO
- Published: August 15, 2012
- By Heather Fernandez
Consumers use the Web 24/7 due to the affordability and portability of owning a mobile device. The issue they face is connecting with businesses that do not have a mobile-friendly digital strategy.
- McDonald’s continues mobile reign with QR code push
- Published: July 30, 2012
- McDonald’s is putting QR codes on its packaging as part of an ongoing effort to help customers lead a nutritious life and make informed choices.
- Washington Post boosts city exploration through app
- Published: July 30, 2012
- The Washington Post is building its mobile repertoire with an iPhone application meant to help tourists and locals navigate the city and find deals.
- Top do’s and don’ts of mobile marketing
- Published: July 24, 2012
- Nowadays, marketers are constantly looking at ways to implement mobile into their efforts to increase engagement and brand awareness. However, many times companies miss the mark by not taking the necessary precautions to ensure their campaign is executed effectively.