Total Results: 443Displaying: 91 - 100
- July 26 webinar: Understanding post-download app engagement and transactions
- Published: July 2, 2012
- Register for this free, hour-long webinar July 26 on understanding post-download app engagement and transactions. Panelists from Gilt Groupe, USA Today and sponsor Fiksu.
- 4 main technologies underlying mobile commerce apps
- Published: June 28, 2012
The question is not for which smartphones you will build an application, but which mobile technology works best for your app and users.
- Could native apps disappear as HTML5 apps gain?
- Published: June 26, 2012
- As the user experience for part native, part Web-based apps continues to improve, marketers and developers are increasingly considering this hybrid solution a viable option for creating cross-platform app strategies.
- Which is better – a branded or campaign-specific mobile app?
- Published: June 25, 2012
- When thinking about delving into mobile, application is usually one of the first words that comes to mind for brands. However, marketers need to think strategically before rolling out an app to see if a branded or campaign-specific version is best.
- Facebook’s mobile strategy comes together with new monetization opportunities
- Published: June 21, 2012
- After a month of bad press focusing on Facebook’s struggling mobile strategy and its stock’s poor performance post an initial public offering, there were several developments this week suggesting that while the social media giant may be down, it certainly is not out.
- 4 tips for breathing new life into your mobile commerce app
- Published: June 14, 2012
W. Sean Ford
With a little creativity and strategic thinking, you can make your mobile commerce app meet and exceed its expectations.
- Moving from app cost per install to profit per install
- Published: June 6, 2012
Not all application installs are created equally, so how do you pinpoint which installs are valuable to your business and move the needle on revenue?
- Brand Watch: Why McDonald’s is in the fast lane
- Published: June 1, 2012
- Many fast food chains such as Pizza Hut, Subway and KFC have all embraced mobile. However, no one has continually made a big impact in the space as McDonald’s has done over the past year.
- New ambient social apps enable brands to proactively connect with those nearby
- Published: June 1, 2012
A new wave of location-based applications has arrived on the scene to cheers of being the “next big thing” by the tech community while instilling fear in others.
- Dr. Pepper relies on mobile video ads to drive engagement
- Published: May 22, 2012
- PepsiCo’s Dr. Pepper is running mobile video advertisements that let consumers learn more about the brand and connect with social media.