Total Results: 603Displaying: 11 - 20
- Mobile travel is not ready for take-off
- Published: December 16, 2016
- By Matt Asay
Behind many of the travel apps' problems is the mistaken notion that a mobile app should simply recreate the desktop experience. This ignores the fact that mobile devices are not just a complement to desktop computers – they are an alternative.
- How retail apps can improve user engagement and retention
- Published: December 9, 2016
- By Joyce Solano
Retail apps that implement a successful user retention strategy will enjoy the benefits of long-term customer value. But those that do not will struggle to reach a positive return on their acquisition investments.
- Reach the unreachable with browser push notifications and emails
- Published: December 6, 2016
- By Shiju Mathew
Data from the Mailchimp Web archive for ecommerce shows that the open rate for emails has dropped from 22.2 percent to 16.73 percent in the last four years. Clicks have also decreased from 2.9 percent to 2.3 percent. The unsubscribe rate has nearly doubled from 0.12 percent to 0.23 percent.
- 3 ways an app can drive in-store traffic
- Published: December 6, 2016
- By Katie Jansen
Consumers spend more and convert at higher rates when they are in stores rather than online. That is a fact.
- How retailers can close the mcommerce gap
- Published: December 5, 2016
- By Stefan Benndorf
Mobile usage surpassed desktop in 2014, but shopping patterns have not quite caught up. Consumers are still making more purchases and spending more money via desktop.
- App marketing tips for this holiday season
- Published: November 30, 2016
- By Matt Lawson
The holiday season drives more app downloads in the United States than any other time of year. Here are key insights into how app marketers can capture the momentum during this crucial time for their businesses.
- Last minute: 3 in-app marketing strategies before Black Friday
- Published: November 18, 2016
- By Polly Alluf
So you have a lot of data about your app users. Now what? Here are three in-app marketing strategies you can implement before Black Friday to help drive foot-traffic to your stores.
- Shazam slims down after adding too many features
- Published: October 7, 2016
- Music identification platform Shazam is providing Android users with a slimmed down version of its application in response to backlash after its original became more of a burden than a benefit with too many features.
- 3 tips for sending push notifications from native apps
- Published: September 16, 2016
- By Naren Madan
The general consensus among marketers is that push notifications could soon go down the email route in terms of intricacy.
- How Coach and Marriott nabbed early-adopter status with iMessage apps
- Published: September 15, 2016
- Coach and Marriott are two of the first marketers to introduce iMessage applications containing branded and customizable content, taking advantage of the newfound ability for third-party developers to create stickers, emojis and mobile games within the platform.