Total Results: 585Displaying: 11 - 20
- Why behavior matters more than thought leadership
- Published: August 25, 2016
- By Liraz Margalit
You do not want your users to think about using your app, just to use it. The part of our brain that controls habit has nothing to do with conscious thought. How can apps tap into its power?
- Under Armour recruits runners with emotional mobile video, social sharing
- Published: August 23, 2016
- Under Armour is attempting to create an emotional bond with consumers through a heartfelt mobile video campaign that emphasizes the passion it takes to be a runner paired with a social media contest in which participants prove their love of running.
- Building engaging and secure mobile apps
- Published: August 9, 2016
- By Pavel Novik
The more personal data that marketers obtain, the better they can serve their users. However, users do not typically have much desire to help them.
- Google's Zagat app makes lunching easier with personalized recommendations
- Published: July 28, 2016
- Google’s restaurant review platform Zagat has rolled out a revamped iOS application, boasting personalized recommendations based on the time of day and user’s location, as well as a streamlined interface better suited to quick searches.
- Ghostbusters rolls the dice on mobile gaming
- Published: July 25, 2016
- Colombia Pictures’ Ghostbusters film is lending its characters to the popular mobile game Yahtzee with Buddies to appeal to its key audience as part of a multifaceted campaign on trending applications.
- Yes, app marketers, you do need a message center
- Published: July 21, 2016
- By Melinda Krueger
Applications that employ push notifications drive more than twice as much usage as apps that do not. App users are your most profitable customers. So it only makes sense to ensure that notifications are both seen and retained.
- Big mistakes that app marketers make daily
- Published: July 20, 2016
- By Jonathan Pelosi
If you are a marketer or retailer with applications, I have some bad news for you.
- Top 5 must-haves in your mobile apps
- Published: July 19, 2016
- By Kevin Nix
Aside from the aesthetics, what specific functions should an app absolutely include?
- Huffington Post vies for millennials' attention with VR and emojis
- Published: July 15, 2016
- Huffington Post is taking a strong stance on appealing to mobile-first consumers by upgrading its application to include virtual reality content and launching a comical sticker pack in relation to the presidential election.
- Mobile Minutes: Shyft gains traction; Planet of the Apps; In-flight entertainment; ABC streaming remains free
- Published: July 14, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Starbucks baristas want control over their hours. There's an app for that; Apple calls for developers to star in reality show Planet of the Apps; Virtual reality and Netflix: The future of in-flight entertainment is coming; ABC relaunches free streaming service with 7 short-form originals, full seasons of 38 older shows.