Total Results: 562Displaying: 11 - 20
- 4 reasons why your app keeps getting deleted
- Published: May 12, 2016
- By Ania Rodriguez
Given that just 200 apps make up more than 70 percent of all app usage, it can be awfully challenging for brands outside of that elite group to create something that sticks.
- XO Group sees 50pc of readers on mobile following extensive transformation
- Published: May 11, 2016
- NEW YORK – The CEO of media company XO Group said at the MMA Mobile Marketing Leadership Forum that a drastic shift to appeal to mobile-first consumers resulted in a two-month retention for 50 percent of mobile readers for The Knot.
- The Bump's mobile app evolves to enhance millennial engagement
- Published: May 4, 2016
- XO Group’s baby-focused publication, The Bump, has relaunched its mobile application to keep up with millennial parents' evolving mobile needs via a new interaction model and programmatic strategy.
- Mobile apps vs. mobile Web: Do you have to choose?
- Published: May 2, 2016
- By Ajay Kapur
In the changing face of mobile commerce, the ongoing debate between mobile apps and the mobile Web is about trade-offs.
- CNN values data in politics news app for digestible consumption
- Published: April 29, 2016
- CNN has developed a standalone application for users wanting to get an in-depth look at politics and the 2016 election, with a data-driven experience that aims to provide an independent experience from its Web site and on-air content.
- Quantifying effective mobile user experiences
- Published: April 25, 2016
- By Yoram Mizrachi
A Forrester study reports that half of users' state they would uninstall an app that they classify as poor and would be less willing to interact with the company's Web site or on social media.
- Programmatic's, native video's acceptance grows among marketers: Shazam exec
- Published: April 12, 2016
- NEW YORK – Marketers interested in providing valuable experiences on mobile are embracing programmatic and native video in growing numbers, according to a Shazam executive at the 2016 IAB Mobile Marketplace.
- Forgetting user engagement during app development leads to failure
- Published: April 12, 2016
- By David Galante
We see a new application launching practically daily. With some, we see the hype, but then they disappear. Why?
- Moving from passive to interactive viewership with apps
- Published: April 4, 2016
- By Lahary Ravuri
Consumers now want to go beyond just consuming. They want behind-the-scenes, interactive exploration of the media and activities that they enjoy.
- Red Bull targets photophiles with first brand account on 500px
- Published: March 31, 2016
- Sports and lifestyle media brand Red Bull Media House is the first marketer to tap into the potential of photography community application 500px with a verified account for sharing its high-quality images with fans.