Total Results: 499Displaying: 11 - 20
- Mixbook gains back users with push notification experiment
- Published: June 8, 2015
- Photo-printing service Mixbook avoids abandonment rates with a new solution that calculates how to best engage consumers through mobile optimization.
- Avoid falling into the app-fatigue trap
- Published: June 2, 2015
- By Mike Haney
What apps do consumers use on their personal devices? Facebook, weather, email, a news app and whatever messaging app their wives or husbands are on. Why? All those apps are vital to their lives. How can yours be just as vital?
- Last-minute hotel apps’ personalization rings true for mobile users: report
- Published: June 1, 2015
- A report from Key Lime Interactive reveals that travel and hospitality marketers with mobile applications must offer a personalized experience, loyalty program integration and last-minute deals to ensure a streamlined shopping process and maintain coveted space on consumers’ smartphones as competition grows.
- Mary Meeker spotlights messaging apps’ potential as central communications hubs
- Published: May 29, 2015
- Kleiner Perkins partner Mary Meeker’s annual Internet Trends report forecasts that messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Snapchat have the potential to become central communications hubs as they quickly grow and expand.
- Real-time app analytics uncover the why behind mobile metrics
- Published: May 15, 2015
- By Alon Even
It can be difficult for marketers to obtain an accurate picture of the factors that contribute to the success or failure of campaigns and initiatives, especially on mobile platforms.
- Unilever's Degree races into Apple Watch marketing with fitness campaign
- Published: April 27, 2015
- Unilever's Degree deodorant brand is supporting its sponsorship of a new fitness application, Sweat This Not That, with a 30-day challenge on the Apple Watch, suggesting that brands are looking to wearables marketing to connect with consumers on an-going basis through everyday activities such as working out.
- 3 use cases for A/B testing on mobile
- Published: April 21, 2015
- By Lynn Wang
A/B testing solutions can be used for so much more than basic optimization. Here are three often overlooked, but powerful, use cases for A/B testing, specifically for mobile marketers.
- Apps are key to a meaningful user-centric mobile strategy
- Published: April 13, 2015
- By Peter Eckert
Gartner forecasts “by 2017, mobile apps will be downloaded more than 268 billion times, generating revenue of more than $77 billion and making apps one of the most popular computing tools for users across the globe.”
- Engagement to monetization: Improving mobile marketing ROI
- Published: March 27, 2015
- By Nate Smith
There is a big problem for many businesses joining the app rush: they have no idea how to monetize engagement over mobile.
- Why Meerkat may have an edge over Instagram and Vine for brands
- Published: March 23, 2015
- New live-streaming video application Meerkat became a marketing sensation right after its launch because it connects brands and consumers in real-time without delay. In the process, it has alienated Twitter and posed a serious challenge to Instagram and Vine. But should that faze brands?