Total Results: 548Displaying: 11 - 20
- Ford reduces assembly errors by 7pc with wearable device
- Published: February 12, 2016
- Ford Motor Company is hoping to speed up vehicle production rates via a new wearable device that pairs with a smartphone application to decrease unnecessary in-house travel time for employees.
- How to court a mobile app user
- Published: February 12, 2016
- By Dale Carr
Mobile users may discover some applications on their own, but in fact, app advertising is the driving force responsible for 57 percent of new app downloads. And for app advertising to continue to attract a steady stream of loyal users, app marketers must perfect their courting skills.
- Do consumers always know what they want to buy?
- Published: February 10, 2016
- By Naveen Tewari
A recent Nielsen study shows that consumers use nearly 30 apps per month regularly. However, 60 percent of smartphone users have fewer than two shopping-specific apps, while 21 percent do not have any, according to Forrester.
- User acquisition via social platforms
- Published: February 1, 2016
- By Itamar Benedy
Mobile advertisers now spend an average of $9.46 for a registered user and up to $16.01 for sharing the app content. And costs will continue to skyrocket.
- Effect of time and location on sports fan engagement using mobile
- Published: January 28, 2016
- By John McCauley
Since digital media platforms have come into existence, sports brands have used them as mechanisms to shout to their audience. This has resulted in a megaphone for teams and leagues to tell their stories. The conversation has essentially been a one-way experience where teams would hope that fans would find them.
- 9 tips for designing smart watch apps
- Published: January 21, 2016
- By Will Hacker
Smart watches offer a promising new customer touch point for retailers and financial services companies, but any successful effort to use them in your business will depend strongly on having a laser focus on the simplicity and utility of your application’s design.
- Android’s great untapped marketing potential
- Published: January 20, 2016
- By Ramgopal Vidyanand
Many still consider ad networks to be in an amateur state, and mobile marketing in its infancy. Over the coming years, the marketing community will be able to leverage greater value from information gleaned from users’ mobile devices, enabling more precise and effective marketing than ever before.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook eyes Android battle; Samsung smartwatch for iOS; Messaging apps; Grindr and fashion
- Published: January 7, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook eyes an Android end run around Google; Samsung makes Gear S2 smartwatch work with Apple’s iOS; Developers of messaging apps reach fewer users, win more fans; Grindr, the gay dating app, hooks up with fashion.
- AccuWeather works in tandem with Android developers to revitalize app
- Published: January 6, 2016
- AccuWeather worked closely with Android team members to create an application that is effectively optimized for the multitude of devices built on the mobile operating system.
- Why messaging apps saw the biggest mobile wins in 2015
- Published: December 29, 2015
- While innovations such as digital payments and new social media networks gained plenty of traction this year, messaging applications were the real winners in mobile, thanks to adaptability that yielded features such as money transfers and ordering Uber rides.