Total Results: 571Displaying: 11 - 20
- Riposte to Scotty Moore’s screed to CMOs to stop all mobile advertising immediately
- Published: June 17, 2016
- By Tobey Van Santvoord
In response to Scotty Moore’s VentureBeat-published “Open letter to CMO’s: Stop all mobile advertising immediately,” yes, our industry does have a problem with mobile advertising. Marketers are wasting money on mobile campaigns that drive errant and fraudulent clicks, and they cannot tell if their ads are actually being viewed.
- MLB drives innovation with at-game mobile VR experience
- Published: June 9, 2016
- MLB.com and The Minnesota Twins are working together on an initiative to spark more downloads of the MLB Ballpark application and create a special experience for fans with virtual reality game clips and free cardboard viewers.
- App reviews see major impact despite big brand name: Apptentive
- Published: June 7, 2016
- Well-known marketers must be wary of assuming their big name will be enough to hold on to consumers without a well-designed mobile strategy for applications today, with users 8.16 times more likely to download a positive-rated app, according to Apptentive.
- NBA scores big on mobile with Twitter 360 video, Fit app
- Published: June 6, 2016
- The National Basketball Association is making a big play to include at-home fans in the team experience with the launch of the NBA Fit application and 360 video on Twitter.
- Why marketers should act now on Firebase, closely weigh Allo, Home
- Published: May 24, 2016
- While Google made a number of significant announcements at its developer conference last week, revamped application development platform Firebase is likely to have the most immediate impact on mobile marketers by boosting app engagements with greater relevancy and immediacy.
- Kellogg Co. defeats advertising aversion with Captain America VR game
- Published: May 24, 2016
- Kellogg Co. is sponsoring a Captain America: Civil War virtual reality game for mobile in which users can become the superhero, reflecting the brand's understanding of the pull of non-advertising marketing tactics.
- End of status quo in mobile app acquisition marketing
- Published: May 20, 2016
- By Jai Jaisimha
The costs associated with acquiring a loyal user – someone who opens an app three times or more – was at an all-time high of $4.23 for Apple iOS in December 2015, according to Fiksu. During the same month, the cost per install (CPI) for Android users reached a new height at $3.34.
- Google bets big on smartphones to drive VR opportunities
- Published: May 19, 2016
- With Google’s announcement yesterday of an Android virtual reality platform called Daydream, a new headset for smartphones and applications in the works from a number of big brands, the company hopes to unlock consumer adoption and new marketing opportunities for virtual reality.
- The Walking Dead makes trading card debut on mobile
- Published: May 16, 2016
- AMC’s The Walking Dead and its prequel series Fear the Walking Dead are providing super fans with a digital marketplace to collect trading cards based on the series via a mobile application, building on their significant followings.
- 4 reasons why your app keeps getting deleted
- Published: May 12, 2016
- By Ania Rodriguez
Given that just 200 apps make up more than 70 percent of all app usage, it can be awfully challenging for brands outside of that elite group to create something that sticks.