Total Results: 585Displaying: 21 - 30
- Five technologies that will transform customer service in five years: Forrester
- Published: July 12, 2016
- New technologies are creating compelling experiences that have the potential to build loyalty- and revenue-generating opportunities into customer service but, businesses need to start preparing now, according to a new report from Forrester.
- Want a successful mobile app? Do what Evernote, Vivino and Pinterest do
- Published: July 5, 2016
- By Herbert Bay
As we all know, both the Android and iOS App Stores are crowded. To be successful, you need to do more than just develop an app and wait for the money to start rolling in. But with so many mobile apps out there, how does one truly standout?
- UFC fights content dilution with modern trading cards
- Published: July 1, 2016
- Mixed martial arts league Ultimate Fighting Championship has created a way for fans to get in on the action through digital trading cards that are designed for a modern age via a mobile application.
- Cannes Lions: Building the Under Armour brand
- Published: June 24, 2016
- By Dan Hodges
CANNES, France – Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank and Droga5 founder/CEO David Droga, on a panel yesterday at the Cannes Lions ad festival, provided an overview of how they started working together to form an effective partnership.
- Riposte to Scotty Moore’s screed to CMOs to stop all mobile advertising immediately
- Published: June 17, 2016
- By Tobey Van Santvoord
In response to Scotty Moore’s VentureBeat-published “Open letter to CMO’s: Stop all mobile advertising immediately,” yes, our industry does have a problem with mobile advertising. Marketers are wasting money on mobile campaigns that drive errant and fraudulent clicks, and they cannot tell if their ads are actually being viewed.
- MLB drives innovation with at-game mobile VR experience
- Published: June 9, 2016
- MLB.com and The Minnesota Twins are working together on an initiative to spark more downloads of the MLB Ballpark application and create a special experience for fans with virtual reality game clips and free cardboard viewers.
- App reviews see major impact despite big brand name: Apptentive
- Published: June 7, 2016
- Well-known marketers must be wary of assuming their big name will be enough to hold on to consumers without a well-designed mobile strategy for applications today, with users 8.16 times more likely to download a positive-rated app, according to Apptentive.
- NBA scores big on mobile with Twitter 360 video, Fit app
- Published: June 6, 2016
- The National Basketball Association is making a big play to include at-home fans in the team experience with the launch of the NBA Fit application and 360 video on Twitter.
- Why marketers should act now on Firebase, closely weigh Allo, Home
- Published: May 24, 2016
- While Google made a number of significant announcements at its developer conference last week, revamped application development platform Firebase is likely to have the most immediate impact on mobile marketers by boosting app engagements with greater relevancy and immediacy.
- Kellogg Co. defeats advertising aversion with Captain America VR game
- Published: May 24, 2016
- Kellogg Co. is sponsoring a Captain America: Civil War virtual reality game for mobile in which users can become the superhero, reflecting the brand's understanding of the pull of non-advertising marketing tactics.