Total Results: 588Displaying: 21 - 30
- Top 5 must-haves in your mobile apps
- Published: July 19, 2016
- By Kevin Nix
Aside from the aesthetics, what specific functions should an app absolutely include?
- Huffington Post vies for millennials' attention with VR and emojis
- Published: July 15, 2016
- Huffington Post is taking a strong stance on appealing to mobile-first consumers by upgrading its application to include virtual reality content and launching a comical sticker pack in relation to the presidential election.
- Mobile Minutes: Shyft gains traction; Planet of the Apps; In-flight entertainment; ABC streaming remains free
- Published: July 14, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Starbucks baristas want control over their hours. There's an app for that; Apple calls for developers to star in reality show Planet of the Apps; Virtual reality and Netflix: The future of in-flight entertainment is coming; ABC relaunches free streaming service with 7 short-form originals, full seasons of 38 older shows.
- Five technologies that will transform customer service in five years: Forrester
- Published: July 12, 2016
- New technologies are creating compelling experiences that have the potential to build loyalty- and revenue-generating opportunities into customer service but, businesses need to start preparing now, according to a new report from Forrester.
- Want a successful mobile app? Do what Evernote, Vivino and Pinterest do
- Published: July 5, 2016
- By Herbert Bay
As we all know, both the Android and iOS App Stores are crowded. To be successful, you need to do more than just develop an app and wait for the money to start rolling in. But with so many mobile apps out there, how does one truly standout?
- UFC fights content dilution with modern trading cards
- Published: July 1, 2016
- Mixed martial arts league Ultimate Fighting Championship has created a way for fans to get in on the action through digital trading cards that are designed for a modern age via a mobile application.
- Cannes Lions: Building the Under Armour brand
- Published: June 24, 2016
- By Dan Hodges
CANNES, France – Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank and Droga5 founder/CEO David Droga, on a panel yesterday at the Cannes Lions ad festival, provided an overview of how they started working together to form an effective partnership.
- Riposte to Scotty Moore’s screed to CMOs to stop all mobile advertising immediately
- Published: June 17, 2016
- By Tobey Van Santvoord
In response to Scotty Moore’s VentureBeat-published “Open letter to CMO’s: Stop all mobile advertising immediately,” yes, our industry does have a problem with mobile advertising. Marketers are wasting money on mobile campaigns that drive errant and fraudulent clicks, and they cannot tell if their ads are actually being viewed.
- MLB drives innovation with at-game mobile VR experience
- Published: June 9, 2016
- MLB.com and The Minnesota Twins are working together on an initiative to spark more downloads of the MLB Ballpark application and create a special experience for fans with virtual reality game clips and free cardboard viewers.
- App reviews see major impact despite big brand name: Apptentive
- Published: June 7, 2016
- Well-known marketers must be wary of assuming their big name will be enough to hold on to consumers without a well-designed mobile strategy for applications today, with users 8.16 times more likely to download a positive-rated app, according to Apptentive.