Total Results: 498Displaying: 21 - 30
- Brands weigh pros and cons of global vs. localized apps
- Published: March 11, 2015
- As smartphone adoption grows worldwide, big brands such as McDonald’s are eyeing global mobile applications, but do the benefits of having a single app team outweigh the cons of longer lead times?
- Google's updated flight-search tool spikes fear among booking apps
- Published: March 2, 2015
- Google is making a stronger stake in the mobile travel sector by rolling out an updated flight-search tool that will enable consumers to use their mobile devices to search for fare prices and a slew of flight options and may cut into the crowded sector of booking applications.
- Tourism organizations' uninspired mobile strategies promise bad trip
- Published: February 17, 2015
- Despite many cities and states rolling out standalone mobile applications designed to ramp up tourism and awareness of landmarks, experts believe that they lack the full functionality needed to survive in the competitive travel space, although this may be mitigated by tapping beacon and geo-targeting technology.
- Technology and touchdowns: How mobile is changing the game
- Published: January 30, 2015
- By Lahary Ravuri
It is interesting to me that an event that occurs once a year – the Super Bowl – would have so many mobile apps designed for roughly four hours of television.
- 5 trends in mobile business apps in 2015
- Published: January 23, 2015
- By Drew Babik
Mobile applications have shaken up day-to-day business practices for millions of sales teams as well as those in other fields, and it is easy to see why.
- Sport.com seeks measureable ads for retention, acquisition
- Published: December 26, 2014
- Sport.com is using a new ad platform that measures retention, acquisition, ROI and more in a quest to accrue sales.
- In-store cognitive apps will solve retail’s biggest challenge
- Published: December 25, 2014
- By Alex Sbardella
Have you ever been shopping in a retail store and known more about a product than the sales assistant?
- Mobile Minutes: OnePlus One smartphone; Southwest and Beats; tackling not-spots; German healthcare apps
- Published: November 6, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - OnePlus One smartphone: Awesome, cheap, and nearly impossible to buy; How Southwest offers free Beats music without killing in-flight Wi-Fi; Britain wants mobile phone operators to tackle not-spots; For German healthcare apps, U.S. data rules are hard to swallow.
- 6 mobile holiday must-haves to eliminate friction
- Published: October 30, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
We will never get to engagement if we do not eliminate friction. Friction in mobile experiences is deadly.
- 3 keys for brands to sustain the mobile app strategy
- Published: October 27, 2014
- By Loni Stark
Nearly two years ago, a survey found that the top obstacle to the adoption and success of mobile marketing programs is “a lack of strategy.” Little has changed.