Total Results: 597Displaying: 21 - 30
- Fossil angles for stronger wearables focus with fashion-conscious smartwatches
- Published: September 1, 2016
- Accessories brand Fossil is hoping to fully permeate the wearables realm with a new line of hybrid smartwatches that merge fashion with smart connectivity, enabling wearers to leverage features such as sleep monitoring and activity tracking.
- Apple, app-ification and the power of chatbots
- Published: August 27, 2016
- By Asaf Amir
Undoubtedly, chatbots are becoming increasingly pervasive, and they will continue to optimize how publishers and brands communicate and develop relationships with their audience.
- Why behavior matters more than thought leadership
- Published: August 25, 2016
- By Liraz Margalit
You do not want your users to think about using your app, just to use it. The part of our brain that controls habit has nothing to do with conscious thought. How can apps tap into its power?
- Under Armour recruits runners with emotional mobile video, social sharing
- Published: August 23, 2016
- Under Armour is attempting to create an emotional bond with consumers through a heartfelt mobile video campaign that emphasizes the passion it takes to be a runner paired with a social media contest in which participants prove their love of running.
- Building engaging and secure mobile apps
- Published: August 9, 2016
- By Pavel Novik
The more personal data that marketers obtain, the better they can serve their users. However, users do not typically have much desire to help them.
- Google's Zagat app makes lunching easier with personalized recommendations
- Published: July 28, 2016
- Google’s restaurant review platform Zagat has rolled out a revamped iOS application, boasting personalized recommendations based on the time of day and user’s location, as well as a streamlined interface better suited to quick searches.
- Ghostbusters rolls the dice on mobile gaming
- Published: July 25, 2016
- Colombia Pictures’ Ghostbusters film is lending its characters to the popular mobile game Yahtzee with Buddies to appeal to its key audience as part of a multifaceted campaign on trending applications.
- Yes, app marketers, you do need a message center
- Published: July 21, 2016
- By Melinda Krueger
Applications that employ push notifications drive more than twice as much usage as apps that do not. App users are your most profitable customers. So it only makes sense to ensure that notifications are both seen and retained.
- Big mistakes that app marketers make daily
- Published: July 20, 2016
- By Jonathan Pelosi
If you are a marketer or retailer with applications, I have some bad news for you.
- Top 5 must-haves in your mobile apps
- Published: July 19, 2016
- By Kevin Nix
Aside from the aesthetics, what specific functions should an app absolutely include?