Total Results: 562Displaying: 21 - 30
- Are chatbots the next big step forward for mobile marketing?
- Published: March 29, 2016
- Microsoft’s recent chatbot disaster notwithstanding, an explosion of relatively easy-to-develop messaging interfaces is expected this year as marketers look to capitalize on the time spent in Facebook Messenger, Kik and other similar apps.
- NBA focuses on stats in fan-driven app upgrade
- Published: March 28, 2016
- The National Basketball Association is putting the focus on stats in the latest upgrade to its mobile application, hoping to drive engagement at a time when one of its teams is close to breaking a record.
- Mobile Minutes: Square; Yahoo and NHL; Developers and encryption; Massage apps
- Published: March 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Square loses 20 cents per share, reports $374M in revenue; Yahoo, NHL enter pact to stream four live games a week; Amid Apple's FBI fight, app developers are ramping up encryption; On-demand massage apps are thriving.
- Using app data to improve the customer experience
- Published: March 9, 2016
- By Pierre Barbeau
The digital marketers that I talk to tell me that there are significant challenges in keeping up with today’s rapidly changing audience expectations and demands.
- Ford reduces assembly errors by 7pc with wearable device
- Published: February 12, 2016
- Ford Motor Company is hoping to speed up vehicle production rates via a new wearable device that pairs with a smartphone application to decrease unnecessary in-house travel time for employees.
- How to court a mobile app user
- Published: February 12, 2016
- By Dale Carr
Mobile users may discover some applications on their own, but in fact, app advertising is the driving force responsible for 57 percent of new app downloads. And for app advertising to continue to attract a steady stream of loyal users, app marketers must perfect their courting skills.
- Do consumers always know what they want to buy?
- Published: February 10, 2016
- By Naveen Tewari
A recent Nielsen study shows that consumers use nearly 30 apps per month regularly. However, 60 percent of smartphone users have fewer than two shopping-specific apps, while 21 percent do not have any, according to Forrester.
- User acquisition via social platforms
- Published: February 1, 2016
- By Itamar Benedy
Mobile advertisers now spend an average of $9.46 for a registered user and up to $16.01 for sharing the app content. And costs will continue to skyrocket.
- Effect of time and location on sports fan engagement using mobile
- Published: January 28, 2016
- By John McCauley
Since digital media platforms have come into existence, sports brands have used them as mechanisms to shout to their audience. This has resulted in a megaphone for teams and leagues to tell their stories. The conversation has essentially been a one-way experience where teams would hope that fans would find them.
- 9 tips for designing smart watch apps
- Published: January 21, 2016
- By Will Hacker
Smart watches offer a promising new customer touch point for retailers and financial services companies, but any successful effort to use them in your business will depend strongly on having a laser focus on the simplicity and utility of your application’s design.