Total Results: 437Displaying: 31 - 40
- How to avoid major mobile traps
- Published: June 18, 2013
- By Darrell Benatar
We recently finished a massive analysis of thousands of mobile usability studies in which we identified the major mobile traps that marketers fall into when transitioning their sites and apps to mobile.
- Disney triggers app downloads via storytelling contest
- Published: May 31, 2013
- Disney is rolling out a summer campaign for its Learning products that not only encourages parents to download a mobile application, but also create a short video for a chance to win prizes.
- Walmart exec: Customers do not care about channels
- Published: May 23, 2013
- LAS VEGAS – A Walmart executive at the CTIA 2013: Mobile Marketplace conference said that the mobile industry encompasses a variety of channels, but consumers do not care about that. Marketers need to focus on creating frictionless experiences that accommodate consumers throughout their shopping endeavors – no matter the channel they choose to use.
- 5 factors to consider when building an app
- Published: April 26, 2013
- By Marci Weisler
Despite the proliferation, mobile remains a complex universe, with many options and factors for decision-makers who are considering initiatives.
- Merits of the rewards-based advertising model
- Published: April 18, 2013
- By Andreas Vagelatos
Consumers fundamentally do not like to be marketed to in intrusive ways, and often advertising makes us think of our insecurities rather than celebrating what makes us special.
- Cutting through the noise in today’s saturated app market
- Published: April 12, 2013
- By Ian Schenkel
With more than 1.5 million applications in the Apple and Android app stores, the mobile app market has become an overwhelming space for those who want to develop and market new apps.
- How to market HTML5 apps without the benefit of an app store
- Published: April 10, 2013
- Native and Web-based applications offer a variety of different pluses and minuses, including on the marketing front, with native apps benefitting from the awareness of app stores, while HTML5 apps offer greater reach and advertising potential.
- Chili’s flaunts mobile app, drives downloads through iAd campaign
- Published: April 3, 2013
- Restaurant chain Chili’s Grill & Bar has tapped Apple’s iAd network to help get the word out about its new mobile application and, ultimately, increase downloads.
- Allrecipes: Mobile is big factor in driving global growth
- Published: April 1, 2013
- A recent survey from Allrecipes found that despite the many differences by country based on availability and pricing of data plans, 63 percent of global cooks find recipes online using an ever-evolving range of devices.
- Why the lag in Android tablet apps?
- Published: March 25, 2013
- It is clear the Apple’s iPad is dominating the tablet marketplace, especially with the 300,000-plus device-specific mobile applications available. However, perhaps due in large part to fragmentation, marketers are not flocking to the Android market as quickly as they are for Apple.