Total Results: 452Displaying: 31 - 40
- How mobile apps are reviving branded walled gardens
- Published: September 23, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
How is a retailer’s mobile app a walled garden? While I will admit that it is not necessarily in full force today, let us consider where it is headed.
- Nestlé builds brand with Bunny-fier photo app
- Published: September 17, 2013
- Nestlé is tapping into the hot mobile photo-sharing market with an application for Nesquik that makes the photo upload process more interactive.
- Marketers use mobile crowdsourcing to supercharge apps
- Published: September 3, 2013
- Brands such as 7-Eleven are increasingly looking to leverage in-application reviews and feedback as a way to create stronger consumer-focused apps in the next iteration of their mobile strategies.
- Mobile gaming apps spy on users to drive revenue: report
- Published: August 30, 2013
- Mobile gaming apps are routinely tracking users without their permission to gather real-time data, optimize the experience and drive in-app purchases, according to new report from the Center for Digital Democracy.
- WeatherBug furthers Android investment with app update
- Published: August 29, 2013
- WeatherBug has updated its Android application with several new features to give consumers a more comprehensive experience with in-depth information.
- Are apps bigger than the phone? How a paradigm shift is underway
- Published: August 23, 2013
- By Ludo Collin
From the GPS system to the fridge, from the car to the house, every single piece of hardware is undergoing deep transformation where the intelligence – the software – is extracted from the hardware and put out in the open for a third party to pitch in.
- ESPN packs video content into app to target multitaskers
- Published: August 20, 2013
- ESPN has revamped its popular WatchESPN application with new features that let consumers multitask while watching their favorite sports programming.
- 4 use cases for personalized push notifications
- Published: August 13, 2013
- By Mickael Bentz
There are four different use cases for personalized push notifications, each offering a unique opportunity to reach consumers in real-time via their mobile devices.
- NFL consolidates mobile efforts with revamped app
- Published: August 8, 2013
- The National Football League is taking its mobile initiatives up a notch with an application update that lets sports fans watch games, access team information and buy merchandise and tickets.
- Golf Digest strengthens mobile content with app revamp
- Published: July 26, 2013
- Golf Digest has added mobile-specific content to its GolfLogix mobile application to create a more seamless experience for golfers.