Total Results: 588Displaying: 31 - 40
- NBA scores big on mobile with Twitter 360 video, Fit app
- Published: June 6, 2016
- The National Basketball Association is making a big play to include at-home fans in the team experience with the launch of the NBA Fit application and 360 video on Twitter.
- Why marketers should act now on Firebase, closely weigh Allo, Home
- Published: May 24, 2016
- While Google made a number of significant announcements at its developer conference last week, revamped application development platform Firebase is likely to have the most immediate impact on mobile marketers by boosting app engagements with greater relevancy and immediacy.
- Kellogg Co. defeats advertising aversion with Captain America VR game
- Published: May 24, 2016
- Kellogg Co. is sponsoring a Captain America: Civil War virtual reality game for mobile in which users can become the superhero, reflecting the brand's understanding of the pull of non-advertising marketing tactics.
- End of status quo in mobile app acquisition marketing
- Published: May 20, 2016
- By Jai Jaisimha
The costs associated with acquiring a loyal user – someone who opens an app three times or more – was at an all-time high of $4.23 for Apple iOS in December 2015, according to Fiksu. During the same month, the cost per install (CPI) for Android users reached a new height at $3.34.
- Google bets big on smartphones to drive VR opportunities
- Published: May 19, 2016
- With Google’s announcement yesterday of an Android virtual reality platform called Daydream, a new headset for smartphones and applications in the works from a number of big brands, the company hopes to unlock consumer adoption and new marketing opportunities for virtual reality.
- The Walking Dead makes trading card debut on mobile
- Published: May 16, 2016
- AMC’s The Walking Dead and its prequel series Fear the Walking Dead are providing super fans with a digital marketplace to collect trading cards based on the series via a mobile application, building on their significant followings.
- 4 reasons why your app keeps getting deleted
- Published: May 12, 2016
- By Ania Rodriguez
Given that just 200 apps make up more than 70 percent of all app usage, it can be awfully challenging for brands outside of that elite group to create something that sticks.
- XO Group sees 50pc of readers on mobile following extensive transformation
- Published: May 11, 2016
- NEW YORK – The CEO of media company XO Group said at the MMA Mobile Marketing Leadership Forum that a drastic shift to appeal to mobile-first consumers resulted in a two-month retention for 50 percent of mobile readers for The Knot.
- The Bump's mobile app evolves to enhance millennial engagement
- Published: May 4, 2016
- XO Group’s baby-focused publication, The Bump, has relaunched its mobile application to keep up with millennial parents' evolving mobile needs via a new interaction model and programmatic strategy.
- Mobile apps vs. mobile Web: Do you have to choose?
- Published: May 2, 2016
- By Ajay Kapur
In the changing face of mobile commerce, the ongoing debate between mobile apps and the mobile Web is about trade-offs.