Total Results: 557Displaying: 31 - 40
- Nike exercises mobile strength with high school football competition app
- Published: December 10, 2015
- Nike is modernizing high school sports with a new mobile application that acts as a digital athletic competition for students to win a chance to attend The Opening at Nike's headquarters.
- Prudential partners with MapMyFitness for 4.01K retirement race
- Published: December 3, 2015
- Prudential is helping customers plan for a healthy future both physically and financially with a contest that leverages mobile fitness application MapMyFitness to drive interest in 401ks and running 4.01 kilometers.
- Should SMS be taken more seriously for mobile app engagement?
- Published: November 24, 2015
- By Brian Heikes
Even though app usage is incredibly strong, conversion rates through that mobile channel remain weak. Forrester Research reports that “most retailers say their mobile Web sales continue to outweigh their app sales.”
- Sharing economy apps miss opportunity by overlooking moms: report
- Published: November 23, 2015
- On-demand service and sharing economy applications are missing out on a significant revenue opportunity by not targeting mothers in advertising campaigns, with many claiming they are interested in, but unaware of, these companies, according to a new report.
- 3 factors to consider when evaluating an app idea
- Published: November 12, 2015
- By Lahary Ravuri
The case for mobile is evident, and what is more important than ever is how to stand out amidst the 1.6 million apps in Google Play and 1.5 million apps in the AppStore (as of July 2015). Battling for attention means staying ahead of the curve and knowing how to give users what they want.
- Mobile Minutes: Cost of mobile convenience; Reddit borrows from Netflix; YouTube’s VR plan; Bitcoin frenzy redux
- Published: November 6, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – The high price of delivery app convenience; Say hi to Reddit, the budding Netflix wannabe; YouTube’s grand plan to make VR accessible to everybody; Bitcoin frenzy back as epic bust fades.
- How to reach the always-on, app-centric millennial audience
- Published: October 26, 2015
- By Jason Patton
I have a challenge for you – if you do not use Snapchat or WeChat, you and a friend sign up for one month and start communicating with each other solely over that platform. By doing this, you will quickly begin to understand the ways in which millennials receive and send messages.
- Mobile Minutes: Unbound Commerce buys Apptive; Facebook drains batteries; Free Google apps; Square’s addition
- Published: October 20, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Mobile shopping firm Unbound Commerce acquires Apptive, based in Austin; Users complain Facebook is causing iPhone batteries to drain; Google offering free Apps for Work to some customers; Yahoo's Reses leaves to join Jack Dorsey's Square before IPO.
- Orbitz chooses in-app challenge over interruptive ads
- Published: October 12, 2015
- Orbitz is rewarding users for posting their best vacation moments in the new mobile application Mibi, reflecting how marketers are moving away from disruptive advertising and focusing on enticing consumers with content that interests them.
- Unilever showcases multinational reach of emojis with Wall’s keyboard
- Published: October 7, 2015
- Unilever’s ice cream brand Wall’s is putting itself at the heart of young adults’ conversations in multiple countries with an emoji keyboard that focuses on interactive brand engagement as opposed to interruptive advertising.