Total Results: 506Displaying: 41 - 50
- Rise of the enterprise mobile event app
- Published: September 26, 2014
- By Patrick Payne
The popularity of mobile event applications – matched by their rapidly expanding power and flexibility – is a direct result of the newly emerging mobile workspace.
- As brands address iOS proliferation, the standalone iPad app faces extinction
- Published: September 24, 2014
- As the proliferation of iOS devices continues, Walgreens is addressing the challenge with a universal mobile application intended for both iPhone and iPad users.
- 8 ways that iOS 8 will change mobile engagement
- Published: September 11, 2014
- By Brent Hieggelke
Nothing since Apple’s introduction of push notifications in 2009 is as significant to mobile engagement as its support for interactive notifications and widgets in iOS 8.
- Built-in Android and iOS security mechanisms: Looking at their effectiveness
- Published: September 5, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
While having security is crucial, when a system is hacked, consumers tend to remember the lack of security rather than the security that was in place. The situation with mobile devices is even worse.
- US Open courts mobile fans with location-based messaging, streamlined content
- Published: August 28, 2014
- The US Open tennis tournament kicked off this week with new mobile applications that leverage location-based push messaging with rich media for the first time and incorporate a test of beacon technology.
- Defining customer experience and support in the new app economy
- Published: August 26, 2014
- By Sona Sharma
I think that the new app economy has rendered the traditional paradigms of support obsolete. They are too little, too late.
- Why a streaming app is not enough for radio
- Published: August 25, 2014
- By Sara Sisenwein
Most consumers are used to engaging with media beyond its traditional role, whether it is tweeting while watching a TV show, scanning a QR code in a magazine or clicking on a digital ad while reading a blog. A streaming app for radio does not offer that additional engagement.
- Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium enhances in-event experience with mobile
- Published: August 20, 2014
- The Dallas Cowboys’ home, AT&T Stadium, is enhancing the in-stadium experience for visitors with a mobile application that guides them to seats, concession stands and bathrooms and even lets them post photos to a 130-foot LED display screen.
- RunKeeper seeks to monetize its users while rewarding them
- Published: August 20, 2014
- Mobile fitness application RunKeeper is partnering with marketing platform Kiip in an effort to monetize its loyal base of users in a way that coincides with its mission to promote healthy living.
- US Census Bureau taps mobile quiz app to increase statistical literacy
- Published: August 18, 2014
- The United States Census Bureau is leveraging an interactive mobile quiz application to increase citizens’ knowledge of definitive U.S. population statistics.