Total Results: 492Displaying: 41 - 50
- Beamly teams up with Android TV to drive media innovation
- Published: July 22, 2014
- Social television platform Beamly is facilitating a unified experience across all screens by teaming up with Android TV.
- How sports leagues use iBeacons to complement in-stadium SMS
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Apple’s iBeacon technology increasingly excites marketers, especially those who see the technology as a way to drive responsive mobile experiences that delight visitors in sports stadiums and keep them loyal, but SMS still has an important role to play.
- Freemium apps face pressure from regulators, paid app growth
- Published: July 8, 2014
- Amazon’s recent decision to not accept a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission over in-application purchases points to growing pressures facing freemium apps as regulators take a closer look at possible misuse and the market for paid apps becomes more clearly defined.
- Mobile Minutes: Yahoo Aviate, mobile malware, parking apps ban, domain names
- Published: June 25, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Yahoo Aviate is latest mobile push, with release today; Mobile malware is on the rise, McAfee report reveals; San Francisco plans to ban certain parking apps; Web naming group pushes ahead on governance transition.
- Garmin slashes app pricing to better compete against Google
- Published: June 18, 2014
- Garmin Ltd.’s unveiling of a new $1.99 mobile navigation application is a move to prevent further erosion of its relevance as customers embrace smartphone navigation apps.
- Smartphones poised to replace onboard devices for monitoring drivers’ capabilities
- Published: June 17, 2014
- Allstate Insurance Co. has launched a second usage-based mobile application as auto insurers increasingly look to monitor policyholders’ experiences through their smartphones.
- Major retailers are missing out on mobile revenue
- Published: May 23, 2014
- By Ezra Siegel
According to Forrester Research, mobile devices generated $50 billion in revenue in 2013 and are forecasted to generate $82 billion in 2014. Consumers using mobile devices spend 86 percent of their time within applications, making apps the clear leader in driving revenue over the mobile Web.
- Where mobile fits in the marketing funnel sandwich
- Published: May 19, 2014
- By Alon Even
The core of mobile's power is in its ability to drive sales in the context of the marketing funnel.
- Mobile Minutes: mobile apps, IBM, Samsung, AT&T
- Published: April 30, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Mobile apps could hit $70B in revenues by 2017; IBM drinks the Kool-Aid, launches an enterprise app store; Samsung lost smartphone market share for first time in 4 years; AT&T to launch in-flight Wi-Fi
- Go ahead, admit it: these new PC sites suck
- Published: April 11, 2014
- In the rush to build the mobile site of their dreams, marketers and publishers have turned their larger-screen Web sites into a nightmare.