Total Results: 513Displaying: 41 - 50
- Sport.com seeks measureable ads for retention, acquisition
- Published: December 26, 2014
- Sport.com is using a new ad platform that measures retention, acquisition, ROI and more in a quest to accrue sales.
- In-store cognitive apps will solve retail’s biggest challenge
- Published: December 25, 2014
- By Alex Sbardella
Have you ever been shopping in a retail store and known more about a product than the sales assistant?
- Mobile Minutes: OnePlus One smartphone; Southwest and Beats; tackling not-spots; German healthcare apps
- Published: November 6, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - OnePlus One smartphone: Awesome, cheap, and nearly impossible to buy; How Southwest offers free Beats music without killing in-flight Wi-Fi; Britain wants mobile phone operators to tackle not-spots; For German healthcare apps, U.S. data rules are hard to swallow.
- 6 mobile holiday must-haves to eliminate friction
- Published: October 30, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
We will never get to engagement if we do not eliminate friction. Friction in mobile experiences is deadly.
- 3 keys for brands to sustain the mobile app strategy
- Published: October 27, 2014
- By Loni Stark
Nearly two years ago, a survey found that the top obstacle to the adoption and success of mobile marketing programs is “a lack of strategy.” Little has changed.
- Apple wows with Pay launch but disappoints with new iPads
- Published: October 17, 2014
- Apple, signaling its intention to own the mobile-wallet space, said its Apple Pay mobile payments system would begin Monday in time for holiday shopping, while unveiling the iPad Air 2 with high-tech camera features and the iPad mini 3.
- Mobile Minutes: Angry Birds cutbacks; Visa fights back; keyboard apps; Google Glass fights crime
- Published: October 3, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Angry Birds maker Rovio to cut up to 130 jobs; How Visa is fighting back as transactions go digital; Android and iPhone keyboard apps to turbocharge your typing; Dubai detectives to get Google Glass to fight crime.
- Rise of the enterprise mobile event app
- Published: September 26, 2014
- By Patrick Payne
The popularity of mobile event applications – matched by their rapidly expanding power and flexibility – is a direct result of the newly emerging mobile workspace.
- As brands address iOS proliferation, the standalone iPad app faces extinction
- Published: September 24, 2014
- As the proliferation of iOS devices continues, Walgreens is addressing the challenge with a universal mobile application intended for both iPhone and iPad users.
- 8 ways that iOS 8 will change mobile engagement
- Published: September 11, 2014
- By Brent Hieggelke
Nothing since Apple’s introduction of push notifications in 2009 is as significant to mobile engagement as its support for interactive notifications and widgets in iOS 8.