Total Results: 574Displaying: 41 - 50
- Effect of time and location on sports fan engagement using mobile
- Published: January 28, 2016
- By John McCauley
Since digital media platforms have come into existence, sports brands have used them as mechanisms to shout to their audience. This has resulted in a megaphone for teams and leagues to tell their stories. The conversation has essentially been a one-way experience where teams would hope that fans would find them.
- 9 tips for designing smart watch apps
- Published: January 21, 2016
- By Will Hacker
Smart watches offer a promising new customer touch point for retailers and financial services companies, but any successful effort to use them in your business will depend strongly on having a laser focus on the simplicity and utility of your application’s design.
- Android’s great untapped marketing potential
- Published: January 20, 2016
- By Ramgopal Vidyanand
Many still consider ad networks to be in an amateur state, and mobile marketing in its infancy. Over the coming years, the marketing community will be able to leverage greater value from information gleaned from users’ mobile devices, enabling more precise and effective marketing than ever before.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook eyes Android battle; Samsung smartwatch for iOS; Messaging apps; Grindr and fashion
- Published: January 7, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook eyes an Android end run around Google; Samsung makes Gear S2 smartwatch work with Apple’s iOS; Developers of messaging apps reach fewer users, win more fans; Grindr, the gay dating app, hooks up with fashion.
- AccuWeather works in tandem with Android developers to revitalize app
- Published: January 6, 2016
- AccuWeather worked closely with Android team members to create an application that is effectively optimized for the multitude of devices built on the mobile operating system.
- Why messaging apps saw the biggest mobile wins in 2015
- Published: December 29, 2015
- While innovations such as digital payments and new social media networks gained plenty of traction this year, messaging applications were the real winners in mobile, thanks to adaptability that yielded features such as money transfers and ordering Uber rides.
- National Enquirer brings tabloids to mobile with a new app
- Published: December 15, 2015
- American Media's new mobile application for the National Enquirer focuses heavily on image-based stories and exhibits publishing's close connection with mobile in today's market.
- Nike exercises mobile strength with high school football competition app
- Published: December 10, 2015
- Nike is modernizing high school sports with a new mobile application that acts as a digital athletic competition for students to win a chance to attend The Opening at Nike's headquarters.
- Prudential partners with MapMyFitness for 4.01K retirement race
- Published: December 3, 2015
- Prudential is helping customers plan for a healthy future both physically and financially with a contest that leverages mobile fitness application MapMyFitness to drive interest in 401ks and running 4.01 kilometers.
- Should SMS be taken more seriously for mobile app engagement?
- Published: November 24, 2015
- By Brian Heikes
Even though app usage is incredibly strong, conversion rates through that mobile channel remain weak. Forrester Research reports that “most retailers say their mobile Web sales continue to outweigh their app sales.”