Total Results: 538Displaying: 41 - 50
- EBay’s discontinuation of specialty apps points to much-needed streamlining
- Published: July 29, 2015
- Peer-to-peer digital retailer eBay’s decision to discontinue its specialty applications, including eBay Valet, showcases the need for marketers to offer one overarching app if they wish to streamline their mobile offerings.
- Marketers size up in-app messaging to retain and monetize customers
- Published: July 24, 2015
- Marketers have been slow to embrace in-app messaging for fear of creating a spam-like experience and because of the priority put on drawing in new users, potentially missing out on a key strategy for boosting and maintaining engagement as a result.
- Why Apple Watch apps should be one-dimensional
- Published: July 20, 2015
- By Peter Skoromnyi
You cannot do everything on the watch – and Apple is not marketing it this way. However, it seems some marketers strive for very ambitious goals to make fully functional apps for Apple Watch that simply do not make sense.
- Local-first travel apps trump branded hotel and airline offerings: report
- Published: July 16, 2015
- Consumers are increasingly turning to local-first travel applications such as Uber and Foursquare, in addition to online travel agents, putting hotels’ and airlines’ branded apps in danger of losing momentum, according to a new Strategy Analytics report.
- Why concierge apps are way of the future in hospitality
- Published: July 6, 2015
- Hotel concierge applications are becoming a must-have for major hospitality brands seeking to tap into guests’ smartphones to anticipate their needs before arrival on premises.
- Getting mobile onboarding right to avoid app abandonment
- Published: July 1, 2015
- By Kelsey Ricard
A large majority of customers will abandon an app within the first minute. That is why mobile onboarding – the process of walking a user through a few screens to orient them with an app and its features – is crucial in deciding whether a user becomes active or calls it quits.
- Deluge of agency reviews suggests big jump for mobile budgets in 2016
- Published: June 24, 2015
- A remarkable number of big brands are reviewing their media agency relationships in 2015, with the partnerships they choose likely to reflect mobile’s growing role as a must-have core strategy while laying the groundwork for a big boost to mobile ad budgets in 2016.
- 6 fundamentals of successful mobile engagement
- Published: June 19, 2015
- By Dave Murashige
Today’s customers are undeniably mobile. And that means they have access to more information than ever before – both on you and your competitor – and they can access that information anywhere, anytime. So how can you make your brand’s messages stand out in a sea of digital noise?
- How Everything-as-a-Service will help brands on mobile
- Published: June 18, 2015
- By Steve Chung
How can a company get everything right so that its app is a smash hit, both for users and the business’ bottom line?
- Mixbook gains back users with push notification experiment
- Published: June 8, 2015
- Photo-printing service Mixbook avoids abandonment rates with a new solution that calculates how to best engage consumers through mobile optimization.