Total Results: 535Displaying: 51 - 60
- Real-time app analytics uncover the why behind mobile metrics
- Published: May 15, 2015
- By Alon Even
It can be difficult for marketers to obtain an accurate picture of the factors that contribute to the success or failure of campaigns and initiatives, especially on mobile platforms.
- Unilever's Degree races into Apple Watch marketing with fitness campaign
- Published: April 27, 2015
- Unilever's Degree deodorant brand is supporting its sponsorship of a new fitness application, Sweat This Not That, with a 30-day challenge on the Apple Watch, suggesting that brands are looking to wearables marketing to connect with consumers on an-going basis through everyday activities such as working out.
- 3 use cases for A/B testing on mobile
- Published: April 21, 2015
- By Lynn Wang
A/B testing solutions can be used for so much more than basic optimization. Here are three often overlooked, but powerful, use cases for A/B testing, specifically for mobile marketers.
- Apps are key to a meaningful user-centric mobile strategy
- Published: April 13, 2015
- By Peter Eckert
Gartner forecasts “by 2017, mobile apps will be downloaded more than 268 billion times, generating revenue of more than $77 billion and making apps one of the most popular computing tools for users across the globe.”
- Engagement to monetization: Improving mobile marketing ROI
- Published: March 27, 2015
- By Nate Smith
There is a big problem for many businesses joining the app rush: they have no idea how to monetize engagement over mobile.
- Why Meerkat may have an edge over Instagram and Vine for brands
- Published: March 23, 2015
- New live-streaming video application Meerkat became a marketing sensation right after its launch because it connects brands and consumers in real-time without delay. In the process, it has alienated Twitter and posed a serious challenge to Instagram and Vine. But should that faze brands?
- App agility: Why marketers need to empower employees with intelligent mobile apps
- Published: March 23, 2015
- By David Spear
When it comes to developing empowering employee applications, marketers seem to struggle. Why is this?
- Brands weigh pros and cons of global vs. localized apps
- Published: March 11, 2015
- As smartphone adoption grows worldwide, big brands such as McDonald’s are eyeing global mobile applications, but do the benefits of having a single app team outweigh the cons of longer lead times?
- Google's updated flight-search tool spikes fear among booking apps
- Published: March 2, 2015
- Google is making a stronger stake in the mobile travel sector by rolling out an updated flight-search tool that will enable consumers to use their mobile devices to search for fare prices and a slew of flight options and may cut into the crowded sector of booking applications.
- Tourism organizations' uninspired mobile strategies promise bad trip
- Published: February 17, 2015
- Despite many cities and states rolling out standalone mobile applications designed to ramp up tourism and awareness of landmarks, experts believe that they lack the full functionality needed to survive in the competitive travel space, although this may be mitigated by tapping beacon and geo-targeting technology.