Total Results: 562Displaying: 51 - 60
- What are retained versus acquired app users really worth?
- Published: September 28, 2015
- By Kelsey Ricard
The cost of gaining app users reached an all-time-high in March, when Fiksu’s Cost Per Loyal User Index data showed that the cost of acquiring a single loyal iOS app user surpassed the $3 mark, a 113 percent rise over the previous year.
- Mobile experience is key as messaging apps evolve into mini-platforms
- Published: September 23, 2015
- By Lara Mehanna
A recent Flurry study indicates that messaging apps outperform other apps in terms of customer retention and engagement.
- Why chat messaging apps are a location-based alternative to geofencing
- Published: September 21, 2015
- By Bo Larsson
Younger consumers show a growing preference for texting and messaging over more traditional social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- 6 key reasons why a new app fails
- Published: September 18, 2015
- By Pierre Barbeau
Launching a new application can be scary. And for good reason. Most businesses invest between $50,000 and $1 million in developing their new app, according to Kinvey’s survey on the State of Enterprise Mobility (2014).
- New in-store shopping experience: How retailers can drive sales with apps
- Published: September 15, 2015
- By Robi Ganguly
Even if mobile apps are not generating in-app revenue, retailers cannot ignore the value that retail apps provide their customers.
- Apple’s app story gets bigger with universal reach across iPhone, iPad, Apple TV
- Published: September 10, 2015
- In the latest reflection of how applications continue to gain influence, a series of announcements from Apple yesterday means that developers can create universal apps that save data across the new iPhone, iPad and Apple TV devices for a consistent and immersive user experience.
- IHeartMedia mines app user history for better messaging
- Published: August 24, 2015
- IHeartMedia is driving engagement with mobile application users through interactive response-driven tactics, proving how data and in-app messaging can work together to increase use.
- Ralph Lauren challenges wearable brands with tech shirt
- Published: August 21, 2015
- Ralph Lauren announced it is entering the wearable tech competition, launching a fitness technology shirt paired with a mobile application to coincide with its athletic apparel promotion, steepening the challenge for physical tracking technology brands.
- Bravo, E!, Oxygen celebrate fans by lifting Dubsmash videos
- Published: August 20, 2015
- Cable networks Bravo, E! and Oxygen are launching a social media call-to-action in partnership with Dubsmash, featuring fans’ videos on air and showcasing the impact that mobile has on television programming.
- Mobile Minutes: Sprint and iPhone; IBM’s rodent brain; Successful apps; Samsung’s advantage
- Published: August 18, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Sprint tries out an easy-upgrade iPhone pitch; IBM’s 'Rodent Brain' chip could make our phones hyper-smart; Revealed: Secret strategies of world’s most lucrative apps; Samsung’s new mobile payment system has one big advantage over Apple Pay.