Total Results: 474Displaying: 51 - 60
- Migrating app marketing campaigns from online to mobile
- Published: November 1, 2013
- By Christian Henschel
When switching or migrating from online to mobile advertising, we must remember not to make the same mistakes made when so many marketers rushed to apply print marketing principles to online.
- How marketers can understand and maximize mobile data
- Published: October 11, 2013
- By Khurrum Malik
Mobile data can be a fountain of consumer insight, but not all marketers are taking full advantage of the opportunity. It is possible that many marketers simply do not know what they have at their fingertips.
- How mobile apps are reviving branded walled gardens
- Published: September 23, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
How is a retailer’s mobile app a walled garden? While I will admit that it is not necessarily in full force today, let us consider where it is headed.
- Nestlé builds brand with Bunny-fier photo app
- Published: September 17, 2013
- Nestlé is tapping into the hot mobile photo-sharing market with an application for Nesquik that makes the photo upload process more interactive.
- Marketers use mobile crowdsourcing to supercharge apps
- Published: September 3, 2013
- Brands such as 7-Eleven are increasingly looking to leverage in-application reviews and feedback as a way to create stronger consumer-focused apps in the next iteration of their mobile strategies.
- Mobile gaming apps spy on users to drive revenue: report
- Published: August 30, 2013
- Mobile gaming apps are routinely tracking users without their permission to gather real-time data, optimize the experience and drive in-app purchases, according to new report from the Center for Digital Democracy.
- WeatherBug furthers Android investment with app update
- Published: August 29, 2013
- WeatherBug has updated its Android application with several new features to give consumers a more comprehensive experience with in-depth information.
- Are apps bigger than the phone? How a paradigm shift is underway
- Published: August 23, 2013
- By Ludo Collin
From the GPS system to the fridge, from the car to the house, every single piece of hardware is undergoing deep transformation where the intelligence – the software – is extracted from the hardware and put out in the open for a third party to pitch in.
- ESPN packs video content into app to target multitaskers
- Published: August 20, 2013
- ESPN has revamped its popular WatchESPN application with new features that let consumers multitask while watching their favorite sports programming.
- 4 use cases for personalized push notifications
- Published: August 13, 2013
- By Mickael Bentz
There are four different use cases for personalized push notifications, each offering a unique opportunity to reach consumers in real-time via their mobile devices.