Total Results: 597Displaying: 51 - 60
- Quantifying effective mobile user experiences
- Published: April 25, 2016
- By Yoram Mizrachi
A Forrester study reports that half of users' state they would uninstall an app that they classify as poor and would be less willing to interact with the company's Web site or on social media.
- Programmatic's, native video's acceptance grows among marketers: Shazam exec
- Published: April 12, 2016
- NEW YORK – Marketers interested in providing valuable experiences on mobile are embracing programmatic and native video in growing numbers, according to a Shazam executive at the 2016 IAB Mobile Marketplace.
- Forgetting user engagement during app development leads to failure
- Published: April 12, 2016
- By David Galante
We see a new application launching practically daily. With some, we see the hype, but then they disappear. Why?
- Moving from passive to interactive viewership with apps
- Published: April 4, 2016
- By Lahary Ravuri
Consumers now want to go beyond just consuming. They want behind-the-scenes, interactive exploration of the media and activities that they enjoy.
- Red Bull targets photophiles with first brand account on 500px
- Published: March 31, 2016
- Sports and lifestyle media brand Red Bull Media House is the first marketer to tap into the potential of photography community application 500px with a verified account for sharing its high-quality images with fans.
- Are chatbots the next big step forward for mobile marketing?
- Published: March 29, 2016
- Microsoft’s recent chatbot disaster notwithstanding, an explosion of relatively easy-to-develop messaging interfaces is expected this year as marketers look to capitalize on the time spent in Facebook Messenger, Kik and other similar apps.
- NBA focuses on stats in fan-driven app upgrade
- Published: March 28, 2016
- The National Basketball Association is putting the focus on stats in the latest upgrade to its mobile application, hoping to drive engagement at a time when one of its teams is close to breaking a record.
- Mobile Minutes: Square; Yahoo and NHL; Developers and encryption; Massage apps
- Published: March 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Square loses 20 cents per share, reports $374M in revenue; Yahoo, NHL enter pact to stream four live games a week; Amid Apple's FBI fight, app developers are ramping up encryption; On-demand massage apps are thriving.
- Using app data to improve the customer experience
- Published: March 9, 2016
- By Pierre Barbeau
The digital marketers that I talk to tell me that there are significant challenges in keeping up with today’s rapidly changing audience expectations and demands.
- Ford reduces assembly errors by 7pc with wearable device
- Published: February 12, 2016
- Ford Motor Company is hoping to speed up vehicle production rates via a new wearable device that pairs with a smartphone application to decrease unnecessary in-house travel time for employees.