Total Results: 575Displaying: 61 - 70
- Fandango turns focus to innovating in-theater experiences via mobile
- Published: October 6, 2015
- Digital movie ticketing service Fandango is boosting efforts to become a one-stop application for film content and entertainment services with a new innovation lab focused on ways to link viewers to film screens at theater locations.
- Native app or mobile Web: Where do consumers spend more money?
- Published: October 5, 2015
- By Ari Weil
By some counts, the argument for native mobile applications has never been stronger. But in making that claim, are we leaving out a huge segment of online businesses?
- Apple Watch app development slows as benefits prove elusive: report
- Published: October 1, 2015
- Marketers are taking a slower approach to developing Apple Watch applications as the benefits of doing so are not apparent yet, and those that do foray into the technology must set clear goals before jumping into production, according to new research from Strategy Analytics.
- What are retained versus acquired app users really worth?
- Published: September 28, 2015
- By Kelsey Ricard
The cost of gaining app users reached an all-time-high in March, when Fiksu’s Cost Per Loyal User Index data showed that the cost of acquiring a single loyal iOS app user surpassed the $3 mark, a 113 percent rise over the previous year.
- Mobile experience is key as messaging apps evolve into mini-platforms
- Published: September 23, 2015
- By Lara Mehanna
A recent Flurry study indicates that messaging apps outperform other apps in terms of customer retention and engagement.
- Why chat messaging apps are a location-based alternative to geofencing
- Published: September 21, 2015
- By Bo Larsson
Younger consumers show a growing preference for texting and messaging over more traditional social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- 6 key reasons why a new app fails
- Published: September 18, 2015
- By Pierre Barbeau
Launching a new application can be scary. And for good reason. Most businesses invest between $50,000 and $1 million in developing their new app, according to Kinvey’s survey on the State of Enterprise Mobility (2014).
- New in-store shopping experience: How retailers can drive sales with apps
- Published: September 15, 2015
- By Robi Ganguly
Even if mobile apps are not generating in-app revenue, retailers cannot ignore the value that retail apps provide their customers.
- Apple’s app story gets bigger with universal reach across iPhone, iPad, Apple TV
- Published: September 10, 2015
- In the latest reflection of how applications continue to gain influence, a series of announcements from Apple yesterday means that developers can create universal apps that save data across the new iPhone, iPad and Apple TV devices for a consistent and immersive user experience.
- IHeartMedia mines app user history for better messaging
- Published: August 24, 2015
- IHeartMedia is driving engagement with mobile application users through interactive response-driven tactics, proving how data and in-app messaging can work together to increase use.