Total Results: 462Displaying: 61 - 70
- Cutting through the noise in today’s saturated app market
- Published: April 12, 2013
- By Ian Schenkel
With more than 1.5 million applications in the Apple and Android app stores, the mobile app market has become an overwhelming space for those who want to develop and market new apps.
- How to market HTML5 apps without the benefit of an app store
- Published: April 10, 2013
- Native and Web-based applications offer a variety of different pluses and minuses, including on the marketing front, with native apps benefitting from the awareness of app stores, while HTML5 apps offer greater reach and advertising potential.
- Chili’s flaunts mobile app, drives downloads through iAd campaign
- Published: April 3, 2013
- Restaurant chain Chili’s Grill & Bar has tapped Apple’s iAd network to help get the word out about its new mobile application and, ultimately, increase downloads.
- Allrecipes: Mobile is big factor in driving global growth
- Published: April 1, 2013
- A recent survey from Allrecipes found that despite the many differences by country based on availability and pricing of data plans, 63 percent of global cooks find recipes online using an ever-evolving range of devices.
- Why the lag in Android tablet apps?
- Published: March 25, 2013
- It is clear the Apple’s iPad is dominating the tablet marketplace, especially with the 300,000-plus device-specific mobile applications available. However, perhaps due in large part to fragmentation, marketers are not flocking to the Android market as quickly as they are for Apple.
- Biology and the Off-Balance Sheet Showroom
- Published: March 18, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
Biology and the “Off-Balance Sheet Showroom:” these two topics may seem entirely unrelated, but actually there is a close parallel in the mobile marketing market segment.
- California attorney general regulates mobile marketing privacy standards
- Published: March 7, 2013
- By Ken Kraetzer
Mobile marketers need to pay close attention to the directives on privacy protection issued by California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris.
- Mobile apps and the year of adaptation
- Published: March 1, 2013
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
With the continued high demand for mobile apps, marketers, retailers and developers in 2013 will be faced with many challenges and opportunities, mostly associated with new devices or new versions of existing devices.
- Luxury hoteliers’ mobile apps become adolescents
- Published: February 20, 2013
- By Carol Banks Setter
Luxury hoteliers are cautiously moving into the mobile application space and the results are widely divergent. They have taken their baby steps but are in an adolescent phase, lacking a mature offering.
- Key factors to consider in mobile strategy goals
- Published: February 13, 2013
- By Tarun Nimmagadda
As you assemble the goals for your mobile strategy, be sure to map them back to your digital strategy within a mobile context.