Total Results: 477Displaying: 61 - 70
- Are apps bigger than the phone? How a paradigm shift is underway
- Published: August 23, 2013
- By Ludo Collin
From the GPS system to the fridge, from the car to the house, every single piece of hardware is undergoing deep transformation where the intelligence – the software – is extracted from the hardware and put out in the open for a third party to pitch in.
- ESPN packs video content into app to target multitaskers
- Published: August 20, 2013
- ESPN has revamped its popular WatchESPN application with new features that let consumers multitask while watching their favorite sports programming.
- 4 use cases for personalized push notifications
- Published: August 13, 2013
- By Mickael Bentz
There are four different use cases for personalized push notifications, each offering a unique opportunity to reach consumers in real-time via their mobile devices.
- NFL consolidates mobile efforts with revamped app
- Published: August 8, 2013
- The National Football League is taking its mobile initiatives up a notch with an application update that lets sports fans watch games, access team information and buy merchandise and tickets.
- Golf Digest strengthens mobile content with app revamp
- Published: July 26, 2013
- Golf Digest has added mobile-specific content to its GolfLogix mobile application to create a more seamless experience for golfers.
- Adaptable ads average 4x higher CTR than standard ads: report
- Published: July 18, 2013
- Advertisers are six times more likely to choose adaptable mobile ads rather than standard sizes and consumers are almost four times more likely to click on those ads as opposed to standard industry ads, according to a new study from Appsnack.
- App marketers gain higher-value users via subcategories
- Published: July 16, 2013
- As the application market continues to grow, marketers are increasingly looking to rank well in smaller subcategories as a way to stand out in app stores.
- IAB addresses cross-screen campaigns, mobile ad measurement with new standards
- Published: July 16, 2013
- While mobile advertising continues to grow, the experience for marketers and users is still not always what it could be, which is why the Interactive Advertising Bureau is diving in with a wide range of new standards that cover the mobile Web, applications and HTML5.
- New York Times unveils mobile meter to balance out app user experience
- Published: June 21, 2013
- The New York Times is planning to meter its mobile applications and let readers access up to three articles a day across any section.
- DailyCandy revamps site, mobile app to accomodate multiplatform readers
- Published: June 18, 2013
- NBCUniversal’s DailyCandy has unveiled a new multiplatform redesign that reaches across the company’s mobile application and site to help users discover more personalized content.