Total Results: 468Displaying: 71 - 80
- Why the lag in Android tablet apps?
- Published: March 25, 2013
- It is clear the Apple’s iPad is dominating the tablet marketplace, especially with the 300,000-plus device-specific mobile applications available. However, perhaps due in large part to fragmentation, marketers are not flocking to the Android market as quickly as they are for Apple.
- Biology and the Off-Balance Sheet Showroom
- Published: March 18, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
Biology and the “Off-Balance Sheet Showroom:” these two topics may seem entirely unrelated, but actually there is a close parallel in the mobile marketing market segment.
- California attorney general regulates mobile marketing privacy standards
- Published: March 7, 2013
- By Ken Kraetzer
Mobile marketers need to pay close attention to the directives on privacy protection issued by California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris.
- Mobile apps and the year of adaptation
- Published: March 1, 2013
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
With the continued high demand for mobile apps, marketers, retailers and developers in 2013 will be faced with many challenges and opportunities, mostly associated with new devices or new versions of existing devices.
- Luxury hoteliers’ mobile apps become adolescents
- Published: February 20, 2013
- By Carol Banks Setter
Luxury hoteliers are cautiously moving into the mobile application space and the results are widely divergent. They have taken their baby steps but are in an adolescent phase, lacking a mature offering.
- Key factors to consider in mobile strategy goals
- Published: February 13, 2013
- By Tarun Nimmagadda
As you assemble the goals for your mobile strategy, be sure to map them back to your digital strategy within a mobile context.
- Brooklyn Nets shoot for real-time mobile engagement
- Published: February 5, 2013
- The Brooklyn Nets is ramping up its mobile strategy with a couple of mobile applications that not only put fans closer to their favorite team, but also serve as an in-stadium guide.
- TV Guide sees more than 2.5M monthly users on iOS, Android apps
- Published: February 4, 2013
- Smartphones and tablets are driving growth for TV Guide, as well as bringing in new audiences and advertisers.
- Race on for intuitive mobile travel apps
- Published: February 1, 2013
- By Gregory Abbott
The wealth of consumer data continues to build behind the scenes in the travel industry as consumers freely share personal information via online forms, social networking, customer service interactions and other digital communications.
- ESPN hops on BlackBerry 10 bandwagon with mobile app
- Published: January 31, 2013
- ESPN has launched its ScoreCenter mobile application on the BlackBerry 10 platform as part of the company’s ongoing effort to reach consumers no matter what device they are using.