Total Results: 550Displaying: 81 - 90
- 6 mobile holiday must-haves to eliminate friction
- Published: October 30, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
We will never get to engagement if we do not eliminate friction. Friction in mobile experiences is deadly.
- 3 keys for brands to sustain the mobile app strategy
- Published: October 27, 2014
- By Loni Stark
Nearly two years ago, a survey found that the top obstacle to the adoption and success of mobile marketing programs is “a lack of strategy.” Little has changed.
- Apple wows with Pay launch but disappoints with new iPads
- Published: October 17, 2014
- Apple, signaling its intention to own the mobile-wallet space, said its Apple Pay mobile payments system would begin Monday in time for holiday shopping, while unveiling the iPad Air 2 with high-tech camera features and the iPad mini 3.
- Mobile Minutes: Angry Birds cutbacks; Visa fights back; keyboard apps; Google Glass fights crime
- Published: October 3, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Angry Birds maker Rovio to cut up to 130 jobs; How Visa is fighting back as transactions go digital; Android and iPhone keyboard apps to turbocharge your typing; Dubai detectives to get Google Glass to fight crime.
- Rise of the enterprise mobile event app
- Published: September 26, 2014
- By Patrick Payne
The popularity of mobile event applications – matched by their rapidly expanding power and flexibility – is a direct result of the newly emerging mobile workspace.
- As brands address iOS proliferation, the standalone iPad app faces extinction
- Published: September 24, 2014
- As the proliferation of iOS devices continues, Walgreens is addressing the challenge with a universal mobile application intended for both iPhone and iPad users.
- 8 ways that iOS 8 will change mobile engagement
- Published: September 11, 2014
- By Brent Hieggelke
Nothing since Apple’s introduction of push notifications in 2009 is as significant to mobile engagement as its support for interactive notifications and widgets in iOS 8.
- Built-in Android and iOS security mechanisms: Looking at their effectiveness
- Published: September 5, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
While having security is crucial, when a system is hacked, consumers tend to remember the lack of security rather than the security that was in place. The situation with mobile devices is even worse.
- US Open courts mobile fans with location-based messaging, streamlined content
- Published: August 28, 2014
- The US Open tennis tournament kicked off this week with new mobile applications that leverage location-based push messaging with rich media for the first time and incorporate a test of beacon technology.
- Defining customer experience and support in the new app economy
- Published: August 26, 2014
- By Sona Sharma
I think that the new app economy has rendered the traditional paradigms of support obsolete. They are too little, too late.