Total Results: 535Displaying: 81 - 90
- Pillsbury Toaster Strudel taps Fruit Ninja app in More Fruit campaign
- Published: August 11, 2014
- Pillsbury Toaster Strudel is leveraging the popularity of the Fruit Ninja mobile application with flying-fruit video games and a live show by a fruit-slicing swordsman in support of its "More Fruit” campaign.
- Safelite fosters mobile companionship with self-serve capabilities
- Published: August 6, 2014
- Auto glass repair brand Safelite has launched an improved Web site experience that includes reduced steps and faster functionality to obtain a price quote and schedule an appointment via mobile.
- Information overload: The psychology of being connected 24/7
- Published: August 6, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
When everyone has access to constant streams of status updates, news reports, memes and videos, do our brains change the way we filter information? How receptive are we throughout the day? When do we suffer from disinterest or fatigue?
- Beamly teams up with Android TV to drive media innovation
- Published: July 22, 2014
- Social television platform Beamly is facilitating a unified experience across all screens by teaming up with Android TV.
- How sports leagues use iBeacons to complement in-stadium SMS
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Apple’s iBeacon technology increasingly excites marketers, especially those who see the technology as a way to drive responsive mobile experiences that delight visitors in sports stadiums and keep them loyal, but SMS still has an important role to play.
- Freemium apps face pressure from regulators, paid app growth
- Published: July 8, 2014
- Amazon’s recent decision to not accept a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission over in-application purchases points to growing pressures facing freemium apps as regulators take a closer look at possible misuse and the market for paid apps becomes more clearly defined.
- Mobile Minutes: Yahoo Aviate, mobile malware, parking apps ban, domain names
- Published: June 25, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Yahoo Aviate is latest mobile push, with release today; Mobile malware is on the rise, McAfee report reveals; San Francisco plans to ban certain parking apps; Web naming group pushes ahead on governance transition.
- Garmin slashes app pricing to better compete against Google
- Published: June 18, 2014
- Garmin Ltd.’s unveiling of a new $1.99 mobile navigation application is a move to prevent further erosion of its relevance as customers embrace smartphone navigation apps.
- Smartphones poised to replace onboard devices for monitoring drivers’ capabilities
- Published: June 17, 2014
- Allstate Insurance Co. has launched a second usage-based mobile application as auto insurers increasingly look to monitor policyholders’ experiences through their smartphones.
- Major retailers are missing out on mobile revenue
- Published: May 23, 2014
- By Ezra Siegel
According to Forrester Research, mobile devices generated $50 billion in revenue in 2013 and are forecasted to generate $82 billion in 2014. Consumers using mobile devices spend 86 percent of their time within applications, making apps the clear leader in driving revenue over the mobile Web.