Total Results: 562Displaying: 81 - 90
- Apps are key to a meaningful user-centric mobile strategy
- Published: April 13, 2015
- By Peter Eckert
Gartner forecasts “by 2017, mobile apps will be downloaded more than 268 billion times, generating revenue of more than $77 billion and making apps one of the most popular computing tools for users across the globe.”
- Engagement to monetization: Improving mobile marketing ROI
- Published: March 27, 2015
- By Nate Smith
There is a big problem for many businesses joining the app rush: they have no idea how to monetize engagement over mobile.
- Why Meerkat may have an edge over Instagram and Vine for brands
- Published: March 23, 2015
- New live-streaming video application Meerkat became a marketing sensation right after its launch because it connects brands and consumers in real-time without delay. In the process, it has alienated Twitter and posed a serious challenge to Instagram and Vine. But should that faze brands?
- App agility: Why marketers need to empower employees with intelligent mobile apps
- Published: March 23, 2015
- By David Spear
When it comes to developing empowering employee applications, marketers seem to struggle. Why is this?
- Brands weigh pros and cons of global vs. localized apps
- Published: March 11, 2015
- As smartphone adoption grows worldwide, big brands such as McDonald’s are eyeing global mobile applications, but do the benefits of having a single app team outweigh the cons of longer lead times?
- Google's updated flight-search tool spikes fear among booking apps
- Published: March 2, 2015
- Google is making a stronger stake in the mobile travel sector by rolling out an updated flight-search tool that will enable consumers to use their mobile devices to search for fare prices and a slew of flight options and may cut into the crowded sector of booking applications.
- Tourism organizations' uninspired mobile strategies promise bad trip
- Published: February 17, 2015
- Despite many cities and states rolling out standalone mobile applications designed to ramp up tourism and awareness of landmarks, experts believe that they lack the full functionality needed to survive in the competitive travel space, although this may be mitigated by tapping beacon and geo-targeting technology.
- Technology and touchdowns: How mobile is changing the game
- Published: January 30, 2015
- By Lahary Ravuri
It is interesting to me that an event that occurs once a year – the Super Bowl – would have so many mobile apps designed for roughly four hours of television.
- 5 trends in mobile business apps in 2015
- Published: January 23, 2015
- By Drew Babik
Mobile applications have shaken up day-to-day business practices for millions of sales teams as well as those in other fields, and it is easy to see why.
- Sport.com seeks measureable ads for retention, acquisition
- Published: December 26, 2014
- Sport.com is using a new ad platform that measures retention, acquisition, ROI and more in a quest to accrue sales.