Total Results: 437Displaying: 81 - 90
- Sesame Workshop helps build children’s observational skills via interactive mobile app
- Published: July 16, 2012
- Sesame Workshop has rolled out a new mobile application that centers around its popular Cookie Monster character.
- IMDb surpasses 40M iPhone, Android app downloads
- Published: July 16, 2012
- Amazon’s IMDb has surpassed 40 million iPhone and Android application downloads, reflecting the growing customer demand for discovery, personalization and social functionality.
- Big Brother is alive and well – and he’s now your BFF
- Published: July 5, 2012
For the record, I do not think that sharing location in exchange for a benefit such as finding my friends or getting a discount is too “creepy” or privacy-intrusive.
- Updating the relationship between viewers, brands and broadcasters
- Published: July 3, 2012
You are probably too young to remember this—hell, I am too young to remember this—but in the beginning, television was free.
- July 26 webinar: Understanding post-download app engagement and transactions
- Published: July 2, 2012
- Register for this free, hour-long webinar July 26 on understanding post-download app engagement and transactions. Panelists from Gilt Groupe, USA Today and sponsor Fiksu.
- 4 main technologies underlying mobile commerce apps
- Published: June 28, 2012
The question is not for which smartphones you will build an application, but which mobile technology works best for your app and users.
- Could native apps disappear as HTML5 apps gain?
- Published: June 26, 2012
- As the user experience for part native, part Web-based apps continues to improve, marketers and developers are increasingly considering this hybrid solution a viable option for creating cross-platform app strategies.
- Which is better – a branded or campaign-specific mobile app?
- Published: June 25, 2012
- When thinking about delving into mobile, application is usually one of the first words that comes to mind for brands. However, marketers need to think strategically before rolling out an app to see if a branded or campaign-specific version is best.
- Facebook’s mobile strategy comes together with new monetization opportunities
- Published: June 21, 2012
- After a month of bad press focusing on Facebook’s struggling mobile strategy and its stock’s poor performance post an initial public offering, there were several developments this week suggesting that while the social media giant may be down, it certainly is not out.
- 4 tips for breathing new life into your mobile commerce app
- Published: June 14, 2012
W. Sean Ford
With a little creativity and strategic thinking, you can make your mobile commerce app meet and exceed its expectations.