Total Results: 70Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile Minutes: ESPN goes OTT; Snapchat vs Instagram; White House chatbot; Mobile banking safety
- Published: August 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – ESPN to launch over-the-top sports service after Disney’s $1B investment in MLB’s BAMTech; Snapchat versus Instagram: Which app will rule once and for all?; The White House's new Facebook Messenger bot makes it easy to send a message to Obama; From download to deposit, mobile banking only as safe as your app.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple Watch sales; Redbox trials streaming service; Google’s museum app; Banking apps accelerate
- Published: July 25, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple Watch sales fall 55pc in second quarter, IDC report says; Redbox testing new streaming service (exclusive); Google’s new app brings hundreds of museums to your phone; Banking via Web sites in decline as mobile apps take over.
- 1,000-store chain shares strategy at Mobile Marketing Summit Sept. 16
- Published: September 16, 2015
- The chief omnichannel officer of Finish Line will share how mobile is key to the retail brand strategy of one of the leading athletic footwear chains nationwide. Register now for the Mobile Marketing Summit New York Sept. 16. Only $695! Plus get to hear senior execs from Citi Consumer Banking, Pep Boys, Beyond The Rack, Forbes Media, AccuWeather, The Washington Post, Resource/Ammirati, mCordis, Mindshare, Somo, DigitasLBi, Urban Airship and Swrve.
- Registration is open - Mobile Marketing Summit New York Sept. 16
- Published: July 20, 2015
- Register now for the nation's No. 1 holiday-focused summit on mobile. Hear and meet senior execs from Sears, Citi Consumer Banking, Pep Boys, FinishLine, U.S. Fund for UNICEF, Forbes Media, AccuWeather, The Washington Post, Resource/Ammirati, mCordis, Mindshare, Somo, DigitasLBi, Urban Airship and Swrve. Only $695
- 5 pitfalls that banks must avoid as they offer mobile service
- Published: August 7, 2014
- By Klaus Enzenhofer
According to Javelin Strategy and Research, by switching just one customer’s in-branch deposit per month to the mobile channel, the average bank stands to save almost $50 per year per customer, adding up to $1.5 billion in cost savings for the industry.
- Western Union steps up new customer acquisition via first movie partnership, mobile game
- Published: April 28, 2014
- Western Union and Twentieth Century Fox’s new campaign for the film “Rio 2” highlights a shift in how financial services are now turning to mobile promotions to acquire new customers in addition to promoting their services.
- T-Mobile bets on mobile banking to further boost subscriber gains
- Published: January 23, 2014
- The introduction of banking services by T-Mobile could be a significant step forward for mobile wallets if the wireless carrier is successful.
- Mobile banking and tweens
- Published: July 16, 2012
As mobile and online commerce has grown, kids have become comfortable and, in some cases, more so than their parents in purchasing goods online. This is why a gap has emerged.
- Mobile image technology: Revolutionizing mobile transactions
- Published: July 13, 2012
Today’s world has changed tremendously and the ability to monetize mobile interactions, especially mobile photo capture, has reached its tipping point.
- Unbanked banking on mobile: From Kitwe to Cleveland
- Published: January 13, 2012
- By Gary Schwartz
Can mobile business models and banking solutions from Africa be transported to main street North America, where there are approximately 60 million people unbanked or under banked?