Tag: consumer packaged goods
Total Results: 11Displaying: 1 - 10
- Chicken of the Sea uses social to spread seafood-health awareness
- Published: January 11, 2017
- Packaged seafood brand Chicken of the Sea is piggy backing on the New Year’s resolutions of many Americans who are hoping to stay healthy this year with an incentivized contest.
- Colgate scavenger hunt initiates digital meet-and-greet for country music fans
- Published: October 17, 2016
- Colgate is teaming with the Country Music Association Awards to give fans intimate social access to a country music star, Jana Kramer – with some of the latest social media innovations such as Facebook Live in play.
- 6 practical applications of mobile moments for CPG marketers
- Published: June 10, 2016
- By Alvaro Bravo
It is no secret that brands and agencies are on the hunt for more effective ways to engage mobile consumers.
- How mobile is transforming the grocery/CPG business
- Published: April 23, 2015
- By Adam Meshekow
Mobile and Internet make up roughly 45 percent of an average person’s media consumption, yet advertisers are only spending about 26 percent of their budget on those two mediums, including a mere 4 percent on mobile.
- Anthropology of the mobile consumer
- Published: February 13, 2014
- By Patrick Moorhead
Who is the shopper that retailers should keep in mind as they plan for and implement a mobile commerce solution?
- A data-driven perspective on CPG mobile marketing
- Published: February 11, 2014
- By Gib Bassett
This holiday season saw retailers accelerate the instrumentation of bricks-and-mortar stores to create interactive shopping experiences, which is a lot like their online counterparts.
- Mobile commerce and the consumer packaged goods arms race
- Published: February 10, 2014
- By Patrick Moorhead
Look around you: The consumer packaged goods arms race is on. It might not be a fight you started, but it is one you are going to have to join.
- CPGs step up their mobile marketing game
- Published: August 17, 2012
- Consumer packaged goods companies are starting to get more innovative in using mobile applications, rich media ads and QR codes to have a more direct relationship with consumers.
- Procter & Gamble targets on-the-go women with beauty app
- Published: June 16, 2011
- Procter & Gamble has rolled out a beauty application to help consumers find answers to their hair, skin and beauty problems while on the go.
- Do CPGs need to up the ante and invest more in mobile?
- Published: May 6, 2011
- While consumer packaged goods behemoths such as Procter & Gamble and General Mills count among the early adopters of mobile marketing, overall the CPG sector’s movement into mobile has been fragmented.