Tag: contactless payments
Total Results: 4
- Black Friday data reveals mcommerce is popular purchase mechanism - Mobile Commerce Daily
- Published: November 30, 2010
- Mobile Commerce Daily today - Black Friday data reveals mcommerce is popular purchase mechanism; Discover begins issuing contactless mobile payment technology to card members.
- Visa rolls out NFC contactless mobile payments commercially
- Published: April 13, 2009
- Visa Inc. has launched the world's first commercial mobile payments service for point-of-sale transactions using Near Field Communications technology.
- GSMA calls for Pay-Buy-Mobile handsets
- Published: November 19, 2008
- The GSMA, a global trade group for the mobile industry, has called for full NFC functionality to be built into commercially available mobile handsets from mid-2009.
- Accenture develops contactless mobile payments technology
- Published: July 15, 2008
- Consulting giant Accenture has opened a new facility at its research and development technology lab dedicated to the rapidly growing mobile payments industry.