Tag: display ads
Total Results: 8
- Facebook overtakes Google in mobile display ad revenues
- Published: December 19, 2012
- Facebook has emerged as the leader in mobile display advertising as marketers shift ad spend to the platform much quicker than expected, according to a new report from eMarketer.
- Video advertising is the new mobile display advertising
- Published: December 14, 2012
- By Jim Dicso
When delivered to mobile devices, smart videos account for higher CPMs for media companies, and higher brand value and direct revenue impact for advertisers.
- Are mobile display ads overpriced?
- Published: December 13, 2012
- Advertisers can significantly overpay for mobile banner ads designed to acquire new customers, according to a new report from Marchex.
- Should marketers invest in in-app ads or mobile display?
- Published: April 25, 2012
- Mobile apps continue to surge in popularity, making in-apps ads an increasingly attractive option for marketers who want to reach mobile consumers. While savvy marketers have begun pouring more money into in-app ads, mobile Web-based display advertising can still make sense for many.
- What makes a mobile display ad effective?
- Published: March 31, 2011
- By Pervez Sikora
Spending on mobile display advertising nationwide is expected to reach $1.2 billion by 2015, according to ABI Research. This is triple the $313 million that is currently spent.
- Key must-haves in the holiday mobile checklist
- Published: November 30, 2009
- It is safe to say that this will likely be the first holiday season where mobile will play a key role in multichannel shopping and buying. Here are five mobile must-haves in the holiday checklist.
- Omnicom agency OMD mandates third-party verification for mobile display campaigns
- Published: February 25, 2009
- Omnicom Media Group's OMD media agency will no longer accept site-served publisher data for mobile delivery and click performance related to mobile display advertising.
- 1020 Placecast predicts top mobile and online advertising trends for 2009
- Published: December 19, 2008
- In 2009, look for trends such as new, better metrics to improve and measure ad performance, heightened privacy concerns and mainstream adoption of video advertising on the mobile Internet.