Total Results: 87Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile money flowing, it’s time to correct some mistakes
- Published: April 9, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
We can debate the exact definition of meaningful dollars, but we all have to agree that the projected $100 billion in mobile advertising spend in 2016 would fit into that category.
- Mobile ad revenue share report requires native response
- Published: April 9, 2014
- By Ariff Quli
The continued fall in revenue share among all mobile advertising providers except Facebook and Twitter in the eMarketer’s latest predictions on global mobile ad spend must serve as a wake-up call for the industry.
- Mobile grabs bigger share of ad spend as desktop peaks: eMarketer
- Published: June 12, 2013
- Mobile's share of digital ad spending is growing more quickly than expected and, as a result, the spend on desktop ads will peak next year as marketers turn their focus to reaching smartphone and tablet users, according to new data from eMarketer.
- Microsoft wants Nook to drive its mobile strategy, but faces considerable challenges
- Published: May 10, 2013
- Microsoft is reportedly offering to pony up $1 billion for the digital assets of Nook Media, including its ebooks, ereaders and tablets offerings, as the software giant looks to ramp up its mobile strategy.
- Social experiences going to be increasingly front and center on mobile: EMarketer exec
- Published: April 10, 2013
- SAN FRANCISCO – An eMarketer executive at the ad:tech San Francisco 2013 conference said that marketers will see more of an effort put in to driving the social experience to the forefront of mobile devices and the overall mobile experience.
- Twitter’s deeply integrated mobile ads increasingly attractive to marketers: report
- Published: March 29, 2013
- Twitter is expected to generate more advertising revenue next year than previously forecasted based in part on how quickly marketers are embracing mobile advertising on the social network, according to eMarketer.
- T-Mobile looks to put an end to service contracts, but consumers may need convincing
- Published: March 27, 2013
- T-Mobile is trying to shake up the carrier-customer relationship by offering voice and data plans without the need for a two-year contract, as well as a new way to purchase smartphones that promise to save consumers money with a minimal upfront cost and monthly payments.
- Why is Nook faltering and Kindle going gangbusters?
- Published: February 19, 2013
- While Amazon’s Kindle business continues to heat up, it looks like Barnes & Noble’s Nook strategy may be fizzling out.
- Maximize reach with mobile Web sites
- Published: January 16, 2013
- By Rachel Pasqua and Noah Elkin
The increasingly common accepted wisdom is that your .com site should be your first concern when getting started with mobile and should almost always come before developing an app.
- Apple feels sting of intense competition
- Published: January 14, 2013
- As smartphones continue to evolve from a tech geek’s dream to more of a status symbol reaching a broader group of consumers, Apple is struggling to expand the reach of the influential, yet pricey iPhone.