Total Results: 5
- Do's and don’ts of hyper-local mobile advertising
- Published: February 1, 2013
- Targeting smartphone users at a hyper-local level is one of the big promises of mobile advertising, but until recently, inventory levels were low. As more inventory becomes available, advertisers need to understand what works and what does not in hyper-local targeting.
- 6 secrets of successful geofence campaigns
- Published: October 22, 2012
- By Rip Gerber
Build geofences where you believe your customers are, not necessarily where you want them to be.
- Why should Twitter and Facebook get a pass on Sprint SMS fee hike?
- Published: February 15, 2011
- Some mobile marketing service providers are accusing Sprint of creating an unlevel playing field by raising its text-message rates but not charging more for messaging via other channels such as social media.
- North Face debuts first LBS campaign for outdoor apparel
- Published: February 24, 2010
- Outdoor gear and apparel giant The North Face Inc. is rolling out its first-ever location-based mobile marketing campaign this month in New York, Boston, San Francisco and Seattle.
- Apisphere to add location to Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook
- Published: October 30, 2008
- Apisphere is launching two location-aware applications designed to improve the mobile user experience with Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Outlook.