Total Results: 8
- Factual exec: Location data is best way to determine a consumer's real self
- Published: September 28, 2016
- NEW YORK - An executive from Factual spoke at the MMA SM2 Innovation Summit 2016 about the importance of combining location data with place data and advised how brands and marketers can take advantage of these two metrics.
- Levi's favors noninstrusive approach with opt-in, geotargeted ads
- Published: February 19, 2016
- Denim brand Levi’s is creating a more meaningful advertising experience for customers of Boost Mobile through a campaign that pairs an opt-in strategy with geotargeting to provide a discount on monthly charges.
- Regaining consumer attention for retailer apps through beacon marketing
- Published: October 15, 2014
- By Michael Trepeta
Nearly three out of every four minutes of app usage occurs on one of the individual’s top four apps. But who is to say that all of the other apps downloaded are deemed disposable?
- Geotargeting drives key brand engagements even when stores are closed
- Published: May 19, 2014
- While much of the talk around geofencing has focused on driving foot traffic with an ad delivered to a nearby customer, a growing number of retailers are recognizing opportunities with geofencing after stores close or when a location has shut its doors for good.
- Precise location, big data power charge marketers geotargeting strategies
- Published: August 8, 2013
- With initial location-based trials behind them, many national brands are enhancing their geo-targeting strategies using geo-conquesting and behavioral data to provide a more precise location and increase relevancy.
- Location-based marketing can increase average order value, frequency, loyalty
- Published: March 29, 2011
- While privacy concerns persist, adding a location component to a campaign gives mobile marketers the opportunity to increase the relevancy of their messages and make them immediately actionable.
- Starbucks breaks first location-based mobile campaign with major carrier
- Published: October 15, 2010
- Starbucks and L'Oreal are the first brands on board for a six-month trial that relies on consumers opting-in to receive relevant messages based on age, gender, interests and – for the first time – their location.
- Geotargeted mobile coupons and ads more effective than online
- Published: August 30, 2010
- Holiday marketers take note: Mobile coupons and ads that are targeted by location are more effective than online coupons and ads.